What's new

Pakistan ordered AKINCI UCAV. Pakistan will be one of the first users of the AKINCI system

Transfer of production would be appreciated.
More Pakistani contribution is always welcome. I highly doubt that the Turkish side is restricting any Pakistani involvement. I fear that our Pakistani friends are sabotaging themselves by simply ignoring and not participating in a bunch of ongoing or planned projects.

It doesn't make sense for Turkey at all to exclude Pakistan from UAV projects because these projects are mostly indigenous. Why not share the burden and the benefits? However, I think that Pakistani universities aren't even sending students to Turkey anymore. Don't ask me why.

Fully Loaded 7 # Aknici UAV doing 'elephant walk'.

or Raiders Celebrating Eid...

PAF 138.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible if ever the need arise for a twin turbofan configuration for Aknici like CH6?
That would surely boost the performance by lot wouldn't it?

That would be the second step. The first would be monitoring tracks and movement in mountains, plains, shrouds, valleys and hills of Baluchistan to detect and track movement through sensors in the sky.

I sometimes think 44 LID has barricaded itself inside Gwadar fortress.
This formation is looking after more than 700 km of coastline, right from Jiwani till Karachi.... Three brigades, each at Gwadar, Ormara and Karachi..... Troops to ground ratio is quiet bad actually.

This formation is looking after more than 700 km of coastline, right from Jiwani till Karachi.... Three brigades, each at Gwadar, Ormara and Karachi..... Troops to ground ratio is quiet bad actually.
How much would it cost to, achieve a 24/7 realtime time lapse of a big city like Gwadar, from aerial surveillance, with high resolution stream capable of identifying faces and small objects as well, to aid in keeping suspicious activities/ movements in check??

How much would it cost to, achieve a 24/7 realtime time lapse of a big city like Gwadar, from aerial surveillance, with high resolution stream capable of identifying faces and small objects as well, to aid in keeping suspicious activities/ movements in check??
Dimensions are different... The sea flank itself is so big, every small and big boat needs to be checked. It's beyond the present capability of PMSA and Coast Guards.

Pakistan Marines ?

Dimensions are different... The sea flank itself is so big, every small and big boat needs to be checked. It's beyond the present capability of PMSA and Coast Guards.
How effective is our signals intelligence in areas like Baluchistan?? Do we have adequate reach and processing power to sift through the vast amount to locate most of the terror communications??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom