What's new

Pakistan is our irreplaceable all weather friend: China

55245149.jpg

Coming back to topic, you are here to Lecture that Pakistanis Lay it on thick. Dear disillusioned "friend" where were you in 1971? Where you post 2005? Where were you in 2014?

Now, now... IF you bother to look up on forums, plenty of Pakistanis have defended the US and their positive interventions in Pakistan, with programs like ATAP, ICITAP, USAID, CEV, MIS John Coffee Institute, PAIMAN, TAUH, JSI. As someone who benefited from US Chinooks and black hawks flying our teams to battagram and Mansehra, and the PJs providing TTC to our injured and ill.

The US provided aid to it's "strategic" partner, it fulfilled it's obligation as a global super power, and continues to do so in Pakistan and Pakistanis are grateful for it, at least the ones who know what's worth what. But you can't come here and aim to post a 5 liner post in a cheap bit to try and divert attention from the FACT that the "USA" uses and disposes of Pakistan, it always has and always will.

USAID helps Pakistan, yes DOS helps Pakistan, YES and ATAP helps Pakistan, yes but all this is a "Big Business" oppertunity for your "contractors" to do "Order fulfilment" and the money gets funneled back in to the "United States". Take for example the US ATAP program in Pakistan since 2003 it has been run by the DOS, and in 2005 it was handed over to a series of Private Contractors, everyone who runs the program is a US Gov/DOS or DOD Contractor and the money is funneled back into the US.

Same with USAID projects where the TORs will strictly stipulate that the equipment must be of a specific type, i.e. "Tagederm" dressing which is only sold by 3M USA, guess where the money goes or the recent "instructor" facade, why not hire cross trained local instructors?

Well the simple answer is, "Big Business USA" needs the cash, companies like Sallyport LLC, Olive Group, Tripple Canopy, Catalyst LLC etc... Google them if you want, check their annual returns from USAID and DOS/DOD/DOJ projects in Pakistan alone...

Charity on the Rampage: The Business of Foreign Aid | Foreign Affairs

Where were you in 1971, where were you in 2005, where were you in 2015? Kerry comes and slaps us with a $1 billion cooperative security bursary... You think we don't know what that's for? Come on, give us a little credit, we can read too.

We have tried the US as a friend since 1965 and let down every step of the way, China is the only nation that despite it's own strategic goals has maintained a open and honest relationship with Pakistan, one based on mutual trust and not like some smooth talking used car salesman.

Thanks for stopping by....

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-CHINA FRIENDSHIP!

Janab - Do you have that much free time that you wrote that jumbo size post for an Indian when one liner is more than enough ? :blink:

All I read was conjecture and bull shit. You have no concept the cluster **** "America" is in and you come here thinking you understand the situation. Go read Brookings last report.

none of it was conjecture. You cannot wish it way.

Brain farts from an indian american... with lower brain cells than a cane toad.

that must be the limits of your intellect. hike it.

that must be the limits of your intellect. hike it.

no there is more.. my dim witted nincompoop indian american frnd... with a pea sized brain and a big mouth... my sincere advise to you would be "shut up" and stop embarassing your lowly self.... atleast today... coz i think youve spent todays quota of your foolishness... time to shut up and pop up in another thread tmrw and brain fart your brains out...

Last edited:
you should really try and get some facts before arguing. Read up on why sanctions were imposed on Pakistan. While at it, understand how much was paid for 'services' Pakistan rendered and much was paid as outright grants. Not to mention repeated loan re-scheduling. In return what we got was your double-cross whereby Pakistan while getting paid by us to assist on wot was ensuring ample supply of terrorists!

And the line that US somehow created terrorism in Pakistan is absurd. Pakistani leaders both in military and government have admitted sustaining the jihadi groups past the soviet-afghan mission as a tactic in their goals with India and Afghanistan. That they were and are incompetent to achive those objectives or to even control these terrorists speaks volumes. You have had an incompetent self-centered and out of control establishment in power that renders civilian rule impotent and uses the terrorists for their own longevity.

for your first para i would simply post this link and listen to it very carefully.

and i think i would like to ask you to go and do a bit of research about why the sanction were imposed on pakistan. if you are talking about sanction being imposed on pakistan coz of nuclear weapons, why is that we haven't seen sanctions against Israel??? if both countries were friends to you why this double standard that on one friend you impose sanctions and the other friend you hand them over 100 nuclear warheads. talking about the double standard.

my friend you are living in a denial i would say you are living in FOX news studio. your agents were arrested over and over and over near sensitive areas with maps sophisticated weapons and gudgets one perfect example is Raymond Davis GO AND STUDY HIS CASE.
US has history of creating terrorists and then blaming others for it be it SADAM, Taliban, ALQAIDA, OSAMA BIN LADIN and many more.
that TTP who are involved in over 90% of bomb blasts in pakistan killing more then 50,000 pakistanis and who brutally murdered our more then 140 kids in the school heard about it?? you must have, is living right under your nose and protected by yours and afghan forces and here you are lecturing us about double crossing.

i say it again we do not need a penny of your just get the hell out of this region coz your country has a history that wherever you go, all you bring is death and destruction and we have seen that in our region too. Ask your forces to leave the region and you'll have nothing to do with us.

@Orakzai - I don't know if you watched that Gen.Musharraf yourself? he admits $5B of the $10B is aid...one would expect him to of course understate aid received of course. $5B may be pittance to him but not to the giver, namely us.

But more than the aid, it is the negative response from Pakistan that is the issue. Funding, training and controlling terrorists through the jihadi squads by the Pakistani state is the issue. That is back-stabbing, that is biting the hand that fed you!

I will ask you to view this link - is this how a responsible and moral government operate? This is what has been going on in Pakistan.

watch this one as well, as she very clearly tells you about the taleban and the PAkistani tactical attempts....and who actually the intended victims are

no there is more.. my dim witted nincompoop indian american frnd... with a pea sized brain and a big mouth... my sincere advise to you would be "shut up" and stop embarassing your lowly self.... atleast today... coz i think youve spent todays quota of your foolishness... time to shut up and pop up in another thread tmrw and brain fart your brains out...

that is what is called a frothing at the mouth. Happens whenever you realize you have been invalidated and all that's left in you is a seething hatred to lash out.

watch this one as well, as she very clearly tells you about the taleban and the PAkistani tactical attempts....and who actually the intended victims are

that is what is called a frothing at the mouth. Happens whenever you realize you have been invalidated and all that's left in you is a seething hatred to lash out.

Says the nincompoop nobody gives a shit about ... The indian living in America? Dude go back to running your 7/11.

Says the nincompoop nobody gives a shit about ... The indian living in America? Dude go back to running your 7/11.

7/11? wasn't that another ISI mission?
but seriously, when facts are laid out so clearly as that lady did in the video, I bet it hurts your brain wherever it is located anatomically

7/11? wasn't that another ISI mission?
but seriously, when facts are laid out so clearly as that lady did in the video, I bet it hurts your brain wherever it is located anatomically
2sb1p8g.jpg

@Orakzai - I don't know if you watched that Gen.Musharraf yourself? he admits $5B of the $10B is aid...one would expect him to of course understate aid received of course. $5B may be pittance to him but not to the giver, namely us.

But more than the aid, it is the negative response from Pakistan that is the issue. Funding, training and controlling terrorists through the jihadi squads by the Pakistani state is the issue. That is back-stabbing, that is biting the hand that fed you!

I will ask you to view this link - is this how a responsible and moral government operate? This is what has been going on in Pakistan.

US cry much on providing huge aid to Pakistan i.e $5 to $10 billion, but they keep quite when they are told how much huge financial losses Pakistan has taken since joining War on Terror after 9/11 its more then $100 billion and $10 billion is nothing compared to it.

Pakistan suffered $100 bn losses in war on terror - thenews.com.pk
Economic survey: 13-year war on terror cost $102.5 billion – The Express Tribune

US cry much on providing huge aid to Pakistan i.e $5 to $10 billion, but they keep quite when they are told how much huge financial losses Pakistan has taken since joining War on Terror after 9/11 its more then $100 billion and $10 billion is nothing compared to it.

Pakistan suffered $100 bn losses in war on terror - thenews.com.pk
Economic survey: 13-year war on terror cost $102.5 billion – The Express Tribune

if you start counting economic costs of the WoT the US has incurred over $2T. Most of it was because the war prolonged past 2002. and the war prolonged past 2002 ONLY because Pakistan played dirty double game of taking our money and using it to fund the terrorists while making a show that they were helping!

I remember Gen.Musharraf while in power claiming he needs more money to maintain cobra helicopters - and Americans to their shock found out that in spite of paying $55M for that purpose Pakistan was diverting more than half of it to other unknown purposes....we found out much much later that Pak government agencies were using the moneys we gave to diverted to growing the terrorists! Needless to say Musharraf was caught red faced.

Had Pakistan been honest and really did what they were paid for in 2001, the war would have been over by 2002. US would have saved almost $2T in borrowing, thousands of lives American and Afghan and Pakistani.

Blame your own leaders for these underhanded tactics, don't expect America to make up for your crimes.

Back
Top Bottom