What's new

Pakistan keen to export Murree Beer to India

nashaa sharaab me hota ....toh naachti botal......... ek daarubaaz ka doosre daarubaaz ko salaam:yahoo:

LMAO I never heard the word 'daarubaaz' before, so I'm wondering what it could possibly mean. Don't you think the -baaz ending doesn't go too well with daaru? Does the baaz part, by any chance, mean the same as in 'bachabaaz'?
It's understandable that sharab makes you do weird things, but it would be a bit too much of an effect if a sharabi started pounding a bottle after emptying it, or took its willy-like part into his butthole to become a 'daarubaaz'. JUST IMAGINE! :D

LMAO I never heard the word 'daarubaaz' before, so I'm wondering what it could possibly mean. Don't you think the -baaz ending doesn't go too well with daaru? Does the baaz part, by any chance, mean the same as in 'bachabaaz'?
It's understandable that sharab makes you do weird things, but it would be a bit too much of an effect if a sharabi started pounding a bottle after emptying it, or took its willy-like part into his butthole to become a 'daarubaaz'. JUST IMAGINE! :D

If there can be kabootarbaz why no darubaz?

2 BE OR NOT 2 B.....

For the questions sake why dnt u my beloved lil friendly troll try it and live to tell the tale?

:lol:

If there can be kabootarbaz why no darubaz?

2 BE OR NOT 2 B.....

For the questions sake why dnt u my beloved lil friendly troll try it and live to tell the tale?

:lol:

kabutarbaaz could be a two in one bird like adha teetar aadha bater. :D
As for the last part of your reply, I was already expecting that some of my buddies would make this request. Roflol

carlsburg elephant is my fav:cheers:
it has a good market in cites like bhopal indore and gwalior in rest of the cites its not known yet but budwiser has been catching great demand more than kingfisher the only problem with it is it priced high for 170 and carona is even more expensive if murree can keep the price below 140 it would give a stiff competition

clever move, we can make indians too drunk, then easy for ghazwa e hind

even in my worst of hangovers i never thought of this scenario..... kudos to ur imagination.... neways daarubaaz is a person who is addicted to alcohol:cheers:

I must say here Pakistanis are not good businessmen yaar they waste millions for just wine which hurt no one . TBH tell me ager main sharab ke 4 pag lagata hoon to kisi ke baaap ka kya jata hai ? make it legal and let people decide . if i like to drink no bastard can stop me . i drink and go police station in pakistan and drink more in police station for fun with police its pakistan :rofl::rofl:

explain kero bachy :D kesy ye ho ga ??????????

Bhai jaan,

sharab ki koi zaroorat ney hain. Pakistani wasay soost kaum hain. Sharab to humari barbadi kar dey gi.

Pakistan land of pure...ok.
Having safe havens for terrorists like OBL okey, because its muslim brotherhood..
Printing kafir currency is okey with slamic tenents...okey
But what about ALCOHOL WHICH IS TOTALLY HARAM IN ISLAMIC LANDS....YET THIS COUNTRY, BEING THE LAND OF PURE, CHAMPIONS OF ISLAM, IS ALLOWING THE PRODUCTION OF ALCOHOL ON ITS LAND FOR PURE MONETARY REASONS, SETTING ASIDE THE LAWS OF SHARIA, AND MORALLY CLAIM TO BE A BROTHERS OF KASHIMIRIS ON ISLAMIYAT....IS IT THE HYPOCRICY OR WE HAVE SOME OTHER NAME FOR THAT.....QUWAIT, QATAR, SAUDI WOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABT IT, BUT MY PAKISTANI FRIENDS, WHO SPOUSE ISLAMIC WAYS OF LIFE, FLOUT THESE SHARIA LAWS IN FRONT OF UMMAH N ULEMMA....FOR WHAT?

Money my friend money......it makes the world go around...lol whre are islamic principles...where r those muslims of this pdf who shout against this haram practice ha ?
Lol
Love me or leave me...choose me or loose me...make me or break me...choice is yrs...

What a clown. You think Muslims own the alcohol company? Or do you think every single Pakistani is Muslim?

LoL, troll FaiL.

the non-alc one are great beer made by these guy the alco on contning on indians buy try and tell

Having safe havens for terrorists like OBL okey, because its muslim brotherhood..
But what about ALCOHOL WHICH IS TOTALLY HARAM IN ISLAMIC LANDS....YET THIS COUNTRY, BEING THE LAND OF PURE, CHAMPIONS OF ISLAM, IS ALLOWING THE PRODUCTION OF ALCOHOL ON ITS LAND FOR PURE MONETARY REASONS, SETTING ASIDE THE LAWS OF SHARIA, AND MORALLY CLAIM TO BE A BROTHERS OF KASHIMIRIS ON ISLAMIYAT....IS IT THE HYPOCRICY OR WE HAVE SOME OTHER NAME FOR THAT.....QUWAIT, QATAR, SAUDI WOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABT IT, BUT MY PAKISTANI FRIENDS, WHO SPOUSE ISLAMIC WAYS OF LIFE, FLOUT THESE SHARIA LAWS IN FRONT OF UMMAH N ULEMMA....FOR WHAT?

Money my friend money......it makes the world go around...lol whre are islamic principles...where r those muslims of this pdf who shout against this haram practice ha ?
Lol
Love me or leave me...choose me or loose me...make me or break me...choice is yrs...

Just because a Pakistani beer going to enter India
why-so-serious.jpeg

Its kinda funny that i am drinking this while posting this msg

frizz.jpg

I like Big apple and i cannot lie

You other brothers can't deny. :D

For me only bud and corona (and fosters if these two not available).
Somebody told Kingfisher is most sold beer in UK, thats must be complete bs, I have seen only a few Kingfisher on self where as Stella Artois, Carling, Carlsburg , (bud and guiness too) dominate the self of any supermarket / off-licence shops.

Lol
Drink a few beers and relax. You had whole weekend to troll, was that not enough for you? :)

why export?! what about us :shout: :P
How will you get it in Kenada, without export?

Back
Top Bottom