What's new

Pakistan Missile Arsenal & Range

^ again you did't answer about how if the missile intercepted in mid- course of flight.

Again for 4500 range. That not even make one flight

Indian ABM is still not mature , and in develpment stages .!

It is in development stages. True
But all the tests till date have been successful. We have met 100% success.

If in case of a real war, for every hostile missile we will have 2-3 antiballistic missiles.

If we can get 100% success with a single interceptor, I don't find a reason why it would fail with even 2-3 missiles.

Our capability is proven for missiles less than 5000 km range.

MIRV capable missile seperate into many small warheads when he's away from the target many hundreds miles..

so you will intercept one or 2 warheads bt what about rest of them.

Patriotic/arrow missile are nt 100% successfull to intercept incoming missile

and new missiles speed is above 5mach.so intercepting it is very difficult.
and by 2011 we will hav our Shaheen III with 4500km range and MIRV capability..

Sir first of all their is no confirmation of MIRV of Shaheen 2 or 3

And Pakistan still struggle for Ghauri 3 missile of 3000 range (2004- not yet ) .... its still not inducted in PA so how can u say that shaheen 3 is ready in 2011

And Pakistan still struggle for Ghauri 3 missile of 3000 range (2004- not yet ) .... its still not inducted in PA so how can u say that shaheen 3 is ready in 2011
It probably is not on high priority list of Army.They're most likely trying to improve existing missiles as they cover whole of India.3000KM range is not really needed unless we want to nuke Europe which is not happening.

☪☪☪☪;929956 said:
It probably is not on high priority list of Army.They're most likely trying to improve existing missiles as they cover whole of India.3000KM range is not really needed unless we want to nuke Europe which is not happening.

I am agreed with you but some members shows that shaheen 2 has range over 3500 and with MIRV capacity ?????

I am agreed with you but some members shows that shaheen 2 has range over 3500 and with MIRV capacity ?????
Shaheen 2 confirmed Range is 2500KM (which covers whole of India) and MIRV is rumored from several reliable sources at Pakdef.info In any case even if it is not then its only a matter of time before it gets MIRV'D.

It is in development stages. True
But all the tests till date have been successful. We have met 100% success.

If in case of a real war, for every hostile missile we will have 2-3 antiballistic missiles.

If we can get 100% success with a single interceptor, I don't find a reason why it would fail with even 2-3 missiles.

Our capability is proven for missiles less than 5000 km range.
wow indian's r so Fast , ABM system is not fully tested and they got 2-3 missiles for every hostile missile. BIG Blunder

wow indian's r so Fast , ABM system is not fully tested and they got 2-3 missiles for every hostile missile. BIG Blunder

AAD not inducted yet but within 2 years we will induct AAD in IA and right now we have PAD, PDV . And some importer SAMs also .( but not in big no.)

or the other hand Pakistan have nothing to counter Indian missiles

Wht ever he is saying is absolutely right...I dont want to post the link...So any one doubt in PAD,AAD so google it...Plz continue Pakistan Missile Arsenal & Range

lol shaheen 2 was developed in year 2000 but pakistan tested it openly in 2005 was there any news around about shaheen 2 in 2000 ??? :what: similarly when we tested cruise missiles before testing it was there any info about pakistan working on cruise missile or going to test it :what: ??? u talking about inductions of our missiles first induct agni's in ur inventory then talk about other missiles u are still evaluating ur missiles :rolleyes:

AAD not inducted yet but within 2 years we will induct AAD in IA and right now we have PAD, PDV . And some importer SAMs also .( but not in big no.)

or the other hand Pakistan have nothing to counter Indian missiles

first induct above mention systems in your inventory then talk, pak acquired Hq-2b and Spada air defence system . And domestic one is in develpment

first induct above mention systems in your inventory then talk, pak acquired Hq-2b and Spada air defence system . And domestic one is in develpment

Already Inducted
1. S-125 Neva/Pechora
S-125 Neva/Pechora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Akash Missile
Akash missile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. S-300
S-300 (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Trishul
Defence Research and Development Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. SPYDER SAM
Python (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. PAD and AAD
Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under development

1. PDV
Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Barak-8 /MR-SAM Program
Barak (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. MBDA Maitri SAM
Defence Research and Development Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Future Options :

1. India has been offered the deadly S-400 and Patriot SAMs.

2. India is Possibly developing MR SAM with Israel

3. India is also visualizing to develop s Land based SAM , Basd on the Successful Astra BVR Missile.

No need to fight ..

I would appericiate if senior pakistani guys give me the timeline of missile development and how its R&D was done. I am sure they can provide us with indepth details of how the systems like Hataf, Ghauri and Saheen is evolved. It should be easy as these all systems are indigenously developed. Please provide some official links showing R&D (not production lines) activities done to realise these systems.

Also please throw the light on re-entery module and its functioning.

Thanks in advance !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom