What's new

Pakistan is our irreplaceable all weather friend: China

Good. Now I know why Chinese people and leadership think that they can win friendship by throwing around their new found wealth.

That's was not even half of his post, if you have comprehension problem read post #21 again or may I explain that for you.

He meant only someone who was raised by a whore could think that they can win friendship and respect by throwing around lavishly to foreigners with whatever pitiful money they left and which was supposed to be used on feeding their dirt-poor and unnourished family.

That's what he meant I suppose, ain't it true anyway!

Dassault Insists on Latest Rafale Version for India, Doubles the Price
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See what your country tops the world in

@Raphael

Last edited:
That's was not even half of his post, if you have comprehension problem read post #21 again or may I explain that for you.

He meant only someone who was raised by a whore could think that they can win friendship and respect by throwing around lavishly to foreigners with whatever pitiful money they left and which was supposed to be used on feeding their dirt-poor and unnourished family.

That's what he meant I suppose, ain't it true anyway!

Dassault Insists on Latest Rafale Version for India, Doubles the Price
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See what your country tops the world in

@Raphael

I think you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves by making a show of your 'cheapness' any further.

I think you guys should stop embarrassing yourselves by making a show of your 'cheapness' any further.

The only country getting embarrassed here is India. And the only ones getting butthurt are Indians, who inexplicably feel the need to weigh in on a discussion about China and Pakistan. :pop:

Btw, what's with the chinese obsession with toilet? Does eating cockroaches cause loose motion? Stop this nonsense.

Chinese 'obsession' with the toilet? If only Indians would be more 'obsessed' with indoor plumbing. Then maybe India wouldn't have the most polluted cities on earth (with no improvement in the economy, infrastructure, or living standards to show for it). :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/09/w...ia-among-the-most-polluted-who-says.html?_r=0

I'm pretty good with Mandarin pinyin as well actually. :enjoy:
Despite being a native Cantonese speaker from HK, I enjoy speaking Standard Mandarin the most out of any dialect/language. I love how the sounds flow with each other.
I also like simplified characters, like I used in the post you quoted, or my signature. But for my avatar I chose a traditional character, since in that case I think it looks better. :P

Good to know dude! I am from Shanghai but know some Cantonese.
得闲多D出黎吹下水
Let's continue to support our Pakistani bros ... :-)

Nothing called friendship among countries, its all self interest and benefits.Is china helped pakistan in 2008 financial crisis,how much china helped pakistan during Earthquake and flood crisis,Is china helping pakistan to irradicate polio virus,how many pakistani's are getting treatment in China compared to India !

China arming pakistan so to check mate india,China helping to construct Gwadar port so to transfer goods to its own country from middle east.How much money they pledged and funded to pakistan based on generosity !

Preciously, 'friendship' is a feel-good term when describing relations between two countries. But intellectually challenged ones would fail to understand the obvious and resort to ill-advised obscenity.

The only country getting embarrassed here is India. And the only ones getting butthurt are Indians, who inexplicably feel the need to weigh in on a discussion about China and Pakistan. :pop:

Chinese 'obsession' with the toilet? If only Indians would be more 'obsessed' with indoor plumbing. Then maybe India wouldn't have the most polluted cities on earth (with no improvement in the economy, infrastructure, or living standards to show for it). :rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/09/w...ia-among-the-most-polluted-who-says.html?_r=0

Most Chinese in this forum need to learn how to behave in an international forum, members of no single nationality show such obnoxious behaviour like the chinese. There are bad apples from every country, but the whole cart is rotten in your case, the good ones are just exceptions. If it is the result of that CCP funded internet campaigners program commonly known as '50 cent party', then I must say that the money is completely wasted.

Preciously, 'friendship' is a feel-good term when describing relations between two countries. But intellectually challenged ones would fail to understand the obvious and resort to ill-advised obscenity.

Most Chinese in this forum need to learn how to behave in an international forum, members of no single nationality show such obnoxious behaviour like the chinese. There are bad apples from every country, but the whole cart is rotten in your case, the good ones are just exceptions. If it is the result of that CCP funded internet campaigners program commonly known as '50 cent party', then I must say that the money is completely wasted.

One only need look at the behavior of your Indian countrymen to realize you're a hypocrite. :pop:

I really don't care what Indians, Americans or anyone else say on the forum or elsewhere.

The proof of the Chinese bond with Pakistan was proven when I visited China, and a climbed the great wall of China, there hawkers had set up stalls to sell water bottles, the water bottles were very expensive and I asked to buy one, as I was buying one from the young lady she asked me where I was from. I replied Pakistan, I still remember the honest smile on her face, when she said, for you "free", and she refused to take my money.

Sometimes it's the simple, people to people exchange that can say more than the most moving speech from the loudest politician. Long live Pak-China Friendship. Inshallah!

I really don't care what Indians, Americans or anyone else say on the forum or elsewhere.

The proof of the Chinese bond with Pakistan was proven when I visited China, and a climbed the great wall of China, there hawkers had set up stalls to sell water bottles, the water bottles were very expensive and I asked to buy one, as I was buying one from the young lady she asked me where I was from. I replied Pakistan, I still remember the honest smile on her face, when she said, for you "free", and she refused to take my money.

Sometimes it's the simple, people to people exchange that can say more than the most moving speech from the loudest politician. Long live Pak-China Friendship. Inshallah!

OMG. You've been to the Great Wall. I'm jealous.

Awesome story brother. Another little anecdote, is during the 2008 Olympics - during the parade of nations, when the Pakistani delegation came out, they received one of the loudest cheers in the stadium. China only cheered as loud for Hong Kong, Taiwan, and mainland China itself. :cheers:

How's the situation with the Uyghurs? Not as bad as the media portrays, right?

It's all hogwash, I have worked with Chinese people. Chinese mentality is simple, we don't care what your belief is, just keep your religion private, don't mix it with work or politics. Simple. ETIM is a threat to the Chinese state, just like BLA or TTP is a threat to Pakistani state.

The problem is that people like Rebiya Kadeer have ulterior motives and you have to ask, why is the US so supportive of the ETIM, when members of the ETIM have been actively involved in stealing and sharing state secrets with the United States and those sympathetic to the ETIM cause.

Uyghurs are allowed to trade freely and have free movement, just walk down to China Market on College road or Mochi Bazzar and you can literally see entire families of them. The west is so keen to report on the so called "plight" of the Uyghurs yet is silent on Palestine and Kashmir... Why?

Back
Top Bottom