What's new

Pakistan military officer sues Adil Raja for defamation in unprecedented UK action

Load of rubbish .
If you can defame the queen of England and get away with it , who the heck is the Pak army generals who’s standing is like dog shit on shoe , yet even that is cleaner than them .
Exactly - in cases of defamation the defendant has to prove that his actions have not caused claimant any harm, a statement is defamatory if its publication has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to the reputation of the claimant. In this case the defendant will have to show how many plots of DHA claimant lost because of Mr.Raja other than that he kept his position in the army and is still a serving officer so there was no harm caused - just a bruised ego nothing that a little whiskey could not sort out.

This is not about famous or infamous, it is about standing with truth falsehood, you choose to stand with falsehood, its your choice.
And you are a total shameless beghairat standing with proven liars like the shareefs.. talk about being a hypocrite…practice what you preach..

Yes, because I believe that Sharifs are more competent, clean, honest and less hypocrite than Niazi.
Yes that is why Pakistan was a super power in their 3 tenures and was giving loans to Europe and USA and suddenly Niazi in his 3.5 years brought everything to its knees.
Waisa to aik patwari ka facts sa kya talaq, but Is tara ki chawal marna sa phela at least statistics he check ker lia kero.

I don't believe you were dropped on your head and kicked as a baby; you more likely dropped and got driven over several times.
And the remnants of a mushy brain(if it existed) generating non-sensical gibberish, with any level of morality completely eliminated… as a consequence of being dropped and driven over multiple times…

And the remnants of a mushy brain(if it existed) generating non-sensical gibberish, with any level of morality completely eliminated… as a consequence of being dropped and driven over multiple times…
Or alternatively being fed zombie drug spiked biryani at local pmln gathering to induce trance like state and easy susceptibility to accepting suggestion that sharifs are family of prophets and therefore must be supported without question…

I guess no hope for you kid…

I don't believe you were dropped on your head and kicked as a baby; you more likely dropped and got driven over several times.

You wont believe even if Adil Raja would pay hefty fine to ISI officer, as you don't believe even now that Nasir Butt was innocent and not a murderer or drug lord though he won cases almost all media houses of Pakistan.

Yes I was about to say this. Since this case is outside the jurisdiction of Pakistani courts, Army's JAG branch is not the complainant here, but the individual has filed the charges, ofcourse with due consultation with the JAG. Given the history of similar cases filed by Pakistani entities against each other in UK courts, I believe Raja sahb better start panicking. UK courts have overwhelmingly ruled in favor of the complainants, because whatever rants were uttered by the defendants in those cases, were just that, rants, and could not be substantiated to the letter. However there is some slight technicality. All the defendants (TV channels) in previous cases broadcasted those programs over TV in the UK, so I am not sure if broadcast over Twitter and YouTube is exactly the same thing.

Instead of asking where the army officer got funds to sue someone in UK, here we are talking about Mr Raja must be panicking. This is why Pakistanis get Zardari & Sharif on the repeat.

An army officer is paid by our taxes, our remittances and the loans the state gets in our name which we pay back with interest. Put these army people where they belong. We have had enough of love affair. They have abused our genuine sentiment.

Oh by the way, I dont like Mr. Raja as well.

UK court slaps heavy fine on youtuber Adil Raja in defamation case​

Directs youtuber to pay £10K to Brig (R) Rashid Naseer for using highly defamatory words on social media

1713156032921.jpeg

UK court slaps heavy fine on youtuber Adil Raja in defamation case​

Directs youtuber to pay £10K to Brig (R) Rashid Naseer for using highly defamatory words on social media

بھڑوا Alert - بھڑوا Alert​

Abay madr-chood, tujhay kon paisay daita hai [PDF] 1 & 2 pay post karnay kay leya.

Waisay, [PDF 2.0] pay tou tum ghayub ho.

N.Sharif ka ulta tuta.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom