What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

All I got from this thread is that Afghanistan is the most racist country on Earth.

Are you serious? have you ever seen any such thing from any 'Real Afghan' in this forum or another? as far as you know from last 2 years Me, Ahmad, Shapur and Watani? do all of us reacted like this retarded false flag? he isn't one of us!

he learnt a little Dari and search for Afghanistan's demographics and mixed up his own stories.

Are you serious? have you ever seen any such thing from any 'Real Afghan' in this forum or another? as far as you know from last 2 years Me, Ahmad, Shapur and Watani? do all of us reacted like this retarded false flag? he isn't one of us!

he learnt a little Dari and search for Afghanistan's demographics and mixed up his own stories.

Well you guys are probably mentally mature. But obviously there are people in Afghanistan that share a mindset like this.

#

Pashtuns are free to go back to their lands or stay in the north... but they have to accept a new constitution and state. We don´t say we do not want Pashtuns in the north despite th fact how they settled there in the last 100years. We just say we want an states. Pashtuns are a small minority in the north. That´s a fact. Pashtuns can join in the south Pakistan and we will join our brethren in the north and west. We share the same ethnicities, language, culture, history and identity. Many Psahtuns in Afghanistan want an own state and unite with the PATHANS and we support their idea but not in their favour which means we claim for the same rights on our own ground. However, some people do not accept reality in Afghanistan and tells you here the best and the blue of Afghanistan while it´s not.

So you want to disband Afghanistan as a nation?

DEAR MODS: THIS GUY IS NOT AFGHAN, PREVIOUSLY I DIDN'T READ HIS POSTS BUT NOW I SEE MANY MANY POINTS THAT PROVES HIM NOT AN AFGHAN, HE KEEPS INSULTING PASHTUNS and TAJIKS INDIRECTLY. KINDLY ASSIST HIM WITH A PERMANENT BAN.

PS: Mods if you want to know those points don't hesitate to let me know. He is a false flag who learnt little Dari

fearing the true voice and demands of non-Pashtuns? Do you really thing by banning me from that forum because of your fear or because I could win the Pakistani brothers for our goals whicha re the only solution (TALIBAN FALILED BECAUSE THEY ARE NON-HUMAN-BEEINGS and dumb creatures) for Pakistan to fullfill their wishes and hopes? Do you think that a banning will change reality and the course Afghanistan have taken in the last 30 years? The next election will be like a heartbreak to Pashtunists like you who are here with two games. Speaking about Pashtunism and Loy Afgh in Pashto and in english about respecting Pakistan...

So you want to disband Afghanistan as a nation?

Was Afghanistan ever a nation? Different ethnicities, languages, cultures, historical backgrounds and 23 civil wars in only 100 years? Today, terms like Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara etc are even stronger among the society than ever before.

Calling them Afgahn does not make them a Tajik, Hazara,Turkmen or Uzbek!!! Is Aspandyar in Pakistan a Tajik despite his Tajik-Iranian name? This is your methode to play our Pak brothers a false world?

#

Pashtuns are free to go back to their lands or stay in the north... but they have to accept a new constitution and state. We don´t say we do not want Pashtuns in the north despite th fact how they settled there in the last 100years. We just say we want an states. Pashtuns are a small minority in the north. That´s a fact. Pashtuns can join in the south Pakistan and we will join our brethren in the north and west. We share the same ethnicities, language, culture, history and identity. Many Psahtuns in Afghanistan want an own state and unite with the PATHANS and we support their idea but not in their favour which means we claim for the same rights on our own ground. However, some people do not accept reality in Afghanistan and tells you here the best and the blue of Afghanistan while it´s not.
I understand your view towards Pashtons. That was not what i asked.

I asked: Do Hazaras, Turkmens and Uzbeks share the same thoughts with you?

You talk as a representative for Northern Alliance. Are you? A Shia Hazara is much different comparing to a Sunni Tajik regardless of language. A Uzbek is also different to a Tajik.

Khorasanian: It's fine to openly express your point of view, but I think you have to cut down on the ethnic rhetoric a bit.

The vast majority of the Afghan Pashtuns, Tajiks, Uzbeks, hazaras want to live united as Afghans in Afghanistan.

There will always be fringe elements with views to the contrary with supremacist ideas. It's best to ignore them and face reality.

The manner in which the Afghan security forces and the MPs (many of them Tajiks) bravely responded in a united way to the the terrorist Taliban scum shows they are getting somewhere forward. All the best to Afghanistan.

Of course the last decades mades us to a certain grade to enemies since Pakistan were supporting Taliban and Pashtuns against other nationalities in Afghanistan for their ''interest depth'' but if Pakistan would come with open hands and ask us to support them and stablize the region we will do it!

This is a very important point Mr Tajik has mentioned, by supporting Talibans for our own failed strategy we have lost favour with all Central Asian ethnic groups especially the Tajiks because they took it as a form of Pashtun dominance over them. Not denying the land of Afghanistan primarily belongs to Pashtuns but the minorities have equal right of existence as well.

I understand your view towards Pashtons. That was not what i asked.

I asked: Do Hazaras, Turkmens and Uzbeks share the same thoughts with you?

You talk as a representative for Northern Alliance. Are you? A Shia Hazara is much different comparing to a Sunni Tajik regardless of language. A Uzbek is also different to a Tajik.

A Shiah Hazara is close to an Uzbek and Tajik by language and culture and we can live witheachother really peaceful. Before any Pshtun presence in Afghanistan Muslims and non-Muslims lived for centuries in peace (mostly), so Shiahs and Sunnis. That crap was installed by PASHTUN leaders to weak non-Pashtuns making them fighting eachother. The Northern Alliance had understood that and became united. Today, the politics and many parties of these greater ethnicties in Afghanistan are working together as one greater party for the same goal. For example the party Baseji mili.

This is a very important point Mr Tajik has mentioned, by supporting Talibans for our own failed strategy we have lost favour with all Central Asian ethnic groups especially the Tajiks because they took it as a form of Pashtun dominance over them. Not denying the land of Afghanistan primarily belongs to Pashtuns but the minorities have equal right of existence as well.

Pashtuns dominate only 1/3 of the country.. Pashtuns are the latest immigrants there who came from the Sulaiman Mounztains and modern Pakistan, beginning with the era of Tahmaasp, the Safavid Shah. However, non-Pashtuns dominate the country ethnical and cultural, as well as political (today, since yesterday non-Pashtuns were not allowed to have parties or organizing themself).

A Shiah Hazara is close to an Uzbek and Tajik by language and culture and we can live witheachother really peaceful. Before any Pshtun presence in Afghanistan Muslims and non-Muslims lived for centuries in peace (mostly), so Shiahs and Sunnis. That crap was installed by PASHTUN leaders to weak non-Pashtuns making them fighting eachother. The Northern Alliance had understood that and became united. Today, the politics and many parties of these greater ethnicties in Afghanistan are working together as one greater party for the same goal. For example the party Baseji mili.

Big fail, Afghanistan was dominated by Pashtun nomads and only after the British designed parition they became a miniority in Afghanistan because 2/3 of them were merged with Pakistan.

Big fail, Afghanistan was dominated by Pashtun nomads and only after the British designed parition they became a miniority in Afghanistan because 2/3 of them were merged with Pakistan.

Well Sher Malang, obviously minorities in your country feel like they are not getting their full rights. How would you propose to solving the problem?

Although I have to be honest and say, it seems like everyone has some power-hungry lunatics.

:lol: Yes he is up to that!

Go to Hazara groups on facebook or turn your TV on and see how Khalilli, Mohaqeq, Dostum and other Northern Alliance, Schiahs and Sunnis came again together under the same banner. Whome you want to fool? You smell the fate of tomorrow Afghanistan? Greater-Tajikistan or a federal state called Khorasan will be a new Dubai in Central Asia... all the monies and minerals are running under our foots. That we have not started to pull them out is because of YOU! Why you think our leaders grap over lands that Pashtun migrants occupied with the help of dictators of the past? why do you think they buy and sell lands and let them observing through high trained militias? Do you know that Mazar, Baghlan and Herat become slowly but for sure independent and away from the influence of the central government? Inshallah! If Pakistan is smart, it should take an eye on the Helamnd ground. It´s full of rare earth. With such a colony they can control the technical economy! World Economy and replace China from first place

Back
Top Bottom