What's new

Pakistan ordered AKINCI UCAV. Pakistan will be one of the first users of the AKINCI system

I am trying to understand mindset of our leadership. Akinci, Wing Long II, TB 2 Bayratkar, CH 4, Shahpar II, Burraq and I am pretty sure Pakistan is considering few more drones like Aksungur, CH-5 and few with jet engines like CH-7 or cloud shadow or some thing in same category from China and joint collaboration with Turkey.

Just realized I forgot Anka and our own MALE drone program.

@Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @Zephyrus

-Wing Long II
there was a single unit spotted, no more, never again, either used by special departments or is an evaluation unit. No sizeable qty.

-Akinci
Fills the gap left by cancelled WL2

-TB 2 Bayratkar
Better wpns loadout than shahpar 2, shahpar 2 seems a little far from being operationalized

-CH4
Army and Navy commonality- But weird choice for the navy i must say.

-Burraq
from a time where nobody would sell us armed drones.

-Anka
nobody said anyone was procuring Anka, just NESCOM and TAI would coproduce it. Pakistan already produces components for Anka, maybe TAI is just clearing up capacity for other projects.

-AvRID male
LOL.

doubt on the last part for now atleast

-Wing Long II
there was a single unit spotted, no more, never again, either used by special departments or is an evaluation unit. No sizeable qty.

-Akinci

-TB 2 Bayratkar
Better wpns loadout than shahpar 2, shahpar 2 seems a little far from being operationalized

-CH4

-Burraq

-Anka
nobody said anyone was procuring Anka, just NESCOM and TAI would coproduce it. Pakistan already produces components for Anka, maybe TAI is just clearing up capacity for other projects.

-AvRID male
LOL.

Wing Loong 2 I think is in use I have seen them over KPK and Balochistan.
And what happened to PAC's drone?

Wing Loong 2 I think is in use I have seen them over KPK and Balochistan.
And what happened to PAC's drone?

there are one or two units of WL1 which are operated by other agencies which are more active, perhaps that may have been what you saw.

-Wing Long II

-Akinci

-TB 2 Bayratkar

-CH4

-Burraq

-Anka

-AvRID male
LOL.

Wing Long II was never cancelled as a matter of fact we have inducted close to 50 of those. One of the biggest orders we got Mr.

-Wing Long II

-Akinci

-TB 2 Bayratkar

-CH4

-Burraq

-Anka

-AvRID male
LOL.

That'd not Right.
Wing Long II was never cancelled as a matter of fact we have inducted close to 50 of those. One of the biggest orders we got Mr.
Don't think 50 but much less than that. Anyhow my article comes out soon later this month or maybe in beginning of next month and you will get alot of interesting information from that.

Pakistani army's UAV pilots pose in front of TB-2, AKINCI and KIZILELMA illustrations at Baykar pilot training center.
Ffpjxn_XoAAaz4z

simple question then, where are they name an airbase
Drone operations are being kept under wraps. Somethings are shown but nothing more than that. Also, PAF videos have confirmed Wing Long II also. Yes, number is less than 50 but more than 20.

mianwali has 2 units, far cry from 50.

Drone operations are being kept under wraps. Somethings are shown but nothing more than that. Also, PAF videos have confirmed Wing Long II also. Yes, number is less than 50 but more than 20.

so more than 20 means atleast 10 hangars, lets say there are 4 hangars at murid, 6 at a push, each houses two drones, where are the rest.

Last edited:
murid has 2 units, far cry from 50.

so more than 20 means atleast 10 hangars, lets say there are 4 hangars at murid, 6 at a push, each houses two drones, where are the rest.
Order is not completed yet and secondly and more importantly, Wing Long II are used by Air Force not Army. Mureedke is under Army not Air Force. Air Force keeps its drones at its air bases not the ones used by Army.

Order is not completed yet and secondly and more importantly, Wing Long II are used by Air Force not Army. Mureedke is under Army not Air Force. Air Force keeps its drones at its air bases not the ones used by Army.

There is zero indication any of that is correct.

Do these toys can shell the tear gas on pak civilians, pak generals asked the very first question to AKINCI team

There is zero indication any of that is correct.
Air Force keeps its UAV on their bases. There are all indications of that.

@Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah

murid has 2 units, far cry from 50.

Those are CH 4 not WING LONG. I mean at Mureedke

01.png

Few years back picture. PAF keeps its drones on its Air Bases not in those which are in use of Army.

Last edited:
Air Force keeps its UAV on their bases. There are all indications of that.

@Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah

Those are CH 4 not WING LONG. I mean at Mureedke

View attachment 888621
Few years back picture. PAF keeps its drones on its Air Bases not in those which are in use of Army.

saar i have corrected what i said, i meant mianwali and not murid, the point still stands, ch4 were seen at bhawalpur, turbat, whereas about 2wl2 and 2 wl1 reside at mianwali.

Back
Top Bottom