What's new

Pakistan Navy detects another Indian Kalvari class submarine

Could we just take it out of its misery. Clearly Indians are in some sort of misery and wants an escape. Why are we not providing?
Its the second time for God Sake.

dude? just be quiet and get back to holding your ears, like seriously, just shush, khamosh, CHUP, BILKUL CHUP! 🤫🤫🤫
View attachment 820605
India doesn't care for Mr. Pooh, he is not our master. India's foreign policy is as per our own needs and wants.
If you care to know about the past history of both navies then it would be wise for you to be silent.
Navy is one area where India leads far ahead of Pakistan.

Maybe Gen Bajwa should go out in a dinghy and patrol the EEZ while constantly whistling like my neighborhood chowkidar does? @PanzerKiel
Or maybe focus more on top down strategy and order to give an aggressive stance? But i guess building a house and importing stones n stuff is way more important.

The rest of the build up for the Pakistani Navy couldn't come sooner.

Please come out of waters and save your ownership of lands. Hope so you got the point. Ownership lol....

Detecting subs is regular business for all navies, it's made a big deal here because of the low bar for success.
Considering the strength of Indian Navy fleet, I don't think anyone will dare to challenge India's ownership of the Indian Ocean.
TBH Indian Navy's "high bar of success" is hard to match by any Navy. Few shinning examples

Crippled 2.9 billion dollar nuclear submarine by leaving hatch open while diving

Since 2004, losing 1 warship every two year in accidents .

Indian Navy's dubious safety record worrisome for national security

Great going keep this "high bar "

I guess we didn't deter them enough. 🤔

Apologies for double post. This post was meant for this thread.
maybe the PN wants to expose some areas, i.e., "funnel" the indians into an area where they think that they will not be detected in time of war, and will try to pierce Pakistani defense from those "gaps" and will end up, instead, falling into the trap that was intended for them.

but, yes, this is worrisome, totally agree with yours and SQ8's posts.

This sub was inducted into IN just months ago and is under familiarisation exercise with IN personnel's. It's literally under training. And not even trying to get submerged. If war is done using Propaganda, Chinese and Pakistanis would win it hands down.

Use Burnol and feel better…next time wreckage.

Next time we should send SSGN to paint it with our Flag on it and then let it go back in india… and watch the show ! Indians sinking their own submarine 😁

It's better IF we capture it keep the submarine but release the crew after few days.
There have been many incidences of accidently ramming into other ships or boats. You know what I mean. An unmanned midget accidentally rams into a submarine.
And to top it off , you can always rush in to save the crew altruistically.
That would ba a nice movie plot like e.g." hunting the red october" movie.
Just a thought. I am not suggesting anything ,obnoxious , of course 😊

There have been many incidences of accidently ramming into other ships or boats. You know what I mean. An unmanned midget accidentally rams into a submarine.
And to top it off , you can always rush in to save the crew altruistically.
That would ba a nice movie plot like e.g." hunting the red october" movie.
Just a thought. I am not suggesting anything ,obnoxious , of course 😊
When the scorpene submarine documents were leaked, everyone knew that acoustic signature of this submarine is compromised. That's one of the reasons , aussies canceled the deal.
It is astonishing that in an era , where Swedish gotland class submarine is so stealthy , it successfully ambushes us aircraft career; a country proceeds ahead with acquisition of a sub, despite knowing that the most sensitive information is already in the hands of the adversaries.
Anyways , the French are known to grease the palms of the top brass (e.g. First they give commissions to sell rafale, then they train the opposing side pilots.

Screenshot_20220307-144824~2.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom