What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

LOL than why their women became Tajikispeaking? Turks invaded and conquered Turkey and turkified 98% of the population, Mughals invaded India and Persianized the population, Turks came to central asia and became Persianized, Greecs invaded Macedonia and half of the world and hellenized it ... Pashtuns came and became Persianized :D My little unlogical friend, the men behind the throne always ruled. Who gave the order to cleanse many Ghailzai tribes? Whose daughters and childfen became Tajiki-like? Your entire Mohammadzai, Popalzaiy, Yusufzaiy, Barakzai, Ahmadzia, STanikzai and their daughters and their childen.. are not by chance Persian-speakers. Pashtun Kuchis came always to Sart and Deqan families and offered their daughters and women. The Mughals like Babur had more than 72 Pashtana wifes of which 32 were Yusufzais... out of 380 wifes in general, of which most of them were Indian slaves or Rajput princesses. You wanna tell me how history worked? If you really want to know who your ancestors were read the in Afghanistan cesured Tarikhe Ahmadshahi :D the real history of Ahmad Khan Abdali. The book was written under his own nose by his own court historian. The Mohammadzai women were always gaven to Qezelbash vezirs to build ties with the elitists of the country. The real backer of ''Pashtun'' empire. The court language became Persian and so the sissies lol

Ps: it is maybe interesting to know that the pedophile nader afhshar, the Iranian king was a child molester and master of the 14years old Ahmad Khan Abdali...he was his ''boy'' which later influenced Abdali0…7s life...these are all written in Tarikhe Ahmadshahi!!
a kid learns from mother, so durrani rulers learnt dari from their persian mothers. Dari is sweet and rich langauge so i dont mind if court langauge of afghanistan was dari, like muslim india. Remember official langauge of state of swat was also farsi. So it doesnt prove any thing if some pashtuns have become farsified. There was never pashtun vs tajik thing in the history, they have lived togather for centuries. So your opinions doesnt have any importance.

Khorasanian brother, U might have many reasons to hate ur fellow countryman.

But I cant stop myself to advice u, please think before posting what are u doing?
U r pulling up ur home conflicts in front of the whole world and then u guys complains that Pakistan interfere in afghans matters.

instead of increasing ur differences, try to find things that are common in all of u. Only then Afghanistan can become a stable country. Think about ur country first, this hatred is hurting ur motherland. At least, don't ruin the name of your country.

Khorasanian brother, U might have many reasons to hate ur fellow countryman.

But I cant stop myself to advice u, please think before posting what are u doing?
U r pulling up ur home conflicts in front of the whole world and then u guys complains that Pakistan interfere in afghans matters.

instead of increasing ur differences, try to find things that are common in all of u. Only then Afghanistan can become a stable country. Think about ur country first, this hatred is hurting ur motherland. At least, don't ruin the name of your country.

He should be ashamed of what you said him; although you can't expect much from a kid.

I must reiterate, the reason why Pakistani Pashtuns & Afghan Pashtuns have not been involved in any secessionist movements for Pashtunistan/Greater Pashtunkhwa is because Pashtunistan is a political ploy, propped up by not only the Afghan Pashtuns elites in the government, but also non-Pashtun leaders in government as well. The common Pashtun (Pakistani or Afghan) does not care about the Durand Line being the international border, as long as they have easy access between FATA & Eastern Afghanistan. The Durand Line is non-existent, so it is very easy for Pashtuns belonging to the same tribe on both sides of the border to 'be with each other' without even noticing they are crossing a 'border'.

a kid learns from mother, so durrani rulers learnt dari from their persian mothers. Dari is sweet and rich langauge so i dont mind if court langauge of afghanistan was dari, like muslim india. Remember official langauge of state of swat was also farsi. So it doesnt prove any thing if some pashtuns have become farsified. There was never pashtun vs tajik thing in the history, they have lived togather for centuries. So your opinions doesnt have any importance.

lol TIMUR SHAH WAS THE SON OF A SEX-SLAVES OF ONE OF ABDALIS QEZELBASH GENERALS!!!! She was a Hindu. Why couldn´t the guy speak Rajastani or whatever? You missunderstand the role of the Tajikispeaking ''Pashtuns'' in the structure of the tribal and military role of Tajiks, Qezelbashs etc.

Pashtuns lived on mountains, Tajiks in cities and urban areas.. two different mentalities and cultures. The different between a Kandahar Pashtun and a Kabuli (Tajik) is like an Amerikan and a Somalian

I must reiterate, the reason why Pakistani Pashtuns & Afghan Pashtuns have not been involved in any secessionist movements for Pashtunistan/Greater Pashtunkhwa is because Pashtunistan is a political cause, propped up by not only the Pashtuns elites in the government, but also non-Pashtun leaders in government as well. The common Pashtun (Pakistani or Afghan) does not care about the Durand Line being the international border, as long as they have easy access between FATA & Eastern Afghanistan. The Durand Line is non-existent, so it is very easy for Pashtuns belonging to the same tribe on both sides of the border to 'be with each other'.

Can you please mention one? Why should non-Pashtun leaders accept to become a minority without rights in their own country? Stop making lies...That Pashtuns didn´t achieved anything in regard to that haram action Pakistan has also to thank the non-Pashtuns, specially the Tajiks. Without the non-Pashtuns, the absolute majority (more than 65%) Pashtuns will not be able to claim on anyhting. Thank you :)

I must reiterate, the reason why Pakistani Pashtuns & Afghan Pashtuns have not been involved in any secessionist movements for Pashtunistan/Greater Pashtunkhwa is because Pashtunistan is a political cause, propped up by not only the Pashtuns elites in the government, but also non-Pashtun leaders in government as well. The common Pashtun (Pakistani or Afghan) does not care about the Durand Line being the international border, as long as they have easy access between FATA & Eastern Afghanistan. The Durand Line is non-existent, so it is very easy for Pashtuns belonging to the same tribe on both sides of the border to 'be with each other'.

Here I agree 100% with you; I kept saying the same thing common Pashtuns don't care about these lines as long as they are allowed to move here and there and trust me most of them doesn't even know that there is a line they are crossing daily.

Only a political dialogue between two countries can solve this problem, once durand line issue is solved there will be no problem between Afghanistan and Pakistan those Pashtuns who today opposes Pakistan will be united with Pakistan cause there is no other reason for them to be an opposition.

^^^ Sher wrora ALLAH de warta teeng ka lol LMAO

mara da mashom sara ba sako kum mental hospital na takhtedali di :lol:

@Khorasanian, a forum friend asked me to add my opinion in this thread. Although I dont disagree with you on discrimination of non Pashtuns by Pashtun rulers, but I think you are overdoing it here. It is not nice and it is not right the way you react and put forward your opinion.

LOL Rabbani and Babrak Karmal LOL hahahahahaha despite the facts these people were never supporting Pashtun and Loy Afganistan (Babrak Karmal (since you name him you should know what he ordered to done with eastern Pashtuns!) a Tajik Shia Nationalist and Rabbani a Tajik Sunni Nationalist working in the 90s for a unified Tajik nation) have you any sources LOL to back LOL your claim? LOLLOLLOLOLOL

LOL Rabbani and Babrak Karmal LOL hahahahahaha despite the facts these people were never supporting Pashtun and Loy Afganistan (Babrak Karmal a Tajik Shia Nationalist and Rabbani a Tajik Sunni Nationalist working in the 90s for a unified Tajik nation) have you any sources LOL to back LOL your claim? LOLLOLLOLOLOL

Calm down. you obviously write your post with fury and hate.

Use less big letters.

LOL Rabbani and Babrak Karmal LOL hahahahahaha despite the facts these people were never supporting Pashtun and Loy Afganistan (Babrak Karmal (since you name him you should know what he ordered to done with eastern Pashtuns!) a Tajik Shia Nationalist and Rabbani a Tajik Sunni Nationalist working in the 90s for a unified Tajik nation) have you any sources LOL to back LOL your claim? LOLLOLLOLOLOL

Well, they might not have actively 'worked towards' Pashtunistan like Zahir Shah & Daoud Khan did, but they never accepted the Durand Line as the international border either. And that is what is important. No one in the history of Afghanistan has accepted the Durand Line to be the international border.

In addition to that Pashtuns hate trees, the sky, the anth, the rock and stone, they hate it when the sun shines, they hate when it´s cloudly.... they hate this and that .... and recognize please, that Kabul, the heartland of Tajiks was never really an enemy of Pakistan. Only by the british supported and later by russian supported Ghalzai Pashtuns who made the government.

This kind of hate and prejudice against own people is the reason why Afghanistan is in such a miserable state. I hope the majority of Tajiks don't share your views.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom