What's new

Pakistan lauds UN for taking down “one-sided” photo exhibition by Bangladesh on 1971 events

This is a strawman statement. I never claimed BD militias went to West Pakistan. But they did attack West Pakistani soldiers and civilians in Bengal, many unprovoked.

They caused severe injury and deliberately killed innocent people as well. That is something that needs a public apology.

Would Bangladeshis like it if Pakistanis attacked Bangladeshi neighborhoods or immigrants in Pakistan? So the same applies here.

A crime is a crime.

It was being resolved but Banglas militants took the law into their own hands by going on killing sprees. How is this justified by a contested election?

Would you be supportive of the current Pakistan government, if they send out military and indiscriminately starts killing people who are pro-PTI in the middle of the night?

Believe all your pro Military Establishment propaganda of "Bengalis being the instigator" narrative, but don't try to sell that to us. We can see that nothing has changed from 1971 to 2023 in Pakistan and who actually controls the narrative in Pakistan. What happened in 1971 happened again in 2023 and you guys were able to do absolutely nothing to stop that.

This is a strawman statement. I never claimed BD militias went to West Pakistan. But they did attack West Pakistani soldiers and civilians in Bengal, many unprovoked.

They caused severe injury and deliberately killed innocent people as well. That is something that needs a public apology.

Would Bangladeshis like it if Pakistanis attacked Bangladeshi neighborhoods or immigrants in Pakistan? So the same applies here.

A crime is a crime.

It was being resolved but Banglas militants took the law into their own hands by going on killing sprees. How is this justified by a contested election?

Yeh like your bolchistan is today. Also 30 yrs approx where it e.pak ( bdesh ) that was bringing in the foreign currency. That could have been used to grow more industries and diversify.

There were plan where w.pak wanted to be import hub for essential things like medicine then re-export to e.pak (Bangladesh) .

Is that what you call being resolved?

Also there were other plans....

Some time and especially with some paks, sometimes not one straight word comes out of their orifice of what I think may be their mouth.

However that put aside there have been some very nice paks.

Also you do know that still to this day your gov elite and pak elite have not changed?

Ppl are being denied aid, from the disaster. Paks literally stock piled the aid loads of it, and put it in a warehouse and when the turk disaster came they shipped a few c-17's worth. The idiots did not even bother re-boxing it.

It's been posted pak def forum somewhere I believe.

Paks like you need massive beating from life and your elite.

The elite, military, and pak gov are actually heinous ppl. To stock aid just sitting and watch ppl suffer in one of the worst disasters in pak history. Abhorrently disgusting.

This sorry excuse for what can only assumed to be human, although certainly must bipedal - thinking it was being resolved

Last edited:
Would you be supportive of the current Pakistan government, if they send out military and indiscriminately starts killing people who are pro-PTI in the middle of the night?

Believe all your pro Military Establishment propaganda of "Bengalis being the instigator" narrative, but don't try to sell that to us. We can see that nothing has changed from 1971 to 2023 in Pakistan and who actually controls the narrative in Pakistan. What happened in 1971 happened again in 2023 and you guys were able to do absolutely nothing to stop that.

How would you respond if bureaucracy rebelled against the state? Long before India capitalised, there was a guerilla insurgency with open bureaucratic powers.

A cold start doctrine of instigating political violence and subsequent declaration of war.

Still doesn't answer the question why an average Bangladeshi would rebel against the State? Apart from some cosmetic changes in the penal code, the state functions pretty much the same. You guys rebelled against the state doctrine. An unforgivable sin.

How would you respond if bureaucracy rebelled against the state? Long before India capitalised, there was a guerilla insurgency with open bureaucratic powers.

A cold start doctrine of instigating political violence and subsequent declaration of war.

Still doesn't answer the question why an average Bangladeshi would rebel against the State? Apart from some cosmetic changes in the penal code, the state functions pretty much the same. You guys rebelled against the state doctrine. An unforgivable sin.

There was no mass rebellion with insurgency until the tanks rolled in on March 26 1971.

And not to forget the drama that was going on regarding power transition. Anyway, you are fed you pro establishment version and you will not see it.

The irony is, some of you guys don't see it even after seeing how Imran Khan was removed from the Government.

Therefore, any further word I type to you is going to yield no value.

Bro, who should ? Weren't the killings a mutual affair ? Those responsible on both side got killed or died long ago.
On our side they faced disgrace and died alone in the cold. Yours were executed.. even Bhutto was hung.. call it karma or whatever.

Mushraf did apologies, now it's up to BD to keep flogging the dead horse but nothing will come of it.
President Yahya Khan and Bhutto unilaterally sent troops to the east to kill unarmed people and teach Bengalis a good lesson.

Do you think Mujib should apologize?

Yahya, Mujeeb and Bhutto. 2 were murdered, Yahya died in shame..
Mujib always uttered, "I will not be held responsible for breaking Pakistan".

He was inside a jail in 1971. So, why blame him? It is the other two who were responsible for breaking Pakistan. However, after a long 52 years, I personally do not regret it.

Look what west Pakistan has become with Talibanic people growing there every day.

Last edited:
Tell that to the guy that I quoted.

Most us bengalis all over bdesh have mixed ancestry, just look that many different ppl that came to bengal even over a span of a few hundreds, before demi God brits arrived.

Point eventually, through our baul musical Saints and what it says in the qu'ran and possibly a couple of Chinese philosophies. We became homogenous ppl.

Where even over hundreds of yrs PAKS, wanted to maintain their racial purity. Even if they have to inbred to the extent where it goes against the qu'ran .

Many ppl say 1st cousin marriages is OK, how ever our religion definitely allows it but discourages it. It should be done as a last resort, last option if you are not able find any suitable suitors.

This is flipped in Pakistan, they do it to keep as much family wealth in the family.

Over my life, I have learned although its harder and sometimes brings tears and blood. I Learnt earned wealth can be a lot better.

Before this, bites me back, yes generational certainly helps in life greatly and vastly it also depends what you do with it?

When you have nothing like me, not even family not actually real anyway, also trying to earn a living and make earned wealth is extremely hard in these times that are also extremely divisive.

Let's cut to the chase. Dictator and Terrorist General Ayub Khan and his tola of Pakistani Army Generals and personnel were involved in massive human rights violations of bengali people. They decided that the biggest party Awami League, which had won majority of the seats in both East and West pakistan, WAS TO BE ELIMINATED because these Terrorist Generals could not CONTROL them. Ayub and his bastar.d Generals then went on to terrorize Awami League party leaders, its workers, and the MAJORITY OF BENGALI people who supported them !! Kidnappings, rape, extra-judicial killings were Normal. Ayub terrorized Fatima Jinnah, and locked her up.

UNLIKE THE KHASSI, CORRUPT AND UNDIGNIFIED PEOPLE OF WEST PAKISTAN, Bengali people had enough and they rose up and they fought these basta.rds. As a result these Army bastar.ds were defeated, humiliated, killed in stadiums, their heads played like footballs, and then 90-thousands of these oppressor Army personnel decided that to save their miserable lives they would surrender to the Indian Army instead because Indian Army was bound by international Laws to treat them as PoWs. Otherwise these bastar.ds would have been killed like street dogs if the Awam of East Pakistan got hold of them.

So this is the true story of Pakistan Army in E Pakistan. Those Army personnel involved in 1971 brutalities and human rights violations and who are still alive in Pakistan should be arrested and jailed. Existing institution of Pakistan Army should be condemned by International Community as a "Terrorist Outfit".

Even today, these vicious and corrupt Generals of Pakistan army are doing exactly the same human rights violation and killings of Pakistan people. These Generals should be sanctioned, arrested and put in jails.

FOLKS, WE HAVE INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENTS ALREADY HAPPENING IN KPK AND BALUCHISTAN. THE AWAM OF THESE TWO PROVINCES HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TERRORIST OUTFIT AND WANT INDEPENDENCE. AND I SEE A TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE THAT THESE TWO PROVINCES WILL GAIN THEIR INDEPENDENCE.

Last edited:
It is interesting how Pakistan is heading towards a 1971 like situation again.
Pakistani people as a whole have suddenly realised what a leech their military establishment is, something we realised in 1965 when East Pakistan was left defenceless.

Die hard establishment supporters are now identified by Pakistanis as "faujeets", a term which is roughly equivalent to 'razakars".

There was no mass rebellion with insurgency until the tanks rolled in on March 26 1971.

And not to forget the drama that was going on regarding power transition. Anyway, you are fed you pro establishment version and you will not see it.

Tell him which pro-establishment version? Our country seldomly ever discusses the events of 1971, while your country censors anything contrasting the state narrative.

Much of the info contrasting the BD state narrative is from ethnic Bengalis themselves.

Who's narrative? Like your government? And yes I would support a military operation that targets armed militias who take the law into their own hands. The same militias who attacked innocent West Pakistanis non-stop before Operations Searchlight was launched in reaction to root out militias, which your people term as "genocide."

Check this pick shot and tell me if it's true or not:

Mukhtar Hamid's Sha's experience with a Bangladeshi on Talha Zubair Butt's  Facebook page.png

Last edited:

The irony is, some of you guys don't see it even after seeing how Imran Khan was removed from the Government.

Therefore, any further word I type to you is going to yield no value.

Power transition? Lol 😆 what power transition?

You mean POWER SUPPERSION! mujib even offered to ruler in partnership. That was insulting.

Let's cut to the chase. Dictator and Terrorist General Ayub Khan and his tola of Pakistani Army Generals and personnel were involved in massive human rights violations of bengali people. They decided that the biggest party Awami League, which had won majority of the seats in both East and West pakistan, WAS TO BE ELIMINATED because these Terrorist Generals could not CONTROL them. Ayub and his bastar.d Generals then went on to terrorize Awami League party leaders, its workers, and the MAJORITY OF BENGALI people who supported them !! Kidnappings, rape, extra-judicial killings were Normal. Ayub terrorized Fatima Jinnah, and locked her up.

UNLIKE THE KHASSI, CORRUPT AND UNDIGNIFIED PEOPLE OF WEST PAKISTAN, Bengali people had enough and they rose up and they fought these basta.rds. As a result these Army bastar.ds were defeated, humiliated, killed in stadiums, their heads played like footballs, and then 90-thousands of these oppressor Army personnel decided that to save their miserable lives they would surrender to the Indian Army instead because Indian Army was bound by international Laws to treat them as PoWs. Otherwise these bastar.ds would have been killed like street dogs if the Awam of East Pakistan got hold of them.

So this is the true story of Pakistan Army in E Pakistan. Those Army personnel involved in 1971 brutalities and human rights violations and who are still alive in Pakistan should be arrested and jailed. Existing institution of Pakistan Army should be condemned by International Community as a "Terrorist Outfit".

Even today, these vicious and corrupt Generals of Pakistan army are doing exactly the same human rights violation and killings of Pakistan people. These Generals should be sanctioned, arrested and put in jails.

FOLKS, WE HAVE INDEPENDENCE MOVEMENTS ALREADY HAPPENING IN KPK AND BALUCHISTAN. THE AWAM OF THESE TWO PROVINCES HAD ENOUGH OF THIS TERRORIST OUTFIT AND WANT INDEPENDENCE. AND I SEE A TIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE THAT THESE TWO PROVINCES WILL GAIN THEIR INDEPENDENCE.

Well done for opening your eyes.

The bipedal, that put a laughing emoji on my post can't argue back or give a rationalised response. The bidepedal knows his rubbish b.s doesn't work with me .

Post 32.

Last edited:
Regardless of what year it is, the "genocide" of 1971 is a fiction. Operation searchlight was conducted in reaction to the barbarism of Bengali Muslim nationalist militias.

Muslim nationalism because non-Muslim Bengalis were excluded and even targeted. Read Sharmilla Bose's book.

As such Pakistan has no need to apologize for something it did not do. War crimes were committed on both sides. But since Bangladeshis keep bringing this up, they can only make an issue of this only after apologizing for their war crimes in 1971.

This includes targeting West Pakistani civilians and provoking troops with their violent unprovoked attacks.
In the late 1960s jute was replaced by polyester threads and bags in the Western world. So, the Pakistan govt was not earning as much from jute as it did in the previous 22 years.

- So, why bother to remain with Bengali blackeys? Kill them and force them to separate.

- Create a situation to involve India. This is how the ruling generals could hoodwink the population.

If someone does not agree with what I wrote above about the intention of Pakistani generals to bring India to the stage, I ask him if did not the generals know how India would react when Hindus flee to India.

They knew it and willfully played dice. The result was Indian intervention, and the generals can always blame India saying it was not their idea to bifurcate the country.

West Pakistanis should be happy to see no Kala Bengali are sharing the name of their country called Pakistan. But the Kala Bengalis are now more recognized as a better non-Taliban nation throughout the world.

Only yesterday, American Senate praised BD and apologized for the negative comments made by Henry Kissinger. BD people have combinedly proved his thinking wrong.

Last edited:
In the 1970s the jute was replaced by polyester threads and bags. So, Pakistan govt was not earning that much from jute like it did in the previous 22 years.

- So, why bother to remain with Bengali blackeys? Kill them and force them to separate.

- Create a situation to involve India. This is how the ruling generals could hoodwink the population.

If someone does not agree with what I wrote above about the intention of Pakistani generals to bring India to the stage, I ask him if did not the generals know that.

They knew it and willfully played dice. The result was Indian intervention, and the generals can always blame India saying it was not their idea to bifurcate the country.

West Pakistanis should be happy to see no Kala Bengali are sharing the name of their country called Pakistan.

The fact is west pak martial race elite inbred caste dogs. We're looking at e.pk ( bdesh) being financially semi independent. Turning west. Pak into a transit export hub shipping sending essential items to bdesh at mark up "higher than international price" to bdesh.

Stopping bdesh from importing directly .

Also there was a small export garment hub developing but w.pak kept killing it. There were few early industries that were planted back them, the same or similar ones we see today that were promising/growing. The inbred elite martial race high caste muslim dogs kept Killing it and destroying it.

Then complain bdesh is dirt poor, it doesn't make sense. It's an oxymoron.

Even today the pak elite kept Turkish aide sent to them and stored it whilst their ppl were crying 😢 in distress, dying In distress, falling ill in distress. Then there's Imran Khan saaga

For the pak elites martial race high caste inbred dog wealth and power is created through cutting tech . It's the scientific principal of "ban**odism" extreme inbreeding . Keeping wealth and prizing the pod**.

In the 1970s jute was replaced by polyester threads and bags in the Western world. So, the Pakistan govt was not earning as much from jute as it did in the previous 22 years.

If someone does not agree with what I wrote above about the intention of Pakistani generals to bring India to the stage, I ask him if did not the generals know how India would react when Hindus flee to India.

West Pakistanis should be happy to see no Kala Bengali are sharing the name of their country called Pakistan. But the Kala Bengalis are now more recognized as a better non-Taliban nation throughout the world.

Only yesterday, American Senate praised BD and apologized for the negative comments made by Henry Kissinger. BD people have combinedly proved his thinking wrong.

If that's true, why are Pakistanis tolerant of millions of Bangladeshi migrants, most of them probably illegal. Only after the crime rates rose did our provincial police crack down on these people after angry reactions from Muhajirs and Sindhis- the same people who's elite classes falsely promote Bangladeshis.

Punjabis don't tolerate them because of the crime they bring, but I'm sure many Bangladeshi students have been welcomed in Lahore, Rawalpindi & Islamabad for studies, but not as migrants.

The fact is west pak martial race elite inbred caste dogs.

This is the same hate mongering from Bengalis that Sharmila Bose mentions in her book.

Last edited:
Yeh like your bolchistan is today. Also 30 yrs approx where it e.pak ( bdesh ) that was bringing in the foreign currency.

Except we're not forcing any language onto the Baloch people or preventing them from practicing their culture. On the contrary, ethnic minorities in Bangladesh face suppression by Bengali fascists. The same fascists behind the 1971 war. As another poster in this forum mentioned the delusion of Bengali nationalists that Bangladesh is "homogeneous."

The "bringing in foreign currency" has been challenged and refuted as before:

"The second move in the game was to build up an equally fictitious image of a Bengal overflowing with milk and honey which had been delivered over to Pakistan. The so-called Bengali scholars claimed to discover almost every day more and more evidence of a rich cultural heritage in Bengal's past now exposed to risk. The fact that the province had not yet recovered from the devastating famine of 1943 and the ravages of the Second World War was conveniently overlooked. Nor did anybody care to draw. attention to the recurring cycle of famines and shortages which has been a constant in Bengal's history. Only about 43 years before the 1943 famine there had been at the turn of the century a terrible famine of the same kind which had taken a heavy toll of human life. Stories of similar food shortages at twenty-five or fifty year intervals form the staple of Bengal's literature. But the illiterate public in Bengal have a short memory and are apt to forget inconvenient truths.

They love day-dreaming. Oblivious to the picture of this barrenness and starvation the image they love to cherish of Bengal is that of an inexhaustible granary where no one goes hungry"... No one could deny either openly or secretly that Bengal overwhelmed with a large population needed foreign capital for development since she had no capital herself. On the other hand the presence of outsiders who seemed to possess both money and skill was keenly resented. To rationalise the resentment they created the myth that the outsiders were not really helping in the development of her resources but fleecing Bengal. There had existed they maintained back in the dim past of Sonar Bangla a Golden period when the country lacked nothing. The outsiders had eaten her resources away reduced her to destitution and poverty and degraded her to her present position. The myth took hold on the imagination of the public.

In their lucid moments of course they remembered how relentless the realities around them were. But the natural bent of their minds towards romanticism and emotionalism gave rise to puerile fancies without the slightest foundation in fact about the wealth and resources of the motherland. The Indian conspirators kept fanning this puerilism taking advantage of the inevitable frictions which the advent of foreign capital produces in any society." (Dr Syed Sajjad Hussain The Wastes of Time: Reflections on the Decline and Fall of East Pakistan Pages 111 112 117)

Back
Top Bottom