What's new

Pakistan must take Bangladesh head on.

Pakistan relationship to Bangladesh is inconsequential. There is tiny amount of trade and travelling between the countries.

I am pretty sure people in Pakistan feels the same way too. They can certainly drop the diplomatic ties a notch or more to show their displeasure, but it really would not matter much in the end.

But she slowly eliminating members who can confront her in next election . But anyway , if Bangladeshi people are not interested to counter her rhetoric then why we givt flyiinnnnnnnnng fvck ....

Naaa, people's will always finds a way.

Pakistan relationship to Bangladesh is inconsequential. There is tiny amount of trade and travelling between the countries.

I am pretty sure people in Pakistan feels the same way too. They can certainly drop the diplomatic ties a notch or more to show their displeasure, but it really would not matter much in the end.
Pakistani has huge investment in garment industry , but all investment came before this woman. But anyway at the end of day , you have to get along with India and Bangladesh is not in the position to face India, militarily or economically .

No need. Bangladeshis ate mostly very religious people and what's her face hanging conservative muslim leaders in the name of being pro Pakistan is resulting in her digging her own grave while making the masses more sympathetic towards anyone who is pro Pakistan or speaks of Islamic unity.

We don't need to do anything; just grab a bag of popcorn, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Side note: I personally know bangladeshis here in the u.s. in our local mosques. Many have personally told me that their parents supported the creation of bangladesh and when bangladesh became independent, are you ready for this? I kid you not, every single one of them told me that their parents went to the mosques and cried tears of blood, some even told me that when the bangladeshis flags were raised in there localities, instead of letting the Pakistani flag fall or burn, they quietly took the Pakistani flag folded it and kept it safe in their closets next to The Holy Quran; their families still have those flags to this day. For it was these same parents who fought tooth and nail 24 years ago against hindus and the brits in support of creating Pakistan. But they just got fed up by being constantly sidelined, discriminated and taken for granted by political elite of the west. As Pakistanis need to grow up and except our past mistakes. india didn't create Bangladesh. Our own arrogance did.
thanks my brother you made me cry

Invade East Pakistan again Its our territory We have to take it back . Also take in northern Rakhine state We can then rehabilitate persecuted Indian Muslims from Gujarat, UP, Haryana. East Pakistan is for all Indian Muslims We have to reclaim lost territory Take revenge on India for '71 intervention

Not going to happen bro. You will unite BD like no tomorrow, and SHW will gleefully accept this.

Pakistani has huge investment in garment industry , but all investment came before this woman. But anyway at the end of day , you have to get along with India and Bangladesh is not in the position to face India, militarily or economically .

There are Pakistani investments in the Garments industry. It is important to BD as it is to the folks who set up shop here.

And yes India is almost all around us. A big chunk of raw material used in the industry comes from India. All the rivers run from India into BD on their way to Bay of Bengal. India funded and trained Shantibahini militants from 1975 to about 1997. Indians were claiming that NE insurgents were being supported by ISI from BD while the BNP Admin looked away.

There is countrywide infrastructure developments going on at this very moment.

I am not exactly a big fan of her, however she is getting some serious infrastructural work done.

She has to play some Realpolitik to keep the momentum going.

You have used them in the past to finance and support insurgents in NE India
According to Doval lol.

Before doing that send back 1 million illegal Bengalis' living since 80s many got CNIC due to corrupt system, also bring back 5 hundred thousand Pakistanis stranded in Bangladesh, then finish all ties with them.
I fully echo your sentiments in regard to the illegal banglas, send each and every last one back on a one way ticket.....Those biharis need to integrate in bangla.

A country as economically and militarily weak as Pakistan can do nothing against Bangladesh in the first place...other than issuing statements that have no practical effect.

Hasina is using the Pakistani bogeyman to centralize her power and control over BD. The more we react to her shenanigans, the more successful this strategy of hers will be. Just give her a cold shoulder and ignore her. The best we can hope for is that the people of BD rise up and get rid of this autocratic woman. There certainly is a strong opposition movement present in BD, and if they come to power, then Pakistan Bangladesh ties will automatically warm up.

Invade East Pakistan again Its our territory We have to take it back . Also take in northern Rakhine state We can then rehabilitate persecuted Indian Muslims from Gujarat, UP, Haryana. East Pakistan is for all Indian Muslims We have to reclaim lost territory Take revenge on India for '71 intervention
are you listening to yourself?

what do you mean take head on. hasina doesnt represent all people in bangladesh. plus do whatever you like with india... dont bring us into your shithoard.

Forget Bangladesh, its deep state is under Bharati occupation, let alone Pakistan, even China Pakistan combine cannot match bharat since they have stooge in every walk of life there.. moreover bharat control their water and power sector and still investing more..

We should concentrate on reconciliation with Afghanistan or with all Afghan groups with help of China (if possible Iran too)..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom