What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

What about posting a picture of yourself with fire arms ? :azn:
lost in time when the go to medium was 35mm. i will have to find the albums in the storage collecting dust to upload anything worth sharing.

secondly...I am trying to protect myself & people I care by not posting things that can associate my account with real life
but when the time comes and there is nothing left to loose then I will share a lot its a promise :) (provided I live to do so)

Pak Army MP-5's will soon be replaced by a new short range weapon..

Q. Is it true or not ?
123.jpg

Sir does it really matter? these all places look the same

Well, to the one who have been to the area, it isnt the same after all.

below my cousin on the right side with nose protection probably in Dosai plains? born with a darker complexion the Siachin weather really brought out the "beauty" of him
View attachment 13466
Yeahh..lolz....ppl tend to get chitta over there...

sir I meant the other way round (kala sha kaku) think you meant the same?
by the way.. he is your rival .. apart from shooting guns he shoots from the camera too
in one of their operations they destroyed the abandoned huts to deny the Terrorists from using them again and then he took few snaps... they look so surreal that I refused to accept if the fire was genuine until he and his junior unit officer (who is in the picture vouched for its authentication )

here it is. .in the wild wild west of Pakistan

hunting grounds.jpg

Sir does it really matter? these all places look the same

below my cousin on the right side with nose protection probably in Dosai plains? born with a darker complexion the Siachin weather really brought out the "beauty" of him
View attachment 13466

Is this Major Zaka ul haq shaheed on left?

Is this Major Zaka ul haq shaheed on left?
my dear I dont know , the one on the right side is my cousin we grew and studied together in Quetta

I will have to check with him

edited:

no its not him. its someone else..

Back
Top Bottom