What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

INSHA ALLAH. I wish to see Pakistan and China doing R&D on Submarine development although China has done for its Navy but PN could bring in Egypt, Libya and Algeria in the program.

And PDF can always depend on Nishan_101 to bring every other failed country in the world to help Pakistan

INSHA ALLAH. I wish to see Pakistan and China doing R&D on Submarine development although China has done for its Navy but PN could bring in Egypt, Libya and Algeria in the program.

IL_78.jpg

IL_78_1.jpg
f_163.jpg

And at last somebody blurred their faces.....

Also, i would like to ask whether this is our "prime gear".... some problems....
1-Helmets look ugly and non practical cause they don't protect the sides of the head, any reason why these helmets?
2-Also, the ones wearing them don't look that "eye friendly", i'm pretty sure we have commandos that look photogenic and know how to wear headgear right.
3-Gloves, i came across a post where it mentioned that they are fire resistant and a better fit and comfortable (don't know why you need comfort). My suggestion is that they be made compact and in line with the battle outfit i.e. same colour.
How much of the gear is made in house?

1) TO you it may look ugly and non-practical, luckily it doesn't matter what arm chair generals think! Here's are pic of german naval special forces,
images

german-special-forces.jpg

2) You want eye friendly, why don't you go and look at cheer leaders?

3) You need comfort to lessen operator fatigue. Guess common sense isn't very common!!

1) TO you it may look ugly and non-practical, luckily it doesn't matter what arm chair generals think! Here's are pic of german naval special forces,
images

german-special-forces.jpg

2) You want eye friendly, why don't you go and look at cheer leaders?

3) You need comfort to lessen operator fatigue. Guess common sense isn't very common!!
Pakistani SSGs???

Which to see that POF will be doing JV with EU on development of Weapons and other equipment needed by Soldiers and SSGs.

Back
Top Bottom