What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

A Shiah Hazara is close to an Uzbek and Tajik by language and culture and we can live witheachother really peaceful. Before any Pshtun presence in Afghanistan Muslims and non-Muslims lived for centuries in peace (mostly), so Shiahs and Sunnis. That crap was installed by PASHTUN leaders to weak non-Pashtuns making them fighting eachother. The Northern Alliance had understood that and became united. Today, the politics and many parties of these greater ethnicties in Afghanistan are working together as one greater party for the same goal. For example the party Baseji mili.

Shia Hazara and Uzbek and Tajiks are close by language and culture? :lol: man try to have a visit of Afghanistan.

Well you guys are probably mentally mature. But obviously there are people in Afghanistan that share a mindset like this.

There are but not like him he isn't an Afghan or he is the one who has suffered a lot from Taliban and flee the country by borrowing money and a lot of hardships.

Well Sher Malang, obviously minorities in your country feel like they are not getting their full rights. How would you propose to solving the problem?

Although I have to be honest and say, it seems like everyone has some power-hungry lunatics.

Afghanistan is a state of minorities. Pashtuns are as well a minority. Non-Pashtuns outnumber Pashtuns absolutely. Just take the language case. 35% speak Pashto while more than 65% speak Farsi.

Shia Hazara and Uzbek and Tajiks are close by language and culture? :lol: man try to have a visit of Afghanistan.

There are but not like him he isn't an Afghan or he is the one who has suffered a lot from Taliban and flee the country by borrowing money and a lot of hardships.

Typical Pashtun lies.. bla bla bla Hazars, Tajiks and Uzbeks are culturally Persian, Hazaras and Tajiks are linguistical Persian and all three share a common history (Timurid, Mughals ...etc).. Go to a Hazara and tell him your lies and see what he will do with you. You may find yourself within seconds in a fly back to Quetta. You will not more be able to devide Hazaras Tajiks Uzbeks Turkmen and other non-Pashtun ethnicities. Just turn your TV and see what´s going on. Non-Pashtuns united vs Pashtuns and Karzai government.

Go to Hazara groups on facebook or turn your TV on and see how Khalilli, Mohaqeq, Dostum and other Northern Alliance, Schiahs and Sunnis came again together under the same banner. Whome you want to fool? You smell the fate of tomorrow Afghanistan? Greater-Tajikistan or a federal state called Khorasan will be a new Dubai in Central Asia... all the monies and minerals are running under our foots. That we have not started to pull them out is because of YOU! Why you think our leaders grap over lands that Pashtun migrants occupied with the help of dictators of the past? why do you think they buy and sell lands and let them observing through high trained militias? Do you know that Mazar, Baghlan and Herat become slowly but for sure independent and away from the influence of the central government? Inshallah! If Pakistan is smart, it should take an eye on the Helamnd ground. It´s full of rare earth. With such a colony they can control the technical economy! World Economy and replace China from first place

You are making a joke of your self here, currently I am watching Mohaqeq's TV it's patriotic than many channels here.

Don't worry even a Pakistani dog is smart and clever than you and you are proving it to them here.

fearing the true voice and demands of non-Pashtuns? Do you really thing by banning me from that forum because of your fear or because I could win the Pakistani brothers for our goals whicha re the only solution (TALIBAN FALILED BECAUSE THEY ARE NON-HUMAN-BEEINGS and dumb creatures) for Pakistan to fullfill their wishes and hopes? Do you think that a banning will change reality and the course Afghanistan have taken in the last 30 years? The next election will be like a heartbreak to Pashtunists like you who are here with two games. Speaking about Pashtunism and Loy Afgh in Pashto and in english about respecting Pakistan...

Was Afghanistan ever a nation? Different ethnicities, languages, cultures, historical backgrounds and 23 civil wars in only 100 years? Today, terms like Pashtun, Tajik, Hazara etc are even stronger among the society than ever before.

Calling them Afgahn does not make them a Tajik, Hazara,Turkmen or Uzbek!!! Is Aspandyar in Pakistan a Tajik despite his Tajik-Iranian name? This is your methode to play our Pak brothers a false world?

I an't a Taliban supporter here, you are one confused kid at times you take side with Pakistan and bash Pashtuns and than you bash both!

I am not playing anyone here nor interested like you they know me from last one and half year at least!

''The reason why the Taliban might accept such a settlement is that if they have any capacity for military analysis, they must know that even if they win in many more years of bloody battles, they would still not get much more than what I have outlined. In the face of US, Russian, and Indian backing for the non-Pashtun forces, they would still not be able to storm Kabul or the cities of the north. Among many others, I have heard anecdotal evidence that the Taliban leadership is becoming tired, and that morale is suffering from the number of commanders who have been killed. As a result, there are growing fears on the part of the leadership that they are losing control of the younger local fighters who are succeeding those who have been killed. That does not mean, however, that Mullah Omar and his comrades will ever accept an agreement that their followers would see as betrayal and surrender.''

''The Pakistani military analysts and Riaz Mohammad Khan share the belief that a Taliban capture of Kabul and the north is impossible. Moreover, sensible Pakistani officers do not want the Taliban to conquer the whole of Afghanistan, because they would then be free to turn on Pakistan by giving their support to their Pashtun brothers who are in revolt against Pakistan as part of the Pakistani Taliban (Tehreek-e- Taliban Pakistan, or TTP).''

''For the Pakistani military as a whole, however, a peace settlement along the lines I have sketched above would fulfill its essential needs. It would keep the influence of India in Afghanistan at a distance from Pakistan’s borders. It would ensure adequate Pashtun representation in Afghan government, limiting the power of forces linked to India. It would remove the catastrophic threat of Indian-backed Tajik forces fighting an ethnic civil war in Afghanistan’s Pashtun territories, sending fresh millions of refugees fleeing into Pakistan. And it would end the US drone strikes and raids that are infuriating the lower ranks of the Pakistani military and leading to catastrophic clashes between Pakistani and US forces along the Afghan border.''

Afghanistan: The Best Way to Peace by Anatol Lieven | The New York Review of Books

Typical Pashtun lies.. bla bla bla Hazars, Tajiks and Uzbeks are culturally Persian, Hazaras and Tajiks are linguistical Persian and all three share a common history (Timurid, Mughals ...etc).. Go to a Hazara and tell him your lies and see what he will do with you. You may find yourself within seconds in a fly back to Quetta. You will not more be able to devide Hazaras Tajiks Uzbeks Turkmen and other non-Pashtun ethnicities. Just turn your TV and see what´s going on. Non-Pashtuns united vs Pashtuns and Karzai government.

Uzbeks are not culturally Persian, somebody gave you false info. Uzbeks are Turkic, and to some extent Mongol. They adore Timur, or Tamerlane. And Hazaras are Persian speaking Mongols.

What binds you, northern Alliance together is anti Pashtonism and anti Talibanism.

It is not a secret that opponoents of traditional Pashtuns rearm and prepare themself for Taliban. The Taliban are the cause of devision nr. 1. Most Pashtuns want them and non-Pashtuns won´t. Very easy and understandable why Afghanistan will soon partitioned.

There are two Hazaras in my office and 4 Uzbeks I will show them your posts tomorrow.

Uzbeks are not culturally Persian, somebody gave you false info. Uzbeks are Turkic, and to some extent Mongol. They adore Timur, or Tamerlane. And Hazaras are Persian speaking Mongols.

What binds you, northern Alliance together is anti Pashtonism and anti Talibanism.

Uzbeks like many other Turkic people havbe adoptet the Persian culture. Persianated dynasties like Mughals or Timurids were the results. Cultur and ethnicitiy are two different things. Pakistanis are culturally indo-Persians/Tajiks but ethnically different than Tajiks. Take some history lesson on Persian influence on Turks and Mongols.

There are two Hazaras in my office and 4 Uzbeks I will show them your posts tomorrow.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hey, I have a Pashtun in the next room I ask him what he says about Greater Tajikistan and why he ius support it :) Pashtun logic! Bluffing, lying, slandering! That´s what Kabulis call ''Pashtuniat'' (The way of PASHTUNS)

I said before he is a false flag and may be a suffered guy from Taliban and has a personal enmity he doesn't know the difference between Mughals and Mongols.

I an't a Taliban supporter here, you are one confused kid at times you take side with Pakistan and bash Pashtuns and than you bash both!

I am not playing anyone here nor interested like you they know me from last one and half year at least!

Hypocrisy games again and again... like the last 2 centuries.. when Karzai is among Americans he say you do a good job and they should kill more and when he is among Terrorists he says the same.. you are not different. That´s why you turned Afgh to a sh**thole of the world and the night bed for all kind of terrorists. Inviting foreigners to fighting against the real sons of Afghanistan and real Muslims. The result since 2001 is god´s punishment!

Uzbeks like many other Turkic people havbe adoptet the Persian culture. Persianated dynasties like Mughals or Timurids were the results. Cultur and ethnicitiy are two different things. Pakistanis are culturally indo-Persians/Tajiks but ethnically different than Tajiks. Take some history lesson on Persian influence on Turks and Mongols.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL hey, I have a Pashtun in the next room I ask him what he says about Greater Tajikistan and why he ius support it :) Pashtun logic! Bluffing, lying, slandering! That´s what Kabulis call ''Pashtuniat'' (The way of PASHTUNS)

Give me your Skype and I will show you live; you don't know me nor you have any information about Afghans and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom