What's new

Pakistan not doing enough to combat terrorism: Germany

If that's the case, then it is going to be a tough few decades for you guys.

Not really, because they are not really doing anything practical against Pakistan besides rhetorical talk to milk Indians. Indians get a hard on when anything is said against Pakistan but some other important considerations are immediately thrown out of the window, such as if the talk is worth anything. If anything, they are helping Pakistan.

Last edited:
Not really, because they are not really doing anything practical against Pakistan besides rhetoric to milk Indians. If anything, they are helping Pakistan.

Slowly and slowly, things are getting from bad to worse for Pakistan.

Anyways, you're free to believe what you want to.

So I assume you own some sort of a crystal ball or are a clairvoyant?

The 'end'? Oh, we are only at the beginning so let's not speculate about the 'end', shall we?

Even after 8 years for the start of WOT we are still at the beginning. Wonder when we get to the middle part? :lol:

Or you reserve the right to speculate about the beginning only?:azn:

:lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure how long this is going to last, considering US will start pulling out of Afghanistan in a maximum of 4 years.

Plus Bharati-funded, armed, and trained TTP is on its last legs and won't be a problem soon.

There was a pretty good article about how many Indians view their country and it could well be extended to Pakistan. Just a great deal of delusion present.

Even after 8 years for the start of WOT we are still at the beginning. Wonder when we get to the middle part? :lol:

Or you reserve the right to speculate about the beginning only?:azn:

:lol::lol::lol:

I am not sure how long this is going to last, considering US will start pulling out of Afghanistan in a maximum of 4 years.

Plus Bharati-funded, armed, and trained TTP is on its last legs and won't be a problem soon.

There was a pretty good article about how many Indians view their country and it could well be extended to Pakistan. Just a great deal of delusion present.

If you thik the US and it's allies will all of a sudden, one fine day in the near future, just decide to end WoT and leave AfPak, well then it's better that I don't say anything.

Just wait and watch.:)

Believe it or not, that's exactly what's going to happen. You quite obviously have no idea about the opinion in the US on this war. In the near future (4 - 5) years, they WILL start to leave.

If you thik the US and it's allies will all of a sudden, one fine day in the near future, just decide to end WoT and leave AfPak, well then it's better that I don't say anything.

Just wait and watch.:)

Why wait and watch. Why don't you give us a clue about the "beginning" or the "middle" or the "end" from your crystal ball? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom