What's new

Pakistan is in a free fall. And India should be worried

Ignoring PAK is not possible as long as you share borders.

Yes India is shifting its focus more towards China.

I don't think India should be a worried, or India needs to care at all. I see absolutely no chance of any reconciliation between India-Pakistan ever. We just need to ignore and sideline Pakistan and concentrate on growing, and improving our security apparatus. Yes we might have to deal with one or two Mumbai style covert operations, but gradually we ll be strong enough to thwart any such misadventure.

And if Pakistani leadership will be stupid enough to try any overt offensive, that ll be the chance for India to finish this cat and mouse game once and for all. Indians and Pakistanis are never going to be compatible. Unfortunate, but thats how it is. :)

to realy protect India from a fallen Pakistan we need a very stronng wall to separate these two. May be as good as Grate wall of China,

Coming from a (i am ready to be used for money and indeed ideologically confusing) newspaper, i don't expect much from it but IMO Pakistan going down impacts India too much is bit of an exaggeration. Look at SK-NK situation, where south korea has developed into a middle income country while their arch enemy NK sinked into oblivion. I don't think we should decrease the relevance of Pakistan in general terms and should only see at it in security perspective only.

Pakistan is not an issue.Leave those people aside.They will do what is best for them.We should be looking out for China

I doubt a failed Pakistan would cause too much trouble aside from a refugee crisis, as the article rightly mentions. How porous is the western border? I would think it should be pretty well fortified after all the trouble we've had.

we will have to face migration in which many terrorist may come here and do their activities wat they did in pakistan.

:angel: we fighting Indian propaganda here so whats wrong if do that there too

Ignoring PAK is not possible as long as you share borders.

Yes India is shifting its focus more towards China.

Thing is what does India get out of engaging Pakistan. Assurance of peace is the only thing which comes to mind, which Pakistan will never do unless India gives away Kashmir. Even if India gives away Kashmir(which it never will), there won't be any guarantee, so its a loose loose situation for India. India survived without the bonhomie of Pakistan all these years, it will in the future too.

to realy protect India from a fallen Pakistan we need a very stronng wall to separate these two. May be as good as Grate wall of China,

If South Korea with a population of 48 million people can waterproof its 250 km border with the North, why can't India with 1.2 Billion people secure some 1200-1300 KM of border.

Thing is what does India get out of engaging Pakistan. Assurance of peace is the only thing which comes to mind, which Pakistan will never do unless India gives away Kashmir. Even if India gives away Kashmir(which it never will), there won't be any guarantee, so its a loose loose situation for India. India survived without the bonhomie of Pakistan all these years, it will in the future too.

If South Korea with a population of 48 million people can waterproof its 250 km border with the North, why can't India with 1.2 Billion people secure some 1200-1300 KM of border.

THATS WHAT I AM SAYING IF AT ALL PAKISTAN FALLS WE NEED TO HAVE A WATERPROFF BORDER TO PROTECT INDIA, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW NK AND SK ARE SEPARATED,

PEOPLES ARE NOT THE MIGRATING BIRDS, THEY BRING WITH THEM THEIR BELIFS AND IDEALOGIES AND THIS ONLY WILL HURT INDIA

THATS WHAT I AM SAYING IF AT ALL PAKISTAN FALLS WE NEED TO HAVE A WATERPROFF BORDER TO PROTECT INDIA, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW NK AND SK ARE SEPARATED,

PEOPLES ARE NOT THE MIGRATING BIRDS, THEY BRING WITH THEM THEIR BELIFS AND IDEALOGIES AND THIS ONLY WILL HURT INDIA

:cheesy: stop screaming bro!

charity begins at home...first finish the fighting on Pakistani soil..

surely thats what we are doing and no one here think of going to bharat so why you think we are coming there in the first place

:angel: come on we are human what if call of the nature forces us :P

waterproof border lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why anyone from pakistan migrate to a kufr country?? Turkey,Iran arab states are there for them.

bwahahahah more than kufar i personally believe Bharat aka India is not worth migrating to so i would rather like to die in Pakistan than going to bharat for saving life

Back
Top Bottom