What's new

Pakistan ready for unconditional talks with India. Will PM Narendra Modi accept the offer

There is no harm in talking man.

His point before he became PM was very clear. Bombs and bullets and talk will not, cannot happen at the same time.
Yes he can play drama,blame to Pakistan,and refuse from the peace talk.
Leader is he who can give bright future to his country people,not a dark future of enmity with neighbors, to solve the internal and external probs of the country,not to add probs.

Yes he can play drama,blame to Pakistan,and refuse from the peace talk.
Leader is he who can give bright future to his country people,not a dark future of enmity with neighbors, to solve the internal and external probs of the country,not to add probs.

He has a huge ego. This thing has come from down the line people. So if anything, our down the line people will respond. Do not expect anything, even a word, from Modi directly. Unless Nawaz himself makes a move. We do not recognize your Generals btw.

This stupid policy of NS government will lead to nowhere. Hasnt Pakistan offered unconditional talks a lot of times in the past as well? What the outcome? Absolutely zero. Why would it be any different this time? Pathetic foreign policy of NS.

Before 2003 ceasefire Musharraf gave a written assurance that Pakistani land won't be used by non state actors against India, I don't see any reason why India would agree to talks without any tangible offer from Pakistan.

Before 2003 ceasefire Musharraf gave a written assurance that Pakistani land won't be used by non state actors against India, I don't see any reason why India would agree to talks without any tangible offer from Pakistan.

Well that was Musharraf's blunder ..He gave india breathing space on Kashmir and india in return started supporting proxies in Pakistan by using Afghanistan .. i would rather ask this news channel what is so breaking in this news ..Pakistan from day one said they want unconditional talks..Delusional bunch

Well that was Musharraf's blunder ..He gave india breathing space on Kashmir and india in return started supporting proxies in Pakistan by using Afghanistan .. i would rather ask this news channel what is so breaking in this news ..Pakistan from day one said they want unconditional talks..Delusional bunch
Yes, I agree with you on there is nothing breaking in this news.

There is no harm in talking man.

His point before he became PM was very clear. Bombs and bullets and talk will not, cannot happen at the same time.
bombs,bullets,proxies,false allegations,killing of kashmiris can not happen at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom