What's new

Pakistan is in a free fall. And India should be worried

Dont spit in the air with your face looking at the sky. And you know what happens right?

Did you guys even provided any evidence of Indian involvement in Blochistan or supporting TTP? No .
Instead some loose mouth goes infront of media just rants and rants to please his India-angry people just to cover-up thier own .

we do have evidence, but we know that there is no use of telling this to the world :hitwall: .

Yeh sure. Pak developed its own nuclear tech when its A.Q.Khan ( once called by same pakistanis as Father of nuclear bomb)himself assertained certain facts on how he stole secrets from other countries and got help from chinese. Sooo much for a self proclaimed technology.

oh yeah! A.Q Khan did it all ehh?? :lol: Its not a one man job to build a nuclear missile. When will you indians understand that?? :disagree:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I dont think India will involve in Blochistan(at least directly).

obviously! They are not directly involved

It seems that Indian strategy is to Isolate Pakisthan as the countries image is not bright in International community.

It seems that Indian strategy is to Isolate Pakisthan as the countries image is not bright in International community.

...strategy that might be, the fact is that India is having to do little work for this. Pakistan is doing a wonderful job when it comes to that.

Free Fall? I dont think so, still I hope that PAK can look after itself for its won good. If the worst happens:no: then the whole world should worry not just India:eek:

I don't think India should be a worried, or India needs to care at all. I see absolutely no chance of any reconciliation between India-Pakistan ever. We just need to ignore and sideline Pakistan and concentrate on growing, and improving our security apparatus. Yes we might have to deal with one or two Mumbai style covert operations, but gradually we ll be strong enough to thwart any such misadventure.

And if Pakistani leadership will be stupid enough to try any overt offensive, that ll be the chance for India to finish this cat and mouse game once and for all. Indians and Pakistanis are never going to be compatible. Unfortunate, but thats how it is. :)

wakeup guys, i dont undedrstand why its hard for you to see the future,
even TITANIC was some ship that wont sunk, but the creater were of short site & could not see it coming, Romans once Emperor ruling half of the known world at the time could not see it coming, they were also in the denial mode, what happened?
Romans try to divert attention to every thing else than the real problem.

i just wish notthing of any such thing happens to Pakistan otherwise India will also burn with it,

Back
Top Bottom