What's new

Pakistan must take Bangladesh head on.

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.
to be honest with you

treat her with absolute dismissive behaviour
completely ignore Bangladesh, let them burn our flag, execute more people on flimsy charges

the more obnoxious she will become the more she will dig her self in
I mean it will be mad to think that she can get away with judicial murder of her political opponents on ridiculous charges and ridiculous testimonies who were members of Independent Bangladesh or had a large following in Bangladesh
she has gone too far in her appeasement to India re Pakistan hatred but that maybe a survivalist strategy I mean Bangladesh is like Bhutan or Nepal. with Indian behemoth that violates its territory and displays its killed citizens as animals.. it is better that she complies and does more than her master in Delhi desires this is the only way she can survive the Indian wrath and reprisal.

Afghanistan is far more relevant to us. and despite the challenges we have with a collection of druglords and warlords who were part of former Communist regime... we must try to work with Afghanistan and together with China pacify all opposition.

I think we can downgrade our diplomatic ties if a move is needed. otherwise just diplomatically express disappointment. we had been supportive and helpful in the time of their need specially during hurricanes and welcomed them here..
its their choice.. if they want to be hateful then so be it

I think we have had enough with Haseena-Modi nexus, it is now posing a credible challenge for Pakistan. How do you think Pakistan should respond to Haseena's outright 'moronic' attitude towards Pakistan?.
We could get here married to Zardari and just wait for the next elections

On serious point just ignore that ...........

Sever diplomatic ties with Bangladesh and ignore them. Some of their statements have gone too far.

Then, draw closer to Myanmar.

What does the ordinary people in BD think about Pakistan? Do they hate Pakistan more than India?

The only way for Pakistan to take good and lasting measures against the government of BD is to use the powerful tool of propaganda to influence broad masses in BD.

You need Bengali-language TV and radio stations, (online) newspaper and scholarships for BD students. Another idea is to establish several (political) foundations in BD. And don't forget to hack government members electronic devices to unveil their unethical behavior, ideas, videos, chats etc. :P

Invade East Pakistan again Its our territory We have to take it back . Also take in northern Rakhine state We can then rehabilitate persecuted Indian Muslims from Gujarat, UP, Haryana. East Pakistan is for all Indian Muslims We have to reclaim lost territory Take revenge on India for '71 intervention

Or we can simply do what we did to Indria and Rajiv Gandhi.

What does the ordinary people in BD think about Pakistan? Do they hate Pakistan more than India?

The only way for Pakistan to take good and lasting measures against the government of BD is to use the powerful tool of propaganda to influence broad masses in BD.

You need Bengali-language TV and radio stations, (online) newspaper and scholarships for BD students. Another idea is to establish several (political) foundations in BD. And don't forget to hack government members electronic devices to unveil their unethical behavior, ideas, videos, chats etc. :P

Pakistan should respond by not giving shit, my dog's morning poop matters more in geopolitics than what BD says, and there is no nexus, it's a master-slave relationship, we order they oblige.

to be honest this topic doesn't even deserve a serious debate

Last edited:
I i need your help...how can I PM you. It is important.

I think there is no need of it. So far Pakistan has played well by distancing itself from the Bengali affairs. Let them play and you will see that in 10 to 15 years the tides will turn in favor of Pakistan.

Ignoring her for the time being is the best option. All she wants is reaction from us. Deprive her of that opportunity and you are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom