What's new

Pakistan militants kill 41 in mass execution, attack on Shi'ites

So we want to still have peace with these animals...?

I say bomb them to kingdom come, make examples out of those captured. This menace needs to be tackled very effectively, and a propaganda campaign be launched by the Pakistani government/army to garner public support.

Unfortunately, at this moment, there seems no end to this war.

If USA departs in 2014..we can expect the terrorism to fade away by 2017....

If USA departs in 2014..we can expect the terrorism to fade away by 2017....

What if the Taliban, like the Iranians & the Saudis before them, also think of exporting their revolution to Pakistan & end up destabilizing the country even more ! :blink:

But i have to say Kudos to our People and armed forces..
There may not be any other example of a country where terrorism is so numerous and people are going along with normal life and Armed forces dont stop fighting back...
Any other country had fallen into anarchy long ago...

What if the Taliban, like the Iranians & the Saudis before them, also think of exporting their revolution to Pakistan & end up destabilizing the country even more ! :blink:

Its will be circular argument,but there has been no evidence ever that SaudiArabia has supported terrorism in Pakistan,but multiple evidence of CIA's involvement...

Its will be circular argument,but there has been no evidence ever that SaudiArabia has supported terrorism in Pakistan,but multiple evidence of CIA's involvement...

Didn't say 'Terrorism' but those Saudi clerics & those Iranian Mullahs have fought a sectarian war in Pakistan ! One doesn't need to go beyond the nearest Iranian Cultural Centre or a select few Mosques & Movements in Pakistan to know where their funding is coming from !

Didn't say 'Terrorism' but those Saudi clerics & those Iranian Mullahs have fought a sectarian war in Pakistan ! One doesn't need to go beyond the nearest Iranian Cultural Centre or a select few Mosques & Movements in Pakistan to know where their funding is coming from !

Yaar since i was a child i have witnessed shia sunni rift in my area,but it was always an "Intellectual" rift not a militant one..
Our Molvi sahib had been shouting "Shia kaafir" on top of his voice from our Masjid loud speaker since i learnt to walk,but that didnt cause a single "Sect related" murder in our area...

How this violence started and the dynamics of it are very different from what many of us think...
I will leave it for some other,more appropriate thread...

?

Huh.

Is this a joke....Pakistan is their watan, their motherland not Iran.

They were heading to Iran via land route to pay homage to Iranian regime.

It is thousands of kilometer journey, in modern time this distance can be shortened with a 2 hour flight if Mulla regime agree.

Why are Shia always attacked in Pakistan? Possibly because they are more tolerant and are not extremist like Sunnis. Some one told me that all the extremist groups are formed out of Sunni's. Is it true? If yes, then I would like to know why are Sunni's so messed up?

Yaar since i was a child i have witnessed shia sunni rift in my area,but it was always an "Intellectual" rift not a militant one..
Our Molvi sahib had been shouting "Shia kaafir" on top of his voice from our Masjid loud speaker since i learnt to walk,but that didnt cause a single "Sect related" murder in our area...

How this violence started and the dynamics of it are very different from what many of us think...
I will leave it for some other,more appropriate thread...

Shouting ''shia kaffir'' from a religious place by a religious authority and murdering shias while shouting ''shia kaffir'' are totally unrelated? I think the first is propagation of hatred and the second is manifestation of the same propagated hatred. There is NO change in dynamics, its exactly the same thing.

Why are Shia always attacked in Pakistan? Possibly because they are more tolerant and are not extremist like Sunnis. Some one told me that all the extremist groups are formed out of Sunni's. Is it true? If yes, then I would like to know why are Sunni's so messed up?

Shias are attacked by hindu sponsored RAWLIBANS.

Shouting ''shia kaffir'' from a religious place by a religious authority and murdering shias while shouting ''shia kaffir'' are totally unrelated? I think the first is propagation of hatred and the second is manifestation of the same propagated hatred. There is NO change in dynamics, its exactly the same thing.

No and no...
Its not the same and never was...
Those who shout those slogans also take responsibility of their followers' actions..
Unless they are arrested and thrown in the jail....
The interference in Religious chain of command caused Militancy and this is where "Dynamics" were disrupted...
What is started by the "Mullah" is controlled by the "Mullah" and can be kept under check or eradicated only via the "Mullah"...
Remove the "Mullah" from the chain and it will all go bananas,as it is now..

(Btw @Armstrong i just realized that this is a pertinent thread,as its about a shia massacre,so we can discuss the matter here :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Shias are attacked by hindu sponsored RAWLIBANS.

me-gusta.jpg

No and no...
Its not the same and never was...
Those who shout those slogans also take responsibility of their followers' actions..
Unless they are arrested and thrown in the jail....
The interference in Religious chain of command caused Militancy and this is where "Dynamics" were disrupted...
What is started by the "Mullah" is controlled by the "Mullah" and can be kept under check or eradicated only via the "Mullah"...
Remove the "Mullah" from the chain and it will all go bananas,as it is now..

(Btw @Armstrong i just realized that this is a pertinent thread,as its about a shia massacre,so we can discuss the matter here :D )

Thats a lot of mumbo jumbo. I hope you understand what you wrote there. The number of sunni clerics who consider shia apostates and consider death for apostates fair is there for all to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a lot of mumbo jumbo. I hope you understand what you wrote there. The number of shia clerics who consider shia apostates and consider death for apostates fair is there for all to see.

Yes i agree , what i wrote is beyond your vision and understanding hence "Mumbo Jumbo" :disagree:

Yes i agree , what i wrote is beyond your vision and understanding hence "Mumbo Jumbo" :disagree:

So tell me Safriz, what is the punishment for apostates, i.e.e those who left Islam, i.e. shias - according to pakistanis? Before you come up with more high class mumbo jumbo, let me spoon feed to you the simplicity of the issue you are so trying to obfuscate.

pakistan-00-06.png

13381.jpg

Since Pakistan is home to militancy and terrorism rooted in religion, murders happen. Does not mean the crazy mullahs can be absolved.

Back
Top Bottom