What's new

Pakistan is building smaller nukes, but they just might be more dangerous

Its the deterrence thats more dangerous.

Not all of them.
What do you expect indians to send inside pakistan or any country in case of war ? Halftracks ? Non armored cars ? The first wave will be based on armoured mechanical divisions containing IFV and Tanks and all modern tanks since 80's are NBC suite protected. Dont expect anything less than BMP's .

What do you expect indians to send inside pakistan or any country in case of war ? Halftracks ? Non armored cars ? The first wave will be based on armoured mechanical divisions containing IFV and Tanks and all modern tanks since 80's are NBC suite protected. Dont expect anything less than BMP's .
They will be met with beasts of similar calibre and capability.

Nuke..Nuke kar ke kitna darate ho be..
G@nd me dam hoti to kab ka kashmir le liya hota nuke thok ke..
Anyways you pakistanis love to be always in aggresive mode..

Yar agar tum Indians ko CHUNNU MUNNU itne hi tang karte hain humaray Nukes ki waja se to why the hell are you people here? Apna Indian defence forum join karo jaa k. You people are free to go from here.

Ours are meant for MAD, we don't make small battlefield nukes and hand over the same to commanders on the front, which is very risky and may lead to MAD, that's where it becomes suicidal.

I would also like to add (for your last paragraph) that previous actions ("Blunders" would be a more appropriate word though) of your military planners/strategists don't instill much confidence; 65, 71, 87, 99, or maybe the WoT and Taliban & Al Qaeda links...........they didn't handle anything well, did they?

A weapon of mass destruction is a weapon of mass destruction. They willn't be handed to the local commanders, in case of conflict, without following proper procedures and authorization, thus any launch would ultimately be ordered by SFC and not some rogue commander. You dont wish to let it come to that, dont cross the border in the first place and start the whole cycle. Its as simple as that.

Not relevant for this thread, I believe, but that is an Indian thing. Because it has been discussed to ad infinitum and ad nauseam here. However the army that you underestimate and speak so lowly of, has taken 37 percent of Kashmir and 10 percent of Rann of Kutch since its inception, kept a five times larger hostile neighbor at bay at different times in history and taken care of religious terrorists to the level where the once uncontrollable terrorism has been reduced to near-zero. Yes, they do instill confidence in me.

A weapon of mass destruction is a weapon of mass destruction. They willn't be handed to the local commanders, in case of conflict, without following proper procedures and authorization, thus any launch would ultimately be ordered by SFC and not some rogue commander. You dont wish to let it come to that, dont cross the border in the first place and start the whole cycle. Its as simple as that.

Not relevant for this thread, I believe, but that is an Indian thing. Because it has been discussed to ad infinitum and ad nauseam here. However the army that you underestimate and speak so lowly of, has taken 37 percent of Kashmir and 10 percent of Rann of Kutch since its inception, kept a five times larger hostile neighbor at bay at different times in history and taken care of religious terrorists to the level where the once uncontrollable terrorism has been reduced to near-zero. Yes, they do instill confidence in me.
Cold Start (although not India's doctrine, officially anyway) calls for limited incursions(15-20km or so). Pakistanis claim that TNW's will be used on Indian Armour in case of even such limited incursions which would(according to them) deter India off it and Indians then of course go on a tangent about 'you launch even 1 nuke, we'll launch everything'. LOL

The point being since Pakistan knows that it is pressing the MAD button by using any Tactical nuke in case of above mentioned scenario, is it really going to press it? Is a limited incursion by IBG's (and by limited we definitely mean below the red line zone - the one where the existence of Pakistani state is put in jeapordy) enough cause for your SFC to commit collective suicide

Yar agar tum Indians ko CHUNNU MUNNU itne hi tang karte hain humaray Nukes ki waja se to why the hell are you people here? Apna Indian defence forum join karo jaa k. You people are free to go from here.
wo kya hai na.. Hume dusmano k ghar me ghus k uski lene me maja aati hai..

Are there any launch authorization codes for the battlefield nukes like Nasr? If yes, then who holds the codes?

Today you might even had 100% instead of 37%, only if your planners were more patient.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom