What's new

Pakistan lifts sanctions on Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I'll make sure that we send a couple of those beardos to take a course on "how to run a country" in Pakistan.

Don't embarrass yourself pls :lol:

Yep. Thousands upon thousands of people attended those ceremonies. They were buried like the heros that they truly were.

They chose to fight the people who blow them up on a daily basis in Pakistan. They fought like men for their families and loved ones

Atleast Pakistan fight its own battles unlike Assad and its ally . Does Pakistan Recruit sunni Iranis for their own battles ? Pakistani Shias who were killed in Syria. Instead of fighting along their own Army to root out those child killers, They chose an easy way out because Iranis are paying them more money

which got me to thinking

Are there deficiency of Iranis who cant fight like real men as they recruiting cannon fodders from Afghanistan, Pakistan and god knows from where !

Iran is the one of the largest rice importer of the world, as it imports around 11 percent of the world rice worth $2.5 billion.

According to the International Trade Centre, the demand for rice in Iran has doubled during 2012-13 and in the last five years, import of rice grew more than 35 percent. Hence, there exists a huge opportunity for the exporters of Pakistani rice.

Pakistan is the fourth largest exporter of rice in the world with exports of more than $2 billion. Before imposition of sanctions on Iran, Pakistan was the largest exporter of rice to Iran which it has lost to India. Currently, almost 90 percent of rice is from India although import from Pakistan is more economical.

Iran to lift ban on rice import from Pakistan | Pakistan | thenews.com.pk

Atleast Pakistan fight its own battles unlike Assad and its ally . Does Pakistan Recruit sunni Iranis for their own battles ? Pakistani Shias who were killed in Syria. Instead of fighting along their own Army to root out those child killers, They chose an easy way out because Iranis are paying them more money

which got me to thinking

Are there deficiency of Iranis who cant fight like real men as they recruiting cannon fodders from Afghanistan, Pakistan and god knows from where !
They go to Syria to fight the same criminals that blow up their beloved ones in Pakistan.they go there to fight terrorism.we respect them,Syrians respect them, their families and neighbores respect them,so you should.

And yes we have brotherly relationship with Indians.

Yep. I'll make sure that we send a couple of those beardos to take a course on "how to run a country" in Pakistan.

Don't embarrass yourself pls :lol:

Yep. Thousands upon thousands of people attended those ceremonies. They were buried like the heros that they truly were.

They chose to fight the people who blow them up on a daily basis in Pakistan. They fought like men for their families and loved ones

They supported murder, dictatorship and oppression in the end they have ensured the slaughter of the alewites, no Muslims will accept them after the decades of dictatorship and oppression

Atleast Pakistan fight its own battles unlike Assad and its ally . Does Pakistan Recruit sunni Iranis for their own battles ? Not like those Pakistani Shias who were killed in Syria. Instead of fighting along their own Army to root out those child killers, They chose an easy way out because Iranis are paying them more money

which got me to thinking

When you say it's recruitment it almost sounds like they are being paid like the Pakistani mercenaries in Yemen. Well as i said these people whose numbers are very low BTW are all volunteers who are fed up with the other Pakistanis who blow them up on a daily basis

Last time i checked there was more Pakistanis fighting for daesh than there was fighting against it. (both numbers are still very low)

Iran has now given more than 2-3 hundred martyrs for the cause of cleansing Syria and Iraq from ISIS.

And those Pakistani brave men who fought alongside their brothers from Iran, Lebanon and Iraq were all buried like a hero in Iran. Having a ceremony in which few men have ever had through history.

Whu weren't they burried back in Pakistan though? The answer to that is pretty easy i suppose ;)

They go to Syria to fight the same criminals that blow up their beloved ones in Pakistan.they go there to fight terrorism.we respect them,Syrians respect them, their families and neighbores respect them,so you should.

Assad and the Alewites are a minority in Syria placed in power by the French during colonial times, why support such trash to rule over Syria like kings indefinitely

People supporting this dictatorship and oppression have no destination but hell

You know how stupid you sound right now by using this kind of idiotic logic ? But I'm gonna listen to you perhaps you might have something to back it up with
Prove that with facts, proof and logics that they didnt get their revenge and instead of killing those Local elements in pakistan they went to syria, for to seek the revenge, NOT for the money.

And prove that Pakistan didnt killed those local elements, the chief/s of those local elements who murdered shias. Lets see how much you know about Pakistani efforts as well.

Why the hell we respect those Pakistani shias who instead of dousing fire of their own house went over to help dose neighbors house fire ?

Last edited:
Indian basmati rice exports to Iran dropped 35 percent to 935,567 tons in 2014-15 and Saudi Arabia replaced it as the largest buyer. Iran’s total rice imports are seen at 1.6 million tons in 2015-16, up from 1.5 million tons a year earlier, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data.

India is the world’s largest exporter of basmati rice and ships half of its output of about 8.7 million tons to countries including Iran, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Iraq. Basmati rice, preferred over other varieties for its length, aroma, taste and texture after cooking, is mainly grown in India and Pakistan.

a4.png

So pakistan lifting sanction on iran will be a negligible factor as far as rice is concerned.

@kollang @SOHEIL @Madali @scythian500 @Serpentine @Blackmoon

Last edited:
You know how stupid you sound right now by using this kind of idiotic logic ? But I'm gonna listen to you perhaps you might have something to back it up with
Proof that with facts, proof and logics that they didnt get their revenge and instead of killing those Local elements in pakistan they went to syria, for to seek the revenge, NOT for the money.

And proof that Pakistan didnt killed those local elements, the chief/s of those local elements who murdered shias. Lets see how much you know about Pakistani efforts as well.

Why the hell we respect those Pakistani shias who instead of dousing fire of their own house went over to help dose neighbors house fire ?
This post is a very cheap shot at "running forward" and changing the subject of the argument.

"Let's talk about how Pakistan deals with terrorists instead " cause we lost the previous argument :lol:

When you say it's recruitment it almost sounds like they are being paid like the Pakistani mercenaries in Yemen. Well as i said these people whose numbers are very low BTW are all volunteers who are fed up with the other Pakistanis who blow them up on a daily basis

Last time i checked there was more Pakistanis fighting for daesh than there was fighting against it. (both numbers are still very low)

Iran has now given more than 2-3 hundred martyrs for the cause of cleansing Syria and Iraq from ISIS.

And those Pakistani brave men who fought alongside their brothers from Iran, Lebanon and Iraq were all buried like a hero in Iran. Having a ceremony in which few men have ever had through history.

Whu weren't they burried back in Pakistan though? The answer to that is pretty easy i suppose ;)

Buwhahahahaha. Where did you pull that one Pakistani mercenaries are in Yemen ? From where sun doesnot shine I guess ?

You are embarrasing yourself along with Kollang now. How much did you know about Pakistani Special forces efforts about eliminating those Shia killers and the head of those organizations ? Nada zilch. Hence your pathetic assumption that they are fed up with those other Pakistanis. Your logic is laughable actually. Any person who has a little shred of dignity will join Pakistani Forces to eliminate those shia killers instead of running away to syria for large sum of money !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom