What's new

Pakistan - Khorasanian (Tajik) relationship

I said before he is a false flag and may be a suffered guy from Taliban and has a personal enmity he doesn't know the difference between Mughals and Mongols.

It is Iranian propaganda: Such dynasties like Seljuks/ Seljuk Empire are considered by Iranians as Persian empires. In reality, they are Turkic. And because Timurid dynasty adopted Persian as court language, they may consider it also Persian Empire.

For me, it is funny. Therefore he should read non Iranian non Tajik sources to Clear his mistakes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/14/opinion/kabul-risks-political-meltdown.html?_r=1 "The South, except for a few big cities, will fall under Taliban control by 2014. Thus the country could split into a north and south."

If in Afg really was something like Unity non-Pashtoon would have taken already weapons against all NATO and US personals and they would make life like hell to them! This is exactly not the case. We non-Pashtuns know who Taliban are and from which part they come and what they want. We take somehow on that way also revange on Pashtuns and political and social incompetence, not to mention the sellout nature of many of them.

But being tough has never proven a workable strategy in Afghanistan, a fact even the Americans are beginning to accept. According to U.S. diplomats in Kabul who spoke on condition of anonymity, U.S. strategy appears to be coming in line with what Canadian commanders have been quietly promoting for years: concede space to the Taliban in the south as a way of bringing them to the negotiating table. Behind-the-scenes talks, they say, are focusing on just that: a de facto partitioning of Afghanistan into a Persian-speaking north and a Pashto south dominated by the Taliban.

Still, elders in Kandahar are skeptical. They've caught on to the mechanics of what they see as the U.S. game. "The U.S. will never completely leave Afghanistan," says Jabar. "They want to turn the south over to the Taliban and keep their bases in the north so they can deal with threats from Russia, China, Iran and Pakistan. The Taliban will never accept this." And, he adds, "From the beginning, the U.S. has been strengthening the northern warlords, the same warlords the Taliban was fighting during the civil war. These warlords have grown strong because of U.S. support. They will never allow the Taliban to control any part of Afghanistan."

Leaving hope behind in Kandahar - World - Macleans.ca

They were Persianated-Turko dynasties with persians and georgians as the most important administrators and vezirs. Turks are from the stepes without any own culture. They adoptet Islam from Arabs, culture,art and poetry from Persians, the spirituality from Indians...

It is Iranian propaganda: Such dynasties like Seljuks/ Seljuk Empire are considered by Iranians as Persian empires. In reality, they are Turkic. And because Timurid dynasty adopted Persian as court language, they may consider it also Persian Empire.

For me, it is funny. Therefore he should read non Iranian non Tajik sources to Clear his mistakes.

read scholaric words instead pan-turkist BS.

Khorasanian, everything you've accused Sher Malang of is what you are guilty of.

You seem like a nice guy, who is very angry. To have balance on this forum it would be nice to have you around, so tone it down on the racism and hate speech.

We Pakistanis know that Afghans will work together with Indians to try to destroy Pakistan no matter who is in power. Pashtuns or Tajiks.

I left the thread on 11:00 AM now its 9:46 PM and you guys still not decided that Khorasanian is afghan or not. :angel: :D

I am sure every Pakistani has met 5-10 Afghans in his life does any of them have any idea like this retard? He isn't an Afghan he don't know the history and indirectly insults Tajiks in his own posts, for the love of god would still believe him when his own leaders (he says) are taking active part in parliamentary and presidential elections and does campaign in southern and eastern Pashtun lands? it surely shows that he is a false flag or a suffered guy his views are nothing than a personal satisfaction here

I think mods are having fun by visiting this topic, there are a lot of broken rules of forum in this topic.

sher malang is getting a good phainty from a tajik :lol:, he deserves it, getting taste of his own medicine

Khorasanian, everything you've accused Sher Malang of is what you are guilty of.

You seem like a nice guy, who is very angry. To have balance on this forum it would be nice to have you around, so tone it down on the racism and hate speech.

We Pakistanis know that Afghans will work together with Indians to try to destroy Pakistan no matter who is in power. Pashtuns or Tajiks.

We Tajiks are not concerned on Pakistan as long Pakistan keep out it´s affair from ours. We neither want to support anyone agiant anyone nor we want to be forced to support anyone against anyone. Earlier I mentioned we Tajiks want also an ''islamic bomb'' for ourself to defend ourself against anyone who could treat us.

They were Persianated-Turko dynasties with persians and georgians as the most important administrators and vezirs. Turks are from the stepes without any own culture. They adoptet Islam from Arabs, culture,art and poetry from Persians, the spirituality from Indians...

read scholaric words instead pan-turkist BS.

1) Wrong, Turks had a culture, a religion, a language, also an alphabet.

2) I bet you think Iran is Persian today. Again wrong. Iran is 40% to 50% Turkic today.

3) Persianated Turco dynasty means: Persian language was adopted as court language. Turkic language was still common among Turkic commoners. And rulers were bilingual.

sher malang is getting a good phainty from a tajik :lol:, he deserves it, getting taste of his own medicine

He isn't one, there are points you guys should note:

He isn't willing to tell his address to me (secretly).

He ignores Ahmad who is a Tajik and a well known member here.

He ignores my request to show him 2 Hazaras and 4 Uzbek colleagues of mine on Skype.

He certainly don't know a bit of the history of Uzbeks and Hazaras and continuously mixes up Mughols with Mongols.

He can't spell Afghan provinces and areas.

He ignores the intense participation of his own leaders in Afghanistan's political leadership and Taliban movement.

He don't know that NA helped USA to occupy Afghanistan.

He wants an Islamic bomb.

etc..

Alienoz, the topic is not Turks or Persians. Everyone who wants to know about Turks and the cultures one can look on the net. Btw, ''Turkic alphabete'' was Sogdian (Iranian).

@Malang

Dude, I do not care what you try here to pretend or claim. Even if your fake Ahmad Jan would be a ''Tajik'', he does no play any role in the society of Tajiks and their will. There are pro-Pakistanis in Pakistan but not all Pathans are pro-Pakistan. Stop bluffing, slandering and liying, Give up the habbites of your forefathers!

Btw, 90% of all ''Afghan'' provinces are Persian names ;)

Karzai and Khalilzad, both Pashtuns and slaves allowed and brought US to Afganistan and NA just acceptet the support of US against the kafar army of Dajjal and their enemy. Pashtuns still serves US. But we accept every US support against Talibanism. We do not want you guys in our country or cities. We want an own state. What´s wrong with that. In 30years of war Pashtuns lost everything, even nang, namus and ghairat. The only thing today you have is your life...by bluffing here to fool the people you won´t come anywhere. You never played any role in Afghanistan and taht will always be so. The difference is (unlike yesterday) that we support partiiton of Afghanistan. It´s time for us and for you to go different ways. Your fear of a devision is based on the facts that your registan is historical, cultural and social weak. Without TAJIKS many of you guys will adopt the same old nature and biology you had 200years ago. I can call here a Pashtun girl-friend who support Khorasan and a devision. Her name is Storai. You act like a kid.. a nine years old kid. grow up dude..your days are counted. Zindabaad GREATER PAKISTAN AND ZINDABAD GREATER TAJIKISTAN

Have you ever seen any Tajik asking foreigners to come in Afghanistan? All of the traitors were Ghilzai thugs like Mullah Omar or Najib or any Tajiki-speaking Muhammadzai/Barakzaiy ''Pashtun'' . Without us everyone will run within 2 minutes over your homes and lands! We just understood that once our ancestors freed you from the hands of nebukadnezars and you are still ungratefull. A Jat has more honour for us than a Pashtun. The Jat is a noble and loyal person also his belongs to a lower society. Don´t talk about Uzbeks or Hazaras who bash you guys 24hours on youtube, facebook, medias and their pages like KABULPRESS. Kabulpress.org is the voice of Hazaras.. go and read how Hazaras think about you! INSHALLAH TAJIKAAN KE TAJZIA RA PESH BORDAN QAWME PASHTUN SAR CHAHAR PAY DOBARA MEFTA ;)

I have still to laugh about his childish claims without knowing me ...hahahahhaa these Pshtuns thing they can fool others while always they themself were the fool one. Unbelievable how he propagates against me.. hahaha

What is wrong having islamic bombs? Pakistan and Iran have them, too... so Saudi-Arabia. Inshallah we will have it, too.

Alienoz, the topic is not Turks or Persians. Everyone who wants to know about Turks and the cultures one can look on the net. Btw, ''Turkic alphabete'' was Sogdian (Iranian).

@Malang

Dude, I do not care what you try here to pretend or claim. Even if your fake Ahmad Jan would be a ''Tajik'', he does no play any role in the society of Tajiks and their will. There are pro-Pakistanis in Pakistan but not all Pathans are pro-Pakistan. Stop bluffing, slandering and liying, Give up the habbites of your forefathers!

Btw, 90% of all ''Afghan'' provinces are Persian names ;)

Karzai and Khalilzad, both Pashtuns and slaves allowed and brought US to Afganistan and NA just acceptet the support of US against the kafar army of Dajjal and their enemy. Pashtuns still serves US. But we accept every US support against Talibanism. We do not want you guys in our country or cities. We want an own state. What´s wrong with that. In 30years of war Pashtuns lost everything, even nang, namus and ghairat. The only thing today you have is your life...by bluffing here to fool the people you won´t come anywhere. You never played any role in Afghanistan and taht will always be so. The difference is (unlike yesterday) that we support partiiton of Afghanistan. It´s time for us and for you to go different ways. Your fear of a devision is based on the facts that your registan is historical, cultural and social weak. Without TAJIKS many of you guys will adopt the same old nature and biology you had 200years ago. I can call here a Pashtun girl-friend who support Khorasan and a devision. Her name is Storai. You act like a kid.. a nine years old kid. grow up dude..your days are counted. Zindabaad GREATER PAKISTAN AND ZINDABAD GREATER TAJIKISTAN

Have you ever seen any Tajik asking foreigners to come in Afghanistan? All of the traitors were Ghilzai thugs like Mullah Omar or Najib or any Tajiki-speaking Muhammadzai/Barakzaiy ''Pashtun'' . Without us everyone will run within 2 minutes over your homes and lands! We just understood that once our ancestors freed you from the hands of nebukadnezars and you are still ungratefull. A Jat has more honour for us than a Pashtun. The Jat is a noble and loyal person also his belongs to a lower society. Don´t talk about Uzbeks or Hazaras who bash you guys 24hours on youtube, facebook, medias and their pages like KABULPRESS. Kabulpress.org is the voice of Hazaras.. go and read how Hazaras think about you! INSHALLAH TAJIKAAN KE TAJZIA RA PESH BORDAN QAWME PASHTUN SAR CHAHAR PAY DOBARA MEFTA ;)

I have still laugh about his childish claims without knowing me ...hahahahhaa these Pshtuns thing they can fool others while always they themself were the fool one. Unbelievable how he propagates against me.. hahaha

Now calm down Khorasanian. This consequent vilifying of Pashtun people won't work here, most of the interlocutors here are well informed people who will not fall prey to your propaganda. My interactions with Afghans of various ethnic background suggest that almost all of them are proud to be Afghans and hardly anybody ever wished the division of Afghanistan. A peaceful and unified Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest, but what the fools of Kakul have in their minds is a puzzle to me.

Back
Top Bottom