What's new

Pakistan projected to be among largest economies in the world by 2075: Goldman Sachs

He is Asif Ghafoor. He is already Lieutenant General and Corps Commander, Quetta. He was our DG(ISPR) during Balakot Strike (2019) and aftermath.

Sorry man. His smile reminds me of a workplace colleague I have named chandal.

Quite possible, we just need stable Govt for at least 10 to 15 years.
Thankfully. thanks to Bajwa doctrine, we just got the beginnings of what looks to be a popular stable govt that will lead Pakistan to prosperity. :D

for real though, you sure the blasphemic words your are uttering (stable Govt for at least 10 to 15 years.) won't infuriate the chessmasters?

Sorry man. His smile reminds me of a workplace colleague I have named chandal.
does he also like to give surprise to indians?

@SIPRA

What a ridiculous thread.
that's the point. it genuinely made me laugh. thought it'd help some of you guys as well.

Thankfully. thanks to Bajwa doctrine, we just got the beginnings of what looks to be a popular stable govt that will lead Pakistan to prosperity. :D

for real though, you sure the blasphemic words your are uttering (stable Govt for at least 10 to 15 years.) won't infuriate the chessmasters?

does he also like to give surprise to indians?

@SIPRA

I think he surprises himself everyday he wakes up and looks in a mirror.

I think he surprises himself everyday he wakes up and looks in a mirror.
Too bad for your friend. He needs a self-confidence boost. Tell him he looks like the great Asif Ghafoor, surpriser of Indians. That ought to give him a confidence boost.

1670430626688.png

@SIPRA , sir g, care to join in?

In 52 years we will all be dead
Also, I am fairly certain this increase in the size of economy will be overwhelmingly due to the population size and the development levels won't be anywhere near first world countries, kinda like India is today. A very large economy but comparable to south asian countries in human development rather than the first world.

Also, I am fairly certain this increase in the size of economy will be overwhelmingly due to the population size and the development levels won't be anywhere near first world countries, kinda like India is today. A very large economy but comparable to south asian countries in human development rather than the first world.

I'm afraid 99.99% of you guys dont have a clue what you are talking about when you claim India is sem2sem like your countries.

I am currently in Dhaka. My first visit to a breakaway Indian state. And Bangladesh is significantly ahead on all parameters to you guys. They are actually building a nation. It's tough work.

And their nation is like what we were probably in the mid 90s.

Now think a bit before your next sem2sem post.

That is not going to happen; I'm sorry; the mindset was never there and will never be there.

I'm afraid 99.99% of you guys dont have a clue what you are talking about when you claim India is sem2sem like your countries.

I am currently in Dhaka. My first visit to a breakaway Indian state. And Bangladesh is significantly ahead on all parameters to you guys. They are actually building a nation. It's tough work.

And their nation is like what we were probably in the mid 90s.

Now think a bit before your next sem2sem post.
If you are going to pick out singular attributes of a country's development, like how pretty their capital city is. We can pull out the some things to brag about too. But, I never do that. It doesn't help. and trust me, I am being generous when I say india has the same development levels. You country has broken several records of being awful in many aspects (not saying we are living in scandinavia over here). So, before this devolves into a poop slinging contest, which you'd certainly win, ( pun intended :D ), let's end this here.

If you are going to pick out singular attributes of a country's development, like how pretty their capital city is. We can pull out the some things to brag about too. But, I never do that. It doesn't help. and trust me, I am being generous when I say india has the same development levels. You country has broken several records of being awful in many aspects (not saying we are living in scandinavia over here). So, before this devolves into a poop slinging contest, which you'd certainly win, ( pun intended :D ), let's end this here.

Bangladesh is a rural country with like 4 major cities. 5 if you want to be generous. Dhaka is their capital. With a population bigger than Mumbai. I've never seen Bangladeshi videos. Usually search our Pakistani ones because of the blood connect. It's been a real learning experience how we are seen by our neighbours.

Simple things we take for granted. Internet speed for one. Street lighting. The interiors of relatively well to do office spaces. The airport. The electrical wires barely above head level. The type and size and design of buildings.

Last edited:
Pak is rich in human resource, with right policies, stable govmt and separation of millitary from political, foreign and economic affairs could make it top 10 economy even before 2060..

Back
Top Bottom