What's new

PAKISTAN PUNJAB POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Punjab Police from my city during a medical college protest.

As you can tell it gets very hot in my city.

Nothing special..Thats what every police force does:
Here is Kerala police

Last edited by a moderator:
btw complexion deosn't matter-

its all dark in the dark- if you know what i mean- :lol:-

The bolded part is what i want to discuss may be in ur madarassas u are taught like that but in reality every country has their own group of good looking people and pakistan is no exception to that but the way u pakistanis speak is like u will say all indians

are less fairer and shorter then pakistanis which in reality is not true and reagarding the millions of pasthuns living in ur country

i can say that there 100 + millions of north indian population in india who are very fair than u pakistanis so dont give that count bull ****

also please check the below link there is no pakistan in the report so come out of ur delusional world

10 Countries With World

Dude , you are a new kid here... Please take this "Madrassa" crap somewhere else...People like you get insulted on this forum by Pakistanis left and right...everyday we'll have some gullible Indian getting owned by Pakistanis :lol: I don't want to derail this thread...

Please ...keep this "skin color" crap out of this thread....you started it...

Plus : Your list is a completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bunch of bull.****. It is an Indian source...and you can't have "rankings" in beauty ...duhh :disagree:

That's true but it's also said that Pushtuns are descendants of Aryans

It's just bs.

There is not a " pure and single race "
They were mixed with persians, tajiks uzbaks, punjabis etc.... Their neighbors

You telling me?? :woot: I've been there and yes, they're fabulous! Had delicious kababs with them too, at Anarkali Bazar! :smitten:

:cry:

Array mjhay to kabhi zindagi ne aisa moka nahi diya k mein lahori girls k sath baith k kabab khaun ..wo b Anarkali Bazar mein baith k...or to tu Indian hotay huay bi :cry:

:P

Most probably with distant cousines?-
how else can you get lucky otherwise- :agree:-

j/k :azn:
Nope! With thoroughbred Pakistani beauties! And, well, hmmmm...being tall, fair and handsome, I'm always the center of attraction!! :yahoo: (Talk of self conceit!! :angel: sheeesh!)

P.S. Please don't go by my avatar!!! Lol! :no:

Nope! With thoroughbred Pakistani beauties! And, well, hmmmm...being tall, fair and handsome, I'm always the center of attraction!! :yahoo: (Talk of self conceit!! :angel: sheeesh!)

I am curious, how do you know Pakistani girls in Lahore? Or are you just kidding around?

I am curious, how do you know Pakistani girls in Lahore? Or are you just kidding around?
I make friends where ever I go especially in France where I have a lot of Pakistani friends and have a great time para sailing and jet skiing with the gang at the French Riviera whenever I'm holidaying there.

Remember, it's politics that's keeping us apart here.

Cheers! :cheers:

Some 70 police constables got shoveed away from the VIP and operational duties to office work, because they had huge bellies.

They were given a deadline by the IG Punjab police, that all the police officials reduce their tummy size.

Dude , you are a new kid here... Please take this "Madrassa" crap somewhere else...People like you get insulted on this forum by Pakistanis left and right...everyday we'll have some gullible Indian getting owned by Pakistanis :lol: I don't want to derail this thread...

Please ...keep this "skin color" crap out of this thread....you started it...

Plus : Your list is a completeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bunch of bull.****. It is an Indian source...and you can't have "rankings" in beauty ...duhh :disagree:

I dont know if u made some 300 posts u will be called kid in PDF as per ur logic i have not been insulted by any of the pakistanis here
also y cant u say the same advice to RazPak,Hafizz,Soccom who always bring the skin color or handsome topic and infact
The senior members i have mentioned above are insulted by indians left and right by posting some trends and correct source

And regarding the source have read the first line the report is complied by Traveller's Digest magazine which is a Hong-Kong based company not indian

Some 70 police constables got shoved away from the VIP and operational duties to office work, because they had huge bellies.
Oh jeez! I scanned your post so fast that I read it as 'they got shoved away from VIP duties because they had huge balls!!' My bad! :cheesy:

Oh jeez! I scanned your post so fast that I read it as 'they got shoved away from VIP duties because they had huge balls!!' My bad! :cheesy:

dirty mind

10x infractions :police:

ednanmubarik-1724585.jpg

and no gun too and he is allegedly part of Mohafiz force (a so called elite protection force)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom