Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindustani

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A year old video I believe, however a nice documentary nonetheless

This week President Zardari told the world that his forces are unable to control Islamic extremists. Pakistan has underestimated the Taliban threat and is now deeply and gravely threatened. Shot over recent weeks, as the violence in the country has gone from extreme to extreme, this doc goes where no foreign reporters have ever dared: to the heart of the Taliban Badlands.

Welcome to Pakistans North-West Frontier- remote, inaccessible and home to a revitalised and increasingly brutal Taliban. The nearby city of Peshawar is under constant terrorist attack. If the government had changed their policy we would not have attacked Peshawar says Hakimullah Mehsud, the new face of the Taliban. He is clear that Pakistan will pay a heavy price for siding with the United States. We have had to attack Peshawarand every corner of Pakistan he declares.

Last edited by a moderator:
The documentary to me is just :blah::blah::blah:

:pakistan:

Ahhh and why you needed to post a 17 BC documentary ?

BTW for information of all anti-Pakistan morons. Sikh Pakistanis have gone back to their home land in Pakistan Orakzai Agency yesterday.

The internally displaced Pakistanis from Waziristan have also started going back to Waziristan yesterday. A festival is going on in Swat currently. So if you have some brain please guess what does it mean.

Pakistan is not at the brink. Pakistan came back from the brink where super duper powers and wana be powers pisssing off
Pakistan Zindabad, Pak public (awam) Zindabad Pak Army Zindabad.:pakistan::pakistan:

Ahhh and why you needed to post a 17 BC documentary ?

BTW for information of all anti-Pakistan morons. Sikh Pakistanis have gone back to their home land in Pakistan Orakzai Agency yesterday.

The internally displaced Pakistanis from Waziristan have also started going back to Waziristan yesterday. A festival is going on in Swat currently. So if you have some brain please guess what does it mean.

Pakistan is not at the brink. Pakistan came back from the brink where super duper powers and wana be powers pisssing off
Pakistan Zindabad, Pak public (awam) Zindabad Pak Army Zindabad.:pakistan::pakistan:

bas karo ji ,sun lita asi:p:P:P

I never knew a video created a year ago was considered to be "B.C."

It intrigues me to find pakistanis living in a land of denial rather than accept the facts. Don't make it seem like everything is fine and dandy, because the truth its not.

Btw did you even care to watch any of the videos? Keep the usual useless flamebaits of your profession to yourself.

What you expect with videos like these? Some genuine youtube type of comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom