What's new

Pakistan 'must be taught a lesson' with another war | Uddhav Thackeray.

I wanted an answer on how will your next step be Islamabad. Lets see it in SWOT. You only covered the O (opportunities) part, which Pakistan's internal situation has given India. Also talk about SWTs for a fair reply.

I don't want to bleed any country and neither I did demonstrate any intention of doing so. Just don't talk generally. Be specific here please. I didn't say we will annihilate any country. You said something about Islamabad. I am interested in knowing how you will do it.

Answer to that lies in the reality of Pakistan today.

How did Karachi became what it is today?

What's the reason behind Baluchistan liberation wave?

Why is Taliban becoming so powerful?

Why pakistani's can't stop drone attacks?

To sum it up its the same concept on which the whole ideology of pakistan is based - Bleeding with thousand cuts. Just the change being more than one country practicing it on the land of pure.

:rofl: We saw their chest thumping in 2008 :haha: Typical " اب مار کے دیکھ " dialog :enjoy:

Jajman अगर अाप ऊरद् में बात करना चहाते हे| तो हम हिंदी में बात करेंगे
Talk in English yaar

So @RescueRanger Bhai how soon can you teach us some Self-Defense in case of War ? :what:

Kiyaa 2-4 days ka Crash Course chaleiii gaa ? :unsure:

I mean @chauvunist tou waisee hiii Pukhtoon haii which means yeh tou paidaa hiii hovaa thaaa as our Pakistani Warrior Wrror ! 8-)

Then we've got @Secur - Adnan Sami x 5 lagtaa haiii tou maybe he'd neutralize the enemy just by sitting on them ! :o:

Which leaves me ! But I can't fight ! :(

Oh Bhai me to Shareef Aadmi hoon,Saari zindagi kitabon me Guzzari he:frown:...Hum kahan se warrior bane.:P

Again the same thing mate. I assure you at the moment that several Taliban commanders have said that in case of an indo-pak war, they will stand by Pakistan and will fight India. Taliban are not our friends but they ain't your friends either. Drones is a political failure and you are using these facts to escape from a straight forward reply. A lot of people die in Karachi i admit because of violence. Baluchistan, you must be knowing better (i hope you ain't that thick as i believe). I can quote sectarian violence in countries but I dont think it will be relevant to my question.

So please stop repeating it and talk logic on how you plan to invade Islamabad. I want to hear further than whats happening in Pakistan right now.

I dunno when I saw him last time we went out to eat !

So the way things panned out were that I offered @Secur a ride to the place & when he sat in my car - that side suddenly croaked & groaned till I swear I heard a shriek from the car's suspension !

Then at Dinner - He ate an entire Daiggg of Chicken Karahi with around 12 Naans !

I was so proud to call him my brother then..in fact I went all teary eyed ! :cray:

You might want to add a disclaimer , Armstrong :D

Finally an Indian speaks the truth, and reveals India's true intentions. I wonder if 'aman ka tamasha brigade' is going to hire him for the next 'google ad' :coffee:

Promises promises, been waiting awfully long time but when the moment of truth comes, the biatch endsup having a period.

Tuuu murrrd ka bachaa bunnn aur aaa Border peii ! :pissed:

And while you're at it can you please bring Happy Feet along with you as well ! :ashamed:

I'm Lovelace ! :D

hahah why should i come ? ? why we have army ? they will take care of them if they even think for this adventure :D

Back
Top Bottom