What's new

Pakistan is testing Czech stealth radar technology

erieye is probably on hold, so that the earthquake rebuilding can go ahead full stream, and the vera is probably being tested with all the aviable systems pakistan has (and probably some brought in from europe and china to test out, to see how it works :?: )

but if the f-117 could be spotted with the poredecesor, then the vera must be good atleast in emissions detection, and joining it with the ft-2000, would give a powerful sam against ELINT aircraft

so right now it just the testing pahse, but rememeber that defense deals for the next 9 months will be slowed down due to earthquake rehabilitation/rebuilding efforts (and we should focus on the earthquake before defense)

Originally posted by ISI2003@Mar 19 2006, 08:13 PM

but if the f-117 could be spotted with the poredecesor, then the vera must be good atleast in emissions detection, and joining it with the ft-2000, would give a powerful sam against ELINT aircraft

[post=7307]Quoted post[/post]​

i think u r right i dont knw much about the equipment but u r right that vera can be good enough coupled with f-117 as i had talked to some concerned officials (soldiers) and they were of the same view that atleast vera can be for the purpose ISI u had mentioned in ur post above.So untill we obtain erieye why not to try vera with experimentation.

also getting an awacs, as we plan, will allow us to not only see far, but to see object hugging the ground, and will allow sams to pic those up

a stelthy shapped weapon moving at on a terrain hugging course, would be hard to detect

but wiuth an awacs, it migh tnot be picked up around 400km but around 100km, and that just might be enough to stop it

vera could pick up the emissions, and confirm it, or guide sams to the target area, were advanced sams, could then pick it up on it's own

basically all three work together, sams, vera, and awacs

Back
Top Bottom