What's new

Pakistan possible answer against india nuclear submarine

we should have atleast 2 nuclear submarines for minimum credible deterrence only two countries will ready to sell us FRANCE or CHINA,
French Triomphant class or Chinese type 094 :chilli::taz:

we should have atleast 2 nuclear submarines for minimum credible deterrence only two countries will ready to sell us FRANCE or CHINA,
French Triomphant class or Chinese type 094 :chilli::taz:

opting for current nuclear subs will only be a knee jerk reaction.... PN should first acquire 6-9 type-214... plus nuclear subs are very expensive.. nuclear subs are like air craft carrier to PN.. meaning PN has other priority to full fill.. and mind you... Pakistan has a very small coastal line..

i have no idea how you came up with a conclusion that nuclear powered sub is threat to AIR??

....good point.....as i said i don't keep neither PN or IN stance.........well i doubt they are not working on this......indians are now mastering the art of air defense system(already tested).......probably....one day u hear that also.....but for present it is a probability :)

....good point.....as i said i don't keep neither PN or IN stance.........well i doubt they are not working on this......indians are now mastering the art of air defense system.......probably....one day u hear that also.....but for present it is a probability :)

so are you trying to tell us.. that indians will be the first one after germans to come up with Sub launch anti-aircraft weapon? :pop:
plez enlighten us what indian art has won your mind?
:cheesy:

Pakistan will not be able to match India SUB 4 SUB or Carrier 4 Carrier.

The indians are set to Spend $100 billion over the next 10 YEARS on their Armee Forces with the Navy Alone Receving $25 billion for 5 nuke subs 2 new 40k meduim sized carriers and up to 15 new Stealth Ships (destroyers & frigates) . This excvludes the Scorpene deal already signed.

This is a direct result of the massive Gap between The Indian & Pakistani GDPs that has widened to 8 fold in india,s advantage.

Pakistan will have to use its nuke card end of story.

The indians are set to Spend $100 billion over the next 10 YEARS on their Armee Forces with the Navy Alone Receving $25 billion for 5 nuke subs 2 new 40k meduim sized carriers and up to 15 new Stealth Ships (destroyers & frigates) . This excvludes the Scorpene deal already signed.

This is a direct result of the massive Gap between The Indian & Pakistani GDPs that has widened to 8 fold in india,s advantage.

Pakistan will have to use its nuke card end of story.

uneducated indian FOOL!

as usual your stupid rants never ends.. cant live without satisfying your loser ego.. have you ever tried sticking up to the topic????
well.. i am not forgetting.. this forum is not BR..
btw.. enjoy the freedom of speech.. we wont get it on your forums..

Pakistan will have to use its nuke card end of story

i think u exaggerated a lot....pls tell me how as far as i know from internet 54% of the armed forces budget goes directly on salaries and pensions...i might be wrong..pls correct me....

:) well if u pls. enlighten me....what are the hinderances that it cannot be developed.......

first of all... india has to find a foreigner producer of this weapon.... if germany is willing to joint venture with indians then indian subs may have this capability in 7-8 years.. no other country has this capability other then germany so its a BIG NO for india that they can produce this (Indigenous weapon)..

Pakistan will have to use its nuke card end of story

so what i calculated it is around $28 BN this year...out of which 54% goes on pensions and salary....so it remains less than $13-14 BN to aquire new technolgy..................and u say $100 BN.......are u from this planet...:)

first of all... india has to find a foreigner producer of this weapon.... if germany is willing to joint venture with indians then indian subs may have this capability in 7-8 years.. no other country has this capability other then germany so its a BIG NO for india that they can produce this (Indigenous weapon)..

so as u say ....here comes the indian art.which u were asking me before.....LOL..........i like indian's.....because they are clever people when it comes to diplomacy.......and i hope u will also agree on this.....India has good relations with most of the european nations.....including Germany.....although i say it again...it is a probability....but good enough....(and also remember i keep independent stance)..........i hope we discussed on this issue a lot...let us close this and move ahead.....:)

so as u say ....here come indian art...LOL.....which u were asking before.....i like indian's.....because they are clever people when it comes to diplomacy.......and i hope u will also agree on this.....India has good relations with most of the european nations.....including Germany.....although i say it again...it is a probability....but good enough....(and also remember i keep independent stance)..........i hope we discussed on this issue a lot...let us close this and move ahead.....:)

well.. you are right :lol:

i have better words for the indians.. they are like JEW SMART!
who doesnt wanna be friends with EU??

Back
Top Bottom