What's new

Pakistan possible answer against india nuclear submarine

desi guy should be banned it seems he is wearing skin of usa but from he is anti pakistan indian

i find very funny here when people gives certain preposition of"taking out he nuke sub"

do they really know that...this is the only vessel which carry a fully integrated....at one place.......nuclear missiles......not like.....in land where...every part of missiles is kept along the length and breadth of the country....for safety........now u imagine the potential threat froma anuclear submarine........armed with live nuclear missile...that to in numbers.....and just press of a butoom and....boooooom........

so this is potentially the biggest threat and the last line........bigger than any stealth plane....any armoured battery.....and to an extent....bigger than nuclear missiles at land or at air......because here u dont know......from where...and when the enemy is going to strike....very dangerous business....further...it not only ends here.....to maintain a nuclea sub....u need a separate command and control.......this is even more critical than for missiles which are available on land or on air......here the missiles are nuclear tipped...ready....on a trigger of button.....

i think you might be referring to me.. let me tell you... pak is already in advance stage of producing Submarine launch cruise missiles which will be fitted in Augosta-90B AIP as well as future sub.. then your stances ends right there.. lol... btw.. i was merely talking about one on one situation.. and it does not matter if you are carrying SLBM or 12+ launch tubes.. i believe U-214 still has one of the best hunt down shot down capability..

If Pakistan leases Gwadar port to China then Pakistan can make Indian sub a direct problem of Chinese too. One and one is eleven.

Pakistan Navy should induct a couple of new submires and test ICBM's

And what purpose will testing an ICMB serve? Seriously guys get a hold of your imagination. Pakistan will do nothing and that is the only truth, all this talk about changing the balance of power by the PN is for political purpose and thats about it.

dude, i came to america when i was 9, and since than i am living in US.

honestly speaking, i am not against pakistan, but i am against the terriosm that they support.

don't bother to tell me, that pakistan does not support terriosm, i know we both disagree with each other.

:cheers::usflag::coffee:

duuuuude.. you are a perfect example of a ABCD.. so what ever the media is telling you must be the truth?
son.. if pak was supporting terrorism in india then by now india would be somthing like Afghanistan.. lolzzz:enjoy:

i think you might be referring to me.. let me tell you... pak is already in advance stage of producing Submarine launch cruise missiles which will be fitted in Augosta-90B AIP as well as future sub.. then your stances ends right there.. lol... btw.. i was merely talking about one on one situation.. and it does not matter if you are carrying SLBM or 12+ launch tubes.. i believe U-214 still has one of the best hunt down shot down capability..

now this is really very funny.........although i donot keep neither indian or pakistani stance...but again...u are saying "best hunt down shot down capability"..............please elaborate on that....even if there are signatures from this nuke sub...which a U boat recognises....does the commander of the U-boat...will ever try to hit that nuke sub......just a question to you...............

further consider it without snorkelling... nearly 20 days for Uboat and 100 days for nuke sub.....even if the both commander play hide and seek game...a conventional sub..will have to give it up.......

Last edited:
now this is really very funny.........although i donot keep neither indian or pakistani stance...but again...u are saying "best hunt down shot down capability"..............please elaborate on that....even if there are signatures from this nuke sub...which a U boat recognises....does the commander of the U-boat...will ever try to hit that nuke sub......just a question to you...............

yepppp.. kaaaboooom.. the nuclear sub gone!!

further consider it without snorkelling... nearly 20 days for Uboat and 100 days for nuke sub.....even if the both commander play hide and seek game...a conventional sub..will have to give it up.......

first of all.. i dough future pak indo full scale conflicts are going to last 20+ days.. and plus type214 is not a WWII sub... snorkeling does not mean a 100% death!

first of all.. i dough future pak indo full scale conflicts are going to last 20+ days.. and plus type214 is not a WWII sub... snorkeling does not mean a 100% death!

in my last post....i had already given up...u won.....:)

desi guy when same terroerist act happen in gujrat when bajrangi ripped the stomach of pragnent woman u say he must be in jail he kills innocent muslim and their is no bigger crime than that still u said to put him in jail not to hang him if same thing happen with u hindus u take symthy of world by saying terroe attck by muslims on india and must kill those terrorists man u should go to cycatrist than come and talk i respect u as our friend but ur words says it all that ur anti islam

Back
Top Bottom