What's new

Pakistan opens its arms to 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India.

It would be interesting to see a response from the Kashmiri students/parents.This reminds me of the time when Pakistan tried to get smart with the Shah Rukh Khan comments controversy and ended up embarrassing itself in the process.

Shah Rukh Khan: 'Proud Indian' SRK issues stinging response to Pakistan over claims he is unsafe in his own country | Mail Online

Like I predicted, Pakistan ends up embarrassing itself as usual!!!

Kashmiri students turn down Pakistan’s offer | Pakistan Today

Last edited:
There was a thread on that topic. It's funny that the mods have allowed about 10 threads to run on this issue but they were as quick as a ninja to close it down. :lol:

Didn't know about that...sorry for any duplication of efforts.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India
By Tooba Altaf Mar 6th, 2014 ( No Comment )

View attachment 19862

Islamabad: Our hearts and educational institutions are open for all Kashmiri students who were suspended and charged with sedition for celebrating Pakistan’s victory, said spokesperson of Foreign Office Pakistan.

1962735_734187746612270_741190884_n.jpg

Foreign office reacted today after the news spread out that Uttar Pradesh government has charged 67 Kashmiri students for sedition.

The whole incident happened on Saturday when university students were enjoying India vs Pakistan match in SVSU’s Madan Lal Dhingra Hostel.

As India lost control of match in last couple of overs, Kashmiri students started cheering Pakistani team aloud. And when the match ended and Pakistan won, they shouted slogan ‘Pakistan Zindabad’. After which, university management suspended all the 67 Kashmiri students.

Pakistan Foreign Office welcomes 67 Kashmiri students charged with sedition in India | The News Tribe

Contact Pakistan Foreign Office to register your views.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Islamabad, Pakistan
Great news) @Aeronaut Sir! i have read your thread a letter in which kashmiri students demanded help from us but it,s closed right now thats why i am posting here.Kindly if you are still in contact with them then tell them i am ready to help them financially and ask them can they receive money in any nearest western union office in india ?If yes then i will send them money so they can atleast go back home and eat good for some weeks.Also i have asked other people for helping them out in this hour of need.
Finally tell them not to feel alone and helpless their pakistani muslim brothers are with them and kashmir will be liberated from illegal hindu occupation.Tell them we will not just kick the hindu rapist army out from kashmir , we will also cut their body parts in little pieces and send them as a souvenir to narendra modi and his fans.

Great initiative from Pakistan. How soon are the Kashmiris planning to migrate?
Kashmiris are not going anywhere, thats their land you hindus should give up your hope of kashmir or we will keep slaughtering you like pigs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom