What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

Interesting story on how the STAR SAFIRE suite was fitted in on the Hercs and how the operators of the equipment got trained and how they were used to take out TTP with pinpoint accuracy during night ops. That broke the back of TTP since now they were being attacked round the clock.

Since then capability has been built to share live feed with ground control stations.

C130 with Star Saffire.....TTP guys below...what happened a bit later is another story.:flame:
upload_2020-7-6_12-54-31.png

China to supply 4 attack drones to Pak, prompts India to revive Predator-B plan

Updated: Jul 06, 2020 07:50 IST

China is in the process of supplying four armed drones to Pakistan, ostensibly to protect the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and the People’s Liberation Army Navy’s new base at Gwadar port, according to people familiar with the development said on Sunday.

Gwadar, in the highly restive southwestern province of Baluchistan, is described as the crown jewel of China’s $60 billion investment in Belt and Road Initiative projects in Pakistan.

The supply of two systems (each has two drones and a ground station) comes ahead of Beijing’s plan to jointly produce 48 GJ-2 drones, the military version of Wing Loong II, designed in China for use by Pakistan’s air force.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ator-b-plan/story-M5jUeCOLPnyyofzh03LSzI.html

China is in the process of supplying four armed drones to Pakistan, ostensibly to protect the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and the People’s Liberation Army Navy’s new base at Gwadar port, according to people familiar with the development said on Sunday.

Gwadar, in the highly restive southwestern province of Baluchistan, is described as the crown jewel of China’s $60 billion investment in Belt and Road Initiative projects in Pakistan.

The supply of two systems (each has two drones and a ground station) comes ahead of Beijing’s plan to jointly produce 48 GJ-2 drones, the military version of Wing Loong II, designed in China for use by Pakistan’s air force.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ator-b-plan/story-M5jUeCOLPnyyofzh03LSzI.html
I seriously hope it isn't Wing Loong II, CH-4 or anything in that size. Ideally, it should be either CH-5 or (if we want to try something different) Cloud Shadow.

Absolutely otherwise it won't make sense at all.
Going by what PAC is saying i.e they're making indigenous MALE UAV under AZM.

So IF they're already making MALE. It would make sense to acquire some HALE UAVs from China over the counter.
I seriously hope it isn't Wing Loong II, CH-4 or anything in that size. Ideally, it should be either CH-5 or (if we want to try something different) Cloud Shadow.

Nice post dude. Corona ruined my plans of becoming a pilot for a good 3-4 years. I already had about 30 flight hours.

4 drones or 4 systems??

Typically it’s 4 systems with each system having 4/6 drones , ground Control shelter and support equipment , 4 drones does not make sense ??

I think for Medium lift capabilities PN needs to add more Sea Kings and make it like Mirage for PN.

Sea Kings are best for Sea-Born operations.
its outdated sir now there are modern plateforms better then sea king many folds such as NH-90 aw-149 aw159 MH-60 and ch-148

its outdated sir now there are modern plateforms better then sea king many folds such as NH-90 aw-149 aw159 MH-60 and ch-148

I think Sea King is not bad to keep the fleet up and running till 2030.

But acquiring new platforms is a very good option. Honestly, I don't like Z-9Cs and I also believe PN should focus on

AW-149
AW-159
AW-101

and in good numbers

ch-53e-sea-stallion.jpg

Sea Stallion is something that:pakistan: Pak Marines would love to go for.

But acquiring new platforms is a very good option. Honestly, I don't like Z-9Cs and I also believe PN should focus on

AW-149
AW-159
AW-101

and in good numbers

ch-53e-sea-stallion.jpg

Papa se paise le do

AW-149
AW-159
AW-101

and in good numbers

ch-53e-sea-stallion.jpg

sure they will change one day but i think it will be italian because of recent deals .

I think for Medium lift capabilities PN needs to add more Sea Kings and make it like Mirage for PN.

Sea Kings are best for Sea-Born operations.
Sea King is a relic. It belongs in museum..

AW-149
AW-159
AW-101

and in good numbers

ch-53e-sea-stallion.jpg

Sea Stallion is expensive, hard to maintain.

In addition to;
AW-149
AW-159
AW-101

NH-90
Z-20 are good helicopters for maritime operations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom