PAKISTAN PUNJAB POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjab Police SWAT

x610y.jpg

x610sp.jpg

700x466.jpg

Indian Punjab Wins :flame:

Not when it comes to beating *** and torture.

Here is Punjab Police from my city during a medical college protest.

As you can tell it gets very hot in my city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Punjab Police from my city during a medical college protest.

As you can tell it gets very hot in my city.

Have you seen this video?

In India if you beat up a popo, you are as good as dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
The question of skin color is ridiculous.

I lived in bradford, i had many pakistani friends, some of them were fairer than me ( the mirpuris ), some of them were darker than me ( punjabis )

I'm indian punjabi
There is not a huge difference between pakistani/indian punjabis
We lived together for 1000years
My grandfather was from west punjab

But it's true that the people in India who aren't punjabis kashmiris or brahmins are darker than average pakistanis, honestly. But who cares :)

^

Obviously the guy that hit the cop has connections somewhere high up. When that is the case, the cops are powerless.

I used to say my family name and the traffic cops would apologize for pulling me over. We are not important people, just got some money.

awwww your bharti inferiority-complex came here too? LOLS!

First , these people are from PUNJAB..so their looks would be very similar to Indian Punjab people...but overall , even in these pics...many men have "fairer complexion" than Indians....

Secondly , 35 million Pashtuns of Pakistan will be all white etc...Up north, you'll even find some blonde white girls...very European looking...and then we have African-background people from Makran etc .. Pakistan is very diverse... and we are proud of it!

But yeah , average Pakistani is taller and much more fairer in complexion than average Indian....

Its all genetics... Majority of Pakistanis are Caucasoid by race while majority of Indians are Australoid-Negroid by race ... so this explains it all...

All Readers:

Here is a very good source talking about the "Differences between Pakistanis and Indians" ... check it out...

The Differences Between Pakistanis and Indians | Reformistan

You are right in some points, pashtuns are much more fair than the pakistani punjabis , there is no doubt.
But i think that the skin color is also due to the climate.
The climate is punjab is VERY hot, but in pashtuns lands, the climate is different in mountains etc....

I want to see a pashtun working 12hours per days in the zameens of punjab, and you'll see his skin color! lol

Reactions: AUz
You are right in some points, pashtuns are much more fair than the pakistani punjabis , there is no doubt.
The climate is punjab is VERY hot, but in pashtuns lands, the climate is different in mountains etc....

I want to see a pashtun working 12hours per days in the zameens of punjab, and you'll see his skin color! lol

That's true but it's also said that Pushtuns are descendants of Aryans

I know man.... I was just replying to one Indian guy who brought skin color into this thread,without any apparent reason :/ Anyways ...leave it....

I'm from Punjab too...Pakistani Punjab.... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom