What's new

Pakistan Navy Chief Desires a Nuclear Submarine to restore Balance of Power in the region

Do you guys have huge stockpiles of ballistic missiles to overwhelm our ADS? I seriously doubt it looking at the precarious economic conditions of Pakistan
I can only pray that your military leadership is as retarded as you. @Primus We are incredibly blessed to have such enemies. Never in my life have I seen this degree of cockiness. Please keep believing this and preach this to your fellow countrymen.

S-400 is an anti-aircraft/BMD system. It's not meant to intercept HIMARS munitions

Let me quote the statement of your former army chief...He admitted himself that they don't have the power to take on the might of Indian armed forces 😉
🤡HIMARS is an MBRL not a missile which requires S400 like ADS to intercept them.
Israeli Iron Dome is an ADS meant to take on MBRL fire.
And yet the super duper S400 is unable to even intercept the thing it was designed to intercept. That being Ballistic Missiles. A BM from the 1980s was able to bypass and strike multiple Russian military targets many times during the Ukraine war. A mach 5 Tochka U from the 1980s was able to bypass the S400.

As for HIMARS....copium much? Good luck with the Fatah 1

Ghauri and Ghaznavis are easy game for the MRSAM/Barak 8 batteries. 15 squadrons of Barak-8 has made us almost immune to the threat of Pakistani TBM. Shaheen-1 can be intercepted too. AD-1 BMD interceptors and 48N6E and 40N6DM of the S-400 family can intercept the Shaheen2/3 and Ababeels
Every time with a new weapon system you build the house of cards...but at the first air flow its destroyed and you people start talking lame excuses ..

The same can be said about HQ-9 ADS when it was unable to intercept a dummy BrahMos cruise missile over Pakistani airspace 😁😄
Don't know what's worse. Pakistan not intercepting a cruise missile crossing multiple civilian air liner paths, thus resulting in a similar scenario with Iran and Ukraine, or India quickly back tracking and apologising for the incident fearing of a retaliation from Pakistan (which was coming, considering how multiple Babur CM were being readied to fire into India as well as a PAF strike package being readied (as per a user on PDF)).

Or even worse is the entire Indian AD network being swamped by JF17 Thunders, Da20 Falcons and other gizmos rendering your SAMs in IIOJK useless during swift retort.

Which is worse?

And yet the super duper S400 is unable to even intercept the thing it was designed to intercept. That being Ballistic Missiles. A BM from the 1980s was able to bypass and strike multiple Russian military targets many times during the Ukraine war. A mach 5 Tochka U from the 1980s was able to bypass the S400.

As for HIMARS....copium much? Good luck with the Fatah 1

BM success depends on geography, circumstance, and other factors.

S400 would not be deployed near the borders of Pakistan and India because those areas are primarily protected by other defense systems and major risks posed by rockets, drones etc.

It is true that no defense system is now 100% perfect, but in this instance, the keyboard warriors immediately attempt to take out the S400 missile defence systems using a defense-believed basic as a toy.

India frequently discusses multi-layer defence systems, and I would confirm that they are moving much more quickly than other defense initiatives.

The keyboard warriors from Pakistan are merely discussing an attack on India here, but India will still have interests to try to defend. However, due to geographical restrictions on Pakistan,

I doubt any major cities will be left in Pakistan if they will drop a single nuclear bomb on India and India will counter attack by nukes.

BM success depends on geography, circumstance, and other factors.

S400 would not be deployed near the borders of Pakistan and India because those areas are primarily protected by other defense systems and major risks posed by rockets, drones etc.

It is true that no defense system is now 100% perfect, but in this instance, the keyboard warriors immediately attempt to take out the S400 missile defence systems using a defense-believed basic as a toy.

India frequently discusses multi-layer defence systems, and I would confirm that they are moving much more quickly than other defense initiatives.

The keyboard warriors from Pakistan are merely discussing an attack on India here, but India will still have interests to try to defend. However, due to geographical restrictions on Pakistan,

I doubt any major cities will be left in Pakistan if they will drop a single nuclear bomb on India and India will counter attack by nukes.
And thus the words of Zia Ul Haq come into play here

‘Mr. Rajiv, you want to attack Pakistan, go ahead and do it. But keep in mind that after this the World would forget Hulagu Khan & Gengis Khan & will only remember Zia-ul-Haq & Rajiv Gandhi. Because this will not be a Conventional War but a Nuclear War. In this situation, Pakistan might be completely destroyed, but Muslims will still be there in the World, but however with the destruction of India, Hinduism will vanish from the face of this earth’.

I am talking about the following

bofors guns...they are mighty, super indestructible .

Arjun mighty tank,tank of future.

Teja the fighter of the future.

Su-30 MKi Raptor of the east.

Sindhu Rakshak mighty nuclear submarine , pride of india( later found in deep buried after burnt)

Israel's spyder missile and barrak 8 ...no one can dare to enter indian air space. (27 feb 2019)

Airhant mighty nuclear submarine but end is disastrous .

Every day indian armed forces claims to be supernatural but in the end proved to lower then the ordinary. So please stop the tall claims and focus on the training and perfection at the first hand then start threatening your neighbor . Thanks

And thus the words of Zia Ul Haq come into play here

‘Mr. Rajiv, you want to attack Pakistan, go ahead and do it. But keep in mind that after this the World would forget Hulagu Khan & Gengis Khan & will only remember Zia-ul-Haq & Rajiv Gandhi. Because this will not be a Conventional War but a Nuclear War. In this situation, Pakistan might be completely destroyed, but Muslims will still be there in the World, but however with the destruction of India, Hinduism will vanish from the face of this earth’.

I don't believe what any leader says during such occasions. These are merely inspirational speeches; they have nothing to do with reality or truth.

As an illustration, if a conflict between Iran and the United States breaks out, Iran's generals will address their forces in a similar manner and express the hope that they will defeat the USA.

The same holds true for Afghanistan if they ever confront Pakistan.

Typical lame excuses given by a Pakistani whenever it gets thrashed by the external powers 🤪
uhuh so if that's a thrashing then what's 27th of Feb and the 2020 PLA-IA skirmish then? Complete and utter domination? Turkey shoot?

At the last moment, your armed generals chickened out fearing the consequences it'll have to face for the next few decades 😉

And as far Pakistani cruise missiles are concerned, let me make you aware of the capabilities of our radar systems

From the article:
The most important capability of Arudhra is it can detect small targets such as cruise missiles at very long range which makes it particularly useful on the western border. The radar can detect targets with radar cross section (RCS) of 0.2 sqm as far as 160 km. Cruise missiles such as Babur, Ra’ad and Tomahawk have RCS of 0.5 sqm. If stationed at strategic locations and fully integrated with IACCS, Arudhra radars will make it harder for hostile cruise missiles to get through the defensive net. The radar can remain operational in intense jamming and interference.

No the strike didn't go ahead because India issued its apology...honestly do you live in another world or something?

Also for your radar and cruise missiles. Claims claims and more claims. We saw the claim of the su30mki, SPYder Sam, s400 and so on. But in a real combat scenario all those systems didn't perform as well as people hoped. The su30mki was shot down and didn't even fire a shot in return, the spyder Sam....Well...we know what happened, the s400 was unable to intercept Tochka U BM from the 80s and so on. Also lol at the RCS for Raad

I don't believe what any leader says during such occasions. These are merely inspirational speeches; they have nothing to do with reality or truth.

As an illustration, if a conflict between Iran and the United States breaks out, Iran's generals will address their forces in a similar manner and express the hope that they will defeat the USA.

The same holds true for Afghanistan if they ever confront Pakistan.
Except this was not to inspire troops, of inspire hope into anyone, it was to destroy the hopes and dreams of Rajiv and India attacking Pakistan. General Zia Ul Haq is right. If Pakistan is destroyed, India will also be destroyed. Both nations possess enough nukes to wipe each other out.

Take it as you will, but it's the closest we will get to a realistic war scenario between Pakistan and India

The difficulty with this is that little is coming in from MENA/Africa.

I can tell you, but then I have to shoot you.

Not meant to be hurtful.

I am sorry if your feelings were hurt. That was not the intention. Poking fun at some armchair punditry was an intention, and surely not to be wounding to the persons being made fun of. .
Paintball? :disagree:

Little coming in? With the right investment into agriculture, Africa could be exporting a lot more in food stuffs as one example. Just think of what gets made or grown in California and trucked or sent by rail to the east coast of the US.

I mentioned China in the initial comment, but I guess we will see.

Turkey does not currently have a SSN program, and its still in the design process for creating conventional diesel AIP submarines, no one on the Turkish side that I've spoken to has even mentioned SSNs on any particular timeline, so this whole idea of how Turkey would build the SSNs and somehow sell them to you is fairy tail land. The Chinese as I mentioned in other comments is an option but there is no guarantee that China would sell you an SSN.
So China all the way?; hopefully the Type 093B with the 18 VLS tubes (fitted for the YJ-21) and pump jet is what the PN gets if it chooses to go down this route.

Hopefully we get our economy in order, because the economic/diplomatic blowback could be severe.

China may sell a few (4) as part of a strategy to double down on the BRI.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom