What's new

Pakistan ranks third in negative influence

If your Pakistan has so much natural resources then why dont you stop asking for alms?

regarding American aid, so many Pakistanis like to claim it is payment for the services offered..you know there is one profession where they use the exact same words..?:devil:

Seriously, would appreciate if you do not go down that road.
Keep it civil.

Coming to the perceived monsoon of USD, i would appreciate it if you can at least try to understand that USA is not running a charity.
If USA had not been given access to Pakistan, the cost of their Afghanistan Adventure would have sky rocketed.
There is no free lunch here and you would do well to understand it.

Whether Pakistan should continue with this partnership is a different question, best answered in another thread.

they see u in bad light because, u are the ones who openly supported taliban regime in the afghanistan. because a major chunk of all major terrorists attacks have their foot prints in pakistan.

So did the united states but everyone seems to forget that...

If your Pakistan has so much natural resources then why dont you stop asking for alms?

regarding American aid, so many Pakistanis like to claim it is payment for the services offered..you know there is one profession where they use the exact same words..?:devil:

And the profession has a deep roots in India and even today you can find it flourishing there

And the profession has a deep roots in India and even today you can find it flourishing there

Hira Mandi is in India ? :what:

BTW Kindly stick to topic about Pakistan being the Third MOST negatively viewed country in the world.

:cheers:

For them wealth is in the Gold and Silver looted from our temples, but for us our real wealth is in our culture,heritage safeguarded in our hearts which is alive and kicking now and is eagerly being picked up in the West too.

Pity the Foreign tribal invaders couldn't do anything about it.

:laugh: they did already by planting seeds of inferiority in many in your land who are trying to prove themselves Aryans so much so for pride in your culture and heritage

they did already by planting seeds of inferiority in many in your land who are trying to prove themselves Aryans so much so for pride in your culture and heritage

Looks like I touched a raw nerve.

Actually Psychology says the reason for having an outward superiority complex (in this case supposed to be coming being an Aryan) is because of the innate Inferiority complex deep down and thus the need to prove themselves as superior by assuming "n" number of reasons.

no dasis were in temples and the custom is still going on further expanding to malu aunties. and oh btw yeh remnant of that ancient Indian profession can be seen in hira mandi too

Hey c'mon the region in Pakistan was always separate from India and their culture is uniquely Ancient-Pakistani. This is the conclusion that I have come to after reading various threads here. No ?? India is after all a Geographical entity that came into being only on 1947. So the thing going on in Hira Mandi (currently in Pakistan) must be an ancient-Pakistani culture.

BTW Kindly Stick to topic of Pakistan being the third MOST Negatively viewed country in the world. :cheers:

Our thinking is the same that we always followed, our culture is the same, yours has been changed forever, irreparably.

We were only ruled by foreigners for a while, you are forever enslaved.

Well, there is no tremendous change of culture except the superficial changes due to urbanization and the animosity towards each other due to conflicting national interests.
The rural areas still throb with the same beat.
Despite all the conflicts, there is still an affiliation towards each other due to many common things...common due to a shared cultural background.
I remember when India toured Pakistan, i myself was surprised by the reception given to Indian team by the Pakistanis.

Throughout history the territories of Sub continent were mostly divided and the culture was subject to local customs based on whatever race, creed, religion held sway.
There was a lot of diversity due to many factors and so the culture that developed overall varied from region to region, however there was commonality as well...which still binds us together in some ways.

The people of subcontinent have always been resilient and given the right environment, are bound to perform well.
The heart and soul of both countries are the rural folks and they have not changed much.
They are still simple, hardworking and honest folk for the most part.

Well, there is no tremendous change of culture except the superficial changes due to urbanization and the animosity towards each other due to conflicting national interests.
The rural areas still throb with the same beat.
Despite all the conflicts, there is still an affiliation towards each other due to many common things...common due to a shared cultural background.
I remember when India toured Pakistan, i myself was surprised by the reception given to Indian team by the Pakistanis.

Throughout history the territories of Sub continent were mostly divided and the culture was subject to local customs based on whatever race, creed, religion held sway. There was a lot of diversity.
The culture that developed overall varied from region to region but there was commonality as well.

The people of subcontinent have always been resilient and given the right environment, are bound to perform well.
The heart and soul of both countries are the rural folks and they have not changed much.
They are still simple, hardworking and honest folk for the most part.

While I agree with you, the troll I replied to will ''die before admitting that'' :)

These people are enslaved to a fake idea of superiority, an easy escape from reality, which is the topic of this thread.

Hence instead of dealing with this piece of data sensibly they are talking abt the HINDU :)

The HINDU, Sir, is NEVER offtopic.

Do you have any idea of what per capita aid is or should I post a diagram for you?

It's not Pakistan's fault that India's population is 7 times that of Pakistan (when India is only 4 times bigger in land size), which is why you need to take a lot more aid than Pakistan does (in absolute numbers, not per capita). Also, you have the benefit of not having the Afghan war right next to you in the 1980's, or the WOT in Afghanistan right now that Pakistan does. That affects the GDP as well.

Also, what co-relation does GDP have with aid? Why don't you admit you are the highest recipient of aid & World Bank loans in the world?

It's great to see some Indian members taking a great kick out of this, when and I'm going to use Indian words here their brother, strategic ally i.e. Israel is ranked just above Pakistan.

Now I'm wondering will you also be telling the Israelis to lower their heads in shame, change their image, laugh at them etc?

It's not Pakistan's fault that India's population is 7 times that of Pakistan (when India is only 4 times bigger in land size), which is why you need to take a lot more aid than Pakistan does (in absolute numbers, not per capita). Also, you have the benefit of not having the Afghan war right next to you in the 1980's, or the WOT in Afghanistan right now that Pakistan does. That affects the GDP as well.

Also, what co-relation does GDP have with aid? Why don't you admit you are the highest recipient of aid & World Bank loans in the world?

of course we are the biggest beneficiary of WB loans, because we have implemented them to lift poor,and despite being so high population,India is a pretty big country so there are certain areas which get neglected.
and when we take aid we also give aid to so many different countries.

Some opinions stick for long.

This one will stick till WOT ends,and Pakistan stabilizes,maybe till 2015 or 2020.

"Am surprised only 66% Pakistanis have a favorable view of China? " Gourav

This "poll" loses all its credibility when it states this. I have NEVER met a Pakistani who does not look favorably towards China. Even the poor peasant in the villages knows how much China has helped us. This is just a bs attempt to make us think bad about each other. The British are at it again, "divide and rule".

Maybe it's because China, despite being probably Pakistan's only all-weather, is controlled by a bunch of atheists and the chinese are kafirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom