What's new

Pakistan 'must be taught a lesson' with another war | Uddhav Thackeray.

I remember bro.
IN 1948 you were losin kashmir and begged for ceasfire.
In 1965 you were losin everyehere and begged for ceasfire.
In 1971 thanks to that GEN NIAZI shit you won the war.
IN 1999(Kargil) our 5000 people were f***n your *** and that to that baldy SON OF a B**** we called back our forces.

It was Pakistan who trad to take Kashmir by force. Maharaja signed IOA and only then we intervened.

We came late and still got 2/3 Kashmir.

In 1960s Pak tried to create unrest in our NE.

Millions of EPs fled to India to save themselves from PA which forced India to take matter in her hands.

On Topic> What Udhav Thakre has said is only for scoring points. Dont take it seriously.

India shouldn't bother, Pakistan is rotting and burning from the inside. Soon it will be a dieseased corpse just like my Afganistan which Pakistan caused.
as neighbours we want to see a stable pakistan. Nobody wants to have a ungovernable country on their border, It will drag us down.

as neighbours we want to see a stable pakistan. Nobody wants to have a ungovernable country on their border, It will drag us down.
Surely that would be a benefit, I imagine India doesn't have much trade with Pakistan anyway and there would be less terrorists infiltrating to Kashmir.

Surely that would be a benefit, I imagine India doesn't have much trade with Pakistan anyway and there would be less terrorists infiltrating to Kashmir.
no, the problem will be more terrorism because there is nobody to govern them. Look at somalia for example.
A stable country with responsible govt, is what we should wish.
If you think pakistan govt sponsored terror is bad, you cant imagine how bad freelance terrorism will be. It will be ruled by AQ type groups.

As the elections approach we shall see more chest thumping from fools who know no other way than to indulge in stupid rhetoric.

@hinduguy Whats with your countrymen trying to give deadline for the existence of my country and predicting doomsday scenarios lately ?

@hinduguy Whats with your countrymen trying to give deadline for the existence of my country and predicting doomsday scenarios lately ?
lolz... too much spare time... may be.. :-)
cheap election rhetorics, these guys will shake hands with pakistan at earliest opportunity, even if JuD invites them to a biryani buffet.

India shouldn't bother, Pakistan is rotting and burning from the inside. Soon it will be a dieseased corpse just like my Afganistan which Pakistan caused.

My friend they killed your country. I fear that she may not recover for decades, centuries even. So black is the heart of these that have done this most ultimate of evils.

India starts cross border terrorism ? This is what India is doing already and we are kicking the a$$ of Indian backed terrorists.
Really? Thousands of Pak soldiers killed by the TTP and you say you are kicking their a$$es?? :omghaha:

Get real and come out of cloud nine!

Really? Thousands of Pak soldiers killed by the TTP and you say you are kicking their a$$es?? :omghaha:
Pakistan Army and civilians sacrificed a lot but we nailed them. They are on back foot dear. Fighting a WAR within which is backed by bully counties is not easy. Wondering if poorly equipped Maoist are giving hard time to Indian army what would happen if they are trained have resources similar to TTP ;)

My friend they killed your country. I fear that she may not recover for decades, centuries even. So black is the heart of these that have done this most ultimate of evils.

You may want to read some history of that country on the other side of the Khyber Pass before dispalying such ignorance . For one , you will find that Afghanistan has been in a warlike state for the last 200 years . Second , it always acted as an enemy to Pakistan from the beginning , claiming areas and even sending its army to retake/conquer our tribal areas after signing a " fait accompli " with the British Govt and delimiting the border themselves , so the same response was natural . Third and worst , its them who keep fighting with each other even after the ' supposed enemy ' is out of their country .

I remember bro.
IN 1948 you were losin kashmir and begged for ceasfire.
In 1965 you were losin everyehere and begged for ceasfire.
In 1971 thanks to that GEN NIAZI shit you won the war.
IN 1999(Kargil) our 5000 people were f***n your *** and that to that baldy SON OF a B**** we called back our forces.

Awesome !!! you must have been brilliant student.... people here should learn from the fact stated here... this is exactly what had happened... :big_boss:

Pakistan Army and civilians sacrificed a lot but we nailed them. They are on back foot dear. Fighting a WAR within which is backed by bully counties is not easy. Wondering if poorly equipped Maoist are giving hard time to Indian army what would happen if they are trained have resources similar to TTP ;)
Indian army is not fighting maoists.

AHMM AHMM! kabhi aao na khusboo laga k Kashmir wali side bhi!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom