What's new

Pakistan ready for unconditional talks with India. Will PM Narendra Modi accept the offer

Why were the talks called off ?

Have any of the reasons for calling off the talks been addressed ? If not, then what has changed & what will talks achieve.

The reasons for calling them off remain alive so why then...?

BTW is Sartaj Aziz coming to New Delhi or is he returning from Asr ?
He would be in Asr on Dec. 4::::

I dont know y there is so hype for talks..?? Well u guys are bringing havoc on indian soldiers at loc so keep it on :p ..from where came talks in between this?? Just dont stop and dont run UN for mediating..and keep fighting on at loc :)

This is a very good development, some might criticize PM Modi heavy handedness on the issue of LOC violations but now both countries are atleast ready for talks.
PM Modi is a farsighted individual.

I appreciate Modi''s hardball. Talk, but with a big stick.

Think about it like this

Building as many nuclear warheads as possible but asking for a nuclear free South Asia.

You know that the opposition will refuse snd you will carry on on your merry way but if it becomes a issue locally or internationally then you can refer back to your diplomatic peace oriented request for nuclear free South asia aka unconditional peace talks

no talks period. india only understands words of bullets. just move 2 get the airforce prepped and then take on india. 10-1 is the ratio of pakistani army 2 indian army. that just leaves the airforce. according 2 many posts here..pak airforce will hammer the iaf. why wait longer and waste time on talks. time 2 teach these pesky indians a lesson they will never forget. start off with surgical strikes using proxy and special ops guys..weaken their defenses and then move in with the big guns until delhi is conquered. then split india into 21 different states with at least 7 states reserved for muslim population only with iok to be given 2 pakistan. make me coas of pakistan and I promise u that pak flag will be flying high over every indian state within 21 months. my plan is foolproof. I've tried it on ps4
You should try to write high fiction novels.
Your imagination is very good.:enjoy:

I guess Modi will not accept for any talks until UP elections are over.

You will not appreciate him then RSS,and VHP will kill you soon,you will appreciate him by force.

Why will RSS kill me? I am very pro Modi. They only liquidate guys like @Joe Shearer . That too under extreme duress, after all attempts at saffronizing these outliers have been exhausted.

You will not appreciate him then RSS,and VHP will kill you soon,you will appreciate him by force.
There are many many people criticising PM Modi on social media, blogs and articles, that too openly. RSS , VHP do not go and kill such people they dont even threaten them.
Such killings do happen in Pakistan though because the radical elements are outside the control of law and some are too powerful for even the govt to take action.

There are many many people criticising PM Modi on social media, blogs and articles, that too openly. RSS , VHP do not go and kill such people they dont even threaten them.
Such killings do happen in Pakistan though because the radical elements are outside the control of law and some are too powerful for even the govt to take action.

The killings are happening as we speak. Lefties, commies, Islamists, naxals, aaptards, congressis, dalits, are all being liquidated by death squads roaming the land. Which is why demonetization is not pinching. Less cash. But less people as well.

The killings are happening as we speak. Lefties, commies, Islamists, naxals, aaptards, congressis, dalits, are all being liquidated by death squads roaming the land. Which is why demonetization is not pinching. Less cash. But less people as well.
Is your post sarcastic? I dont know how to respond to it:blink:

Is your post sarcastic? I dont know how to respond to it:blink:

I forgot libtards, gays, lesbos, crossies, trannies, self hating Hindus, pseudointellectuals, JNU and Jadavpur types, Presidency types, and Jay Bhim sena.

Exclusive: Pakistan ready for unconditional talks with India. Will PM Narendra Modi accept the offer?
Speaking exclusively to Aaj Tak, Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit said that the schedule of Pakistan's foreign affairs advisor Sartaj Aziz is not cast in stone and if there was an offer for talks from the host nation, then it would be accepted by Pakistan.

Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit today said the Nawaz Sharif government is ready for a dialogue with India on the sidelines of the Heart of Asia conference in Amritsar next week.

Speaking exclusively to Aaj Tak, Basit said that the schedule of Pakistan's foreign affairs advisor Sartaj Aziz is not cast in stone and if there was an offer for talks from the host nation, then it would be accepted by Pakistan.

Calling for a resumption of the stalled dialogue process between India and Pakistan, Basit said, "We can delay talks for months or even for years. But ultimately, a solution to the problems between India and Pakistan can only come through dialogue, and therefore, both nations must sit and discuss all the issues that confront them."

'Escalation along LoC not in Pakistan's interest'

At a time when heavy guns have been booming along the India-Pakistan border, Basit called for an end to hostilities and for the 2003 LoC ceasefire to be turned into a formal agreement.

HIGHLIGHTS
    Nawaz Sharif government ready for talks with India, said Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit
    Basit said the 2003 LoC ceasefire can be turned into a formal agreement
    Pakistan's Sartaj Aziz scheduled to be in India for Heart of Asia conference on December 3-4

"Escalation along the Line of Control is not in Pakistan's interest. The Pakistan army is heavily deployed along the country's western borders as part of the Operation Zarb-e-Azb and it is wrong to say that the escalation is being fuelled by Pakistan. We would like that hostilities along the Line of Control come to an end and that the 2003 ceasefire understanding is turned into a formal agreement between India and Pakistan," he said.

'Democracy in Pakistan has matured'

The Pakistani High Commissioner also said that the uneventful transition from one army chief to another showed a strengthening of democracy in the country. "Pakistan's democracy has matured in a way that the era of military coups is over. An equilibrium has been set. The voice of the people and democracy is becoming stronger. There's no question of a military coup in the future," Basit said.

The Pakistan government's overtures come days ahead of the Heart of Asia dialogue to be held in Amritsar on December 3-4. So far, Sartaj Aziz is scheduled to land on the morning of December 4 and leave the same day.

But the Pakistani High Commissioner has given enough indications to suggest that there could be a window of opportunity for the two countries to resume the bilateral dialogue process, provided the Modi government is interested in doing so. The diplomatic ball is now in India's court. Will PM Modi accept?

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/exclusive-pakistan-ready-for-talks-with-india/1/821370.html

Pakistan willing to hold talks with India: Abdul Basit

https://www.geo.tv/latest/121852-Pakistan-willing-to-hold-talks-with-India-Abdul-Basit

lets talks !! civilian are going to pay the ultimate price due to hostilities in LOC . after some break lets start hostilities again until Kashmir problem remain unsolved.

Back
Top Bottom