What's new

Pakistan may enter terror financing list: 10 ways its economy will bleed

And what makes you so sure that you wont be used again? dont worry about us, we are in all camps at the same time in no camp.
It was a funny question so i had to come and respond to it.
Nothing makes us sure of that, however what makes you so sure that US will want to again give the trumps Billions & Billions of US$ to us to use us again and again?

They have a word for it.....but lets try this

Instead of boasting about your seduction prowess as mythical as the kamasutra. You can look that you are being used and abused by all. But since your so proud of your country you made it here. So rest assure pakistan or pakistanis dont worry for you lot.

We simply are naive to warn everyone.
lol who is the one threatening hilariously like a child 'we will jump to the other camp, notice me senpai.' who is the one getting droned on own territory and same time getting payments from same country until now. who is the one threatening to block nato supply routes in its own territory for years. whose country's mil & civil officials are whining how Pakistan gave its blood and sweat in war against terror and now senpai merika wont notice them and thats unfair. care to explain how India's position is same vis-a-vis yours? we have many bad qualities, but being a pawn is not one of them.

lol who is the one threatening hilariously like a child 'we will jump to the other camp, notice me senpai.' who is the one getting droned on own territory and same time getting payments from same country until now. who is the one threatening to block nato supply routes in its own territory for years. whose country's mil & civil officials are whining how Pakistan gave its blood and sweat in war against terror and now senpai merika wont notice them and thats unfair. care to explain how India's position is same vis-a-vis yours? we have many bad qualities, but being a pawn is not one of them.

You simply need everything told to you. I cannot do that.

Make your mind first

It was a funny question so i had to come and respond to it.
Nothing makes us sure of that, however what makes you so sure that US will want to again give the trumps Billions & Billions of US$ to us to use us again and again?
The trick is to not get used, whether its by the dollar or the yuan.

Pakistan has made some moves to ensure it gets out of the list. Let's see how it goes. Give the devil his due - Pakistan has been written off many times - it somehow always finds someone to bail it out - Saudis or Americans or Chinese. I wonder if Pak has sent its troops to help Saudis for some bailout package.

Saints were silent when there had been daily bomb blasts in Pakistan .Now they cry when peace and stability is returning in Pakistan.

This is a very interesting observation. Why is America as* so itchy all of a sudden? May be they dont like Pakistan to be at peace.

This is a very interesting observation. Why is America as* so itchy all of a sudden? May be they dont like Pakistan to be at peace.
Its called desperation and yes it can be seen from superpowers too who actually are not really that-super and they fear that the rest of the world might start feeling it too after their shameful failure in Afghanistan

Pakistan has made some moves to ensure it gets out of the list. Let's see how it goes. Give the devil his due - Pakistan has been written off many times - it somehow always finds someone to bail it out - Saudis or Americans or Chinese. I wonder if Pak has sent its troops to help Saudis for some bailout package.
that isnt a very smart assumption or may be you are too romantic :) to assume smart

I think i can explain much better so here i am to help you find your answer....
You know what ... It is very difficult to tangle your enemy into a situation where he has to pay you good money (Billions and Billions of trump) even when he is attacking you with drones and is actually at war with you ...Secondly its also not easy to make Bipolar World of Super powers into Uni-polar world for your benefit by Reducing USSR to Russia at one time and at another time make the world Bipolar again from Uni-polar power By Creating China Russia Turkey Iran Nexus... I call it amazing capabilities ! dont u think that too?? And yes you are right India's position was never same as Pakistan and could never ever be same india may never be able to manipulate the globe like Pakistan I am not saying that India isn't manipulative at all she definitely is very very manipulative but she dont have balls .. One needs to be a man to have man things ;)

"You reached for the secret too soon you cried for the moon" ...... SHINE ON YOUR CRAZY Diamond
well Your wish might Make USA into just SA so the word United will only be left with UK .. so be careful for what you wish for :) we still need USA to take care of China and Russia 30 years later

you got that right.

CPEC will shape the future of regional state politics and i am sorry to inform you. You are least prepared.

my bad, then one shall be awestruck to see trillions of dollars of trade getting passed though that famed toll-road/port each month, it will also be fun to see who produces this trillions of $ worth of product and who buys this, lastly need to see all the other nation of this planet bleed to death by missing revenues(as this road somehow didn't passed through there backyard) which made them so jealous that they forced to term the nation going to be as terrorist state.

Last edited:
By some low standard Indian website
If those sites r to be believed they way they have reported since 911 Pakistan should have ended by now
BTW this article gives no number just one official said very bad other said would make borrowing transact note difficult by how no mention
Pakistan was on grey list before and its still.a big if if we r again put up on it remember west isn't as united under Trump as was under bush and Obama individual r cutting individual deals and China wasn't involved in region then like is now
So its more of rundi Rona of some Indian trolls.and less of an analysis :)
What it has to do with Indians?
Curse your politicians and policy makers.

sir what was situation of our economy til 2012 if you remember ?. this is not just politics international declared terrorists by security counsel enjoying luxury lives in pakistan . people were saying this day since long time . sanctions are on the way the days of jihad jihad are over since ages .
Even usa had announced a 10 million dollar IF someone provides information that confirm hafiz saeeds involvement in terrir attacks etc. Jis ka matlab yeh hai kay usa khud proof mang raha hai and on one hand where usa doesnt have proof the other hand to pressure pakistan its playing these low tactics.

What proof has been served so far? None. Its like if tommorrow someone suddenly blames imran khans involvement in terror acts without giving proofs it would mean pakistan should arrest you and hand you over to india for mere accusations and a whole media hype created abt mumbai attacks without any proof?

Look we really know you are an idiot but you dont need to prove it again and again. Btw i hope someday you also land in a similar situation of getting falsely accused and then cursed the way u are cursing hafiz saeed so you would know how it feels. Then i think just like last year u started a thread about how your love for Pakistan has returned and all that rona dhona drama u did, you will open a thread how u understand the misery of being falsely accused.

Back
Top Bottom