What's new

Pakistan Navy to get 4th F-22 Frigate in June, 2011

Oh my, great.

We has reports by some members on the forum who saw the Boat itself and told us that it was around 95% competed (without missiles and stuff) and was nearly done.

And now we got this news, a great achievement.

What next? Upgradation of Submarines or the Oliver class frigates ??

this is more than just only for the navy. to build the ships that fast, you need to master the modular building technology and you already getting the fastest. the ships building industrial will grow fast....jobs, more engineers, technicians, designers......a great jump to the top :yahoo::pakistan::china:

and for that you also need funds which currently are dried up .untill and unless economic conditions don't get better one can't expect any quantum leap

Hi, is this ship being completed early? I thought is was scheduled to be completed in 2013.

Perhaps 2013 is the date of commissioning. The ship may be floated out much earlier and then spend time quay-side being fitted out and then time triallling and working up before is it commissioned into PN service.

Congrats for Pakistani , as we receive our fourth F22P frigate built in Good old Pakistan

the metal cutting and keel laying took place in 2010 - it is impossible that the ship is ready within one year.

the metal cutting and keel laying took place in 2010 - it is impossible that the ship is ready within one year.

I guess China might have given a pushup boost to Pak manufacturerz.......:lol:
Anywayz great newz...Masha-Allah....:china::pakistan:...:)....

Pakistan Should increase its fleet to 24 Frigates and 40 above Missile boats with atleast 15 Submarines

No pictures? Here we go. Note that a lot of shipbuilding workers from China are working together with Pakistan friends on this program.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

1739019y3y40ucc38a4h5m.jpg

1552443k6kw3w3zfwws81w.jpg

155248bi5d6qizqr5gqq00.jpg

155255lokk5uke16kugkgt.jpg

155259eyn96k5stx5oet9n.jpg

155302t5jfj0d8jdjxv441.jpg

155305hfwzh44evhzfahvp.jpg

155308epo4yyy4sfxxadz4.jpg

The first sat pic obviously has 2 ships of the same class building, which means it is a pic of a Chinese rather than a Pakistani yard (since only 1 F22P is being built in Pakistan). As for the remaining pic, which I glanced only quickly, they all have chinese captions and characters and mostly chinese people in them. It would not be uncommon for some of Pakistan's naval personnel to be present at the chinese yard that is building ships for Pakistan (we saw Indian navy personnel appear at the russian yards where frigates are being built and Gorshkov being refurbed): does it somehwere state that this is the Pakistani ship building in the Pakistani shipyard? Otherwise I'm inclined to take these as pics of chinese F22P production in China.

The next set of pics are from the KSEW. Notice the Toyota Twin Cabin - a favourite of project staff and PN -- bike covers on the parked bikes, typical Pakistani style of doing things to keep the paintwrok safe from pollution.

Another dead giveways is the use of larg flower pots infront of the contruction office hut.

Back
Top Bottom