What's new

Pakistan is building smaller nukes, but they just might be more dangerous

Pakistanis and their obsession with nukes..........small nukes, medium nukes, big nukes, micro nukes, mega nukes.........pure suicidal tendencies!! Those nukes will fetch you nothing guys.

Pakistanis and their obsession with nukes..........small nukes, medium nukes, big nukes, micro nukes, mega nukes.........pure suicidal tendencies!! Those nukes will fetch you nothing guys.
Its the bogey of Indian invasion that has made them Nuke producing and grass eating Corporation.

Good news, Pakistan's nuke miniaturization technology is very close to that of China.

China's newest thermonuclear warhead can yield 240kt but with only a measly mass of 50kg, and I think Pakistan should also get close to that level.

But the only problem is the launch device which is the ICBM technology.

Well stupidity comes in All shapes n sizes!!!!!

Good news, Pakistan's nuke miniaturization technology is very close to that of China.

China's newest thermonuclear warhead can yield 240kt but with only a measly mass of 50kg, and I think Pakistan should also get close to that level.

Dnt wry.... they can paint!!!

2dd12c482115eee1499b7d10e7f41446.jpg

Yes... mini nukes , for 1 Million dollar

Absolutely.. After All YOU Gave Them the ACTUAL WEAPON DESIGN !

Just Share it Man !!

Hillarious Chinese , What does Pak Need ICBM for ?

A. To Nuke USA ?

OR

B. To Lift 50 KG Warhead ?

Nuke..Nuke kar ke kitna darate ho be..
G@nd me dam hoti to kab ka kashmir le liya hota nuke thok ke..
Anyways you pakistanis love to be always in aggresive mode..

If possession and development of nukes is indicative of suicidal tendencies, when is your country getting rid of them? Last time, I checked India has nuclear weapons of much higher yields than us (in Mt ranges). Because it isn't like that Islamabad will fire nuclear weapons on first instance, in case of a conflict. These weapons are the last resort, ultimate guarantor of the country's security and most effective insurance of Pakistan's sovereignty and integrity, in case of foreign aggression, thats what they have fetched all along and there's no sign that this is going to change in forseeable future.

smaller or bigger in size, any form of Nuke attack from Pak would be answered with full fledged nuclear attack by India!

And reciprocated in kind until MAD occurs. Two can play and lose this game, this isn't going to be any problem. Because, when Pakistani planners decide to use tactical/strategic nukes, they would have calculated the response and risks. There are no suicidals sitting there at the Strategic Forces Command as much the Indians would like to believe.

If possession and development of nukes is indicative of suicidal tendencies, when is your country getting rid of them? Last time, I checked India has nuclear weapons of much higher yields than us (in Mt ranges). Because it isn't like that Islamabad will fire nuclear weapons on first instance, in case of a conflict. These weapons are the last resort, ultimate guarantor of the country's security and most effective insurance of Pakistan's sovereignty and integrity, in case of foreign aggression, thats what they have fetched all along and there's no sign that this is going to change in forseeable future.

And reciprocated in kind until MAD occurs. Two can play and lose this game, this isn't going to be any problem. Because, when Pakistani planners decide to use tactical/strategic nukes, they would have calculated the response and risks. There are no suicidals sitting there at the Strategic Forces Command as much the Indians would like to believe.

Ours are meant for MAD, we don't make small battlefield nukes and hand over the same to commanders on the front, which is very risky and may lead to MAD, that's where it becomes suicidal.

I would also like to add (for your last paragraph) that previous actions ("Blunders" would be a more appropriate word though) of your military planners/strategists don't instill much confidence; 65, 71, 87, 99, or maybe the WoT and Taliban & Al Qaeda links...........they didn't handle anything well, did they?

Height of insecurity, every mention of Pak nuclear capability is met by the same bullish parroting by Indians. "any form of Nuke attack from Pak would be answered with full fledged nuclear attack by India!" yada yada yada

and we don't give a **** to your massive retaliation you ***** *****, your defence forces are a joke humiliatingly ***** every week by the Chinese incursions
r u high on any kind of drug? Common sense is, if Pak talks about Nuke it is always targeted at India, so there is a reaction from us as the concerned stakeholders! My point was very simple and straight, if there is any form of nuke attack from Pak, it will be wiped out! (dare if you want to test our ability)

Before calling our defense forces as Joke, ask your Abba how many times our forces have humiliated your defense forces and your country as whole!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom