What's new

Pakistan not doing enough to combat terrorism: Germany

Believe it or not, that's exactly what's going to happen. You quite obviously have no idea about the opinion in the US on this war. In the near future (4 - 5) years, they WILL start to leave.

By 'near future', I meant the next 1-2 years.

In 4-5 years, yes they will leave but their military bases and presence will be there, nevertheless, always needling Pakistan and maintaining a constant vigil just across the border.

1 - 2 years pass like a flash. We can play the waiting game.

But you're suggesting that this is 'just the beginning'. So it's only going to last 1 - 2 more years?

1 - 2 years pass like a flash. We can play the waiting game.

But you're suggesting that this is 'just the beginning'. So it's only going to last 1 - 2 more years?

Gosh! :hitwall:

I meant the beginning of Pakistan's real geopolitical troubles.

Not many are willing to hear your cries about Kashmir, you are slowly and slowly lagging behind the only country which is 'centric' to nearly all your affairs, the world thinks very negatively of Pakistan when it comes to terrorism (read the recent fears in Europe over imminent terrorist attacks from Al Qaeda).

I don't have any crystal ball and neither do I need one for I can see that you have still not been able to spot the true cause of all your troubles.

Problem identification is the first step towards problem solving and you are yet to take that first step.

Hence the 'beginning'.

Gosh! :hitwall:

I meant the beginning of Pakistan's real geopolitical troubles.

Not many are willing to hear your cries about Kashmir, you are slowly and slowly lagging behind the only country which is 'centric' to nearly all your affairs, the world thinks very negatively of Pakistan when it comes to terrorism (read the recent fears in Europe over imminent terrorist attacks from Al Qaeda).

I don't have any crystal ball and neither do I need one for I can see that you have still not been able to spot the true cause of all your troubles.

Problem identification is the first step towards problem solving and you are yet to take that first step.

Hence the 'beginning'.

Oh please, keep your theories about our problems to yourself. Enough Indians tell us what they believe are the problems, and all are bull ****. Can't expect anything else from Indians though.

Now as far as Kashmir is concerned, not much has changed in decades. So what exactly is the 'beginning' here?

As far as lagging behind bharat as you say, you're certainly counting on a crystal ball here. More importantly, however, we don't need to keep up with bharat. We only need to maintain a military deterrence, which is what we're doing.

Oh please, keep your theories about our problems to yourself. Enough Indians tell us what they believe are the problems, and all are bull ****. Can't expect anything else from Indians though.

:lol: Ok! :cheers:

Mujhe kya? A deluded enemy is anyways the best enemy to have. :cheers:

Now as far as Kashmir is concerned, not much has changed in decades. So what exactly is the 'beginning' here?

The beginning is how your cries went unheard throughout the world during the recent wave of protests in Indian Jammu & Kashmir. Then came the UN embarassment, with UN not even willing to discuss the issue or rather let me say 'The India Pakistan Question'.

Just wait and see how this 'dead dodo' of Kashmir really becomes just that, a dead dodo.

As far as lagging behind bharat as you say, you're certainly counting on a crystal ball here. More importantly, however, we don't need to keep up with bharat. We only need to maintain a military deterrence, which is what we're doing.

lol I didn't even say 'Bharat' and you intuitively guessed that it was Bharat i was talking about, that's very smart of you.

Anyways, the point remains that India is the centre of Pakistan's policies and the radius of the circle, upon whose circumference you are sitting, is increasing geometrically and thereby distancing you form that very centre.

:lol: Ok! :cheers:

Mujhe kya? A deluded enemy is anyways the best enemy to have. :cheers:

Hey that's great to know! Yeah, not taking the word of the enemy is being in 'delusion' :rofl::rofl: You seem to have deluded yourself into many things, in fact. Don't worry, this kind of funny personal attacks from bharatis are the norm. Anyone who doesn't agree with them must be deluded.

The beginning is how your cries went unheard throughout the world during the recent wave of protests in Indian Jammu & Kashmir. Then came the UN embarassment, with UN not even willing to discuss the issue or rather let me say 'The India Pakistan Question'.

Just wait and see how this 'dead dodo' of Kashmir really becomes just that, a dead dodo.

But how has anything significantly changed to have 'the beginning'?

Anyways, the point remains that India is the centre of Pakistan's policies and the radius of the circle, upon whose circumference you are sitting, is increasing geometrically and thereby distancing you form that very centre.

One of the delusions that I am talking about. You clearly have little to no idea about Pakistan besides what you hear in the bharati and western media. And you're doing equivocation in this part of the post, plus it's highly stupid and deluded to begin with.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, that's exactly what's going to happen. You quite obviously have no idea about the opinion in the US on this war. In the near future (4 - 5) years, they WILL start to leave.

A bit of correction if u dont mind sir,

"they will be FORCED to leave" :chilli:

I have noticed that when it comes to Pakistan and anything negative people use it as an oppertunity to flood the forum with thier half baked analysis and cockamamy conspiracy theories.

Seriously people ger a life.

I have noticed that when it comes to Pakistan and anything negative people use it as an oppertunity to flood the forum with thier half baked analysis and cockamamy conspiracy theories.

Seriously people ger a life.

You're right! BR has opened its cage and all the indians have been trolling non stop for a while now. Might as well name this forum indian troll defense

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom