What's new

Pakistan refuses Eid sweets from Indian solidiers at Wagah

Its very difficult to be night and day ready to kill each other, and be shelling and shooting at each other, and to exchange sweets.

We should stop this charade. Honestly. Its embarrassing.

I have no doubt that a vast majority of the populations of both sides would like good relations. But the reality is that there are significant issues between us and we are enemies. Period.

Why the feelgood gestures then.

You killed 3 and injured 8 of our civilians/soldiers , a whole before we retaliated and killed 5 of yours.

Lies. All lies.

First we killed 2 of soldiers from BSF. In reaction to that you d!ckless cowards responded by killing 5 innocent civilians on our side. We responded which again resulted in injuring at least 2 BSF troopers and killed only 1 civilian on your side.

Then you started crying and beating your chest

Yeah yeah. Keep dreaming like that bharati while your soldiers die on LOC and IB.

lodged protests to Indian high commissioner

Yup and he listened obediently while we scolded him.

Don't start a fight if you are afraid of getting hurt, and will eventually start crying.
Don't start a fight if you hijras and khusras are only capable of killing civilians. :)

Pointless gestures

Glad they are over now

And I hope it doesn't happen again.

Very good decision ..... no need to share sweets when their is bloodshed in border .

Lies. All lies.

First we killed 2 of soldiers from BSF. In reaction to that you d!ckless cowards responded by killing 5 innocent civilians on our side. We responded which again resulted in injuring at least 2 BSF troopers and killed only 1 civilian on your side.

Yeah yeah. Keep dreaming like that bharati while your soldiers die on LOC and IB.

Yup and he listened obediently while we scolded him.

Don't start a fight if you hijras and khusras are only capable of killing civilians. :)

And I hope it doesn't happen again.

I won't expect a Madarssa illiterate, who has upbringing and language of some one, who has brought up in sewers of a metropolitan city, to have actually ever read a newspaper(only slept under it) , but go check timeline of the events.

You killed killed/injured Indian civilians on 15th of July, where as we killed yours on 16th of july.

Here let me spoon feed you kid!!

"
Jammu, Jul 15 (PTI) Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Jammu, Pakistani Rangers today violated the ceasefire twice by resorting to firing and mortar shelling in Akhnoor sector in which a woman was killed and four others including a BSF jawan was injured -

See more at: Woman killed, 4 injured in cross-border firing

Four killed in Indian BSF firing: ISPR - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

SIALKOT/ISLAMABAD: Three people were killed and five others injured in Sialkot's Chaprar sector, whereas another person was killed in firing across the Line of Control (LoC) in Rawalakot's Neza Pir sector in separate instances of unprovoked firing by Indian Border Security Forces on Thursday, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

Last edited:
I won't expect Madarssa illiterate like you to have actually ever read news , but go check timeline of the events.

You killed killed/injured Indian civilians on 15th of July, where as we killed yours on 16th of july.

Here let me spoon feed you kid!!

"
Jammu, Jul 15 (PTI) Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to Jammu, Pakistani Rangers today violated the ceasefire twice by resorting to firing and mortar shelling in Akhnoor sector in which a woman was killed and four others including a BSF jawan was injured -

See more at: Woman killed, 4 injured in cross-border firing

Four killed in Indian BSF firing: ISPR - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

SIALKOT/ISLAMABAD: Three people were killed and five others injured in Sialkot's Chaprar sector, whereas another person was killed in firing across the Line of Control (LoC) in Rawalakot's Neza Pir sector in separate instances of unprovoked firing by Indian Border Security Forces on Thursday, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

Biggest madarsas are in India. Rember Dar ul uloom Deoband?? Anyways madarsa or not. You would remain a bharati rat and for a rat school or a madarsa or a college doesn't matter. My claim was that we killed only 1 of your civilian unlike your earlier claim of 3 civilians. You never tried to disapprove that. So what exactly you are trying to disapprove bharati scumbag??? What exactly are you trying to so called spoon feed about???

Now coming to your claim that we killed first your civilian even though I never claimed anything like that in my post. My claim was we first killed your BSF troopers and you responded to killing civilians like eunuchs. You never disapproved that. Anyways there are several sources which are saying that poor civilians were cowardly targeted on Wednesday but succumbed to injuries on Thursday. Spoon feed time for you my old b!tch.

SIALKOT (Dunya News) – Indian aggression along Working Boundary claimed yet another life rising the death toll for today to five as India’s continued unprovoked firing near Sialkot border continued on Wednesday.

LoC violation: Unprovoked Indian firing kills 5 civilians | Pakistan | Dunya News

Pakistan's military said four civilians, including a 18-year-old girl, had died and five others were wounded when Indian troops fired across the de facto border in Sialkot region on Wednesday morning.

Kashmir firing: Five civilians killed after drone downed - BBC News

On Wednesday too, the BSF had shelled the border villages in Bajwat and Phookaliyaan sectors of Sialkot Working Boundary, targeting the civilian population there.

Five civilians killed in Indian border fire
But actually we targeted your BSF guys long before we killed any Indian civilian in response to cowardly attacks by BSF on our civilians. Your response to death of soldiers was killing civilians. :disagree:

Rangers in most parts,have built their posts very adjacent to their civilian population centers.So obviously the civilians get the worse of the retaliatory fire from this side.

Biggest madarsas are in India. Rember Dar ul uloom Deoband?? Anyways madarsa or not. You would remain a bharati rat and for a rat school or a madarsa or a college doesn't matter. My claim was that we killed only 1 of your civilian unlike your earlier claim of 3 civilians. You never tried to disapprove that. So what exactly you are trying to disapprove bharati scumbag??? What exactly are you trying to so called spoon feed about???

Now coming to your claim that we killed first your civilian even though I never claimed anything like that in my post. My claim was we first killed your BSF troopers and you responded to killing civilians like eunuchs. You never disapproved that. Anyways there are several sources which are saying that poor civilians were cowardly targeted on Wednesday but succumbed to injuries on Thursday. Spoon feed time for you my old b!tch.

LoC violation: Unprovoked Indian firing kills 5 civilians | Pakistan | Dunya News

Kashmir firing: Five civilians killed after drone downed - BBC News

Five civilians killed in Indian border fire
But actually we targeted your BSF guys long before we killed any Indian civilian in response to cowardly attacks by BSF on our civilians. Your response to death of soldiers was killing civilians. :disagree:

I have shown you a quote from your most reputed newspaper in Pakistan..which has taken direct quote from ISPR.

First you killed our soldiers and then you started shooting our civilians, and when we retaliated, you went crying to UN.

Here read it again.

SIALKOT/ISLAMABAD: Three people were killed and five others injured in Sialkot's Chaprar sector, whereas another person was killed in firing across the Line ofControl (LoC) in Rawalakot's Neza Pir sector in separate instances of unprovoked firing by Indian Border Security Forces on Thursday, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

Now you need to shut up or accept ISPR is lying and Dunya news knows best!!

Now coming to your claim that we killed first your civilian even though I never claimed anything like that in my post. My claim was we first killed your BSF troopers and you responded to killing civilians like eunuchs.

Caught lying with your pants down, now you are changing your statement.

this what you said you hypocrite.

"

First we killed 2 of soldiers from BSF. In reaction to that you d!ckless cowards responded by killing 5 innocent civilians on our side. We responded which again resulted in injuring at least 2 BSF troopers and killed only 1 civilian on your side."

Last edited:
That is the condition of BSF nowadays. Only from July. :)

page1-4.jpg

bsf-senior-officials-carry-the-body-of-soldier-320059.jpg
And do you know the situation of Pakistani troopers. we had 2 but we left 4 for you. So don't cry like a baby and run to UN did we do that when you first killed our Soldiers. No!! we responded by killing 4 of your soldiers.
So don't worry because you will be shown your Aukaat.:sarcastic:

Pakistan refuses to accept sweets offered by India on Eid at Wagah border | Zee News
Last Updated: Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 16:09

381314-bsfpakistan700.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

Amritsar/Jammu: With ceasefire violations increasing tensions between India and Pakistan along the Line of Control and International Border, the Pakistan Rangers on Saturday refused to accept sweets from Border Security Force (BSF) officials on the occasion of Eid at the border checkpost at Wagah in Punjab.

Border guarding forces of the two countries have been following a tradition of exchanging sweets on festivals at the International Border in Jammu and along the Attari-Wagah border in Amritsar in Punjab.

BSF Deputy Inspector General in Amritsar, MF Farooqui, told reporters that their gesture of giving sweets on the occasion of Eid was not reciprocated from the other side along the Attari-Wagah border.

"We give sweets on Eid every time. The Rangers have not accepted it today. We always want to maintain peace and tranquillity on the border," he said.

However, the BSF did not offer any sweets to their counterparts along the IB.

A senior BSF commander at its headquarters in Delhi told a news agency that the force did not "offer" Eid sweets along the IB to Rangers as a mark of protest against the ongoing spate of ceasefire violations along this frontier and also the Line of Control (LoC) which have claimed few lives and injured many in the last few days.

Officials said the exchange of sweets along the Indo-Pak border during big festivals on either side takes place at about 18-20 locations and at about 5-6 places the exchange did take place today.

"While along all the iconic and big meeting points along the border there was no exchange of sweets, at some small locations in places like Gurdaspur (Punjab), Rajasthan and Gujarat the exchange did happen," officials said.

Meanwhile, the Pakistani troops once again violated ceasefire by targeting several Indian positions in Naushera sector of Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir.

The Pakistani Army started "unprovoked" firing on Indian positions at 9:25 pm and the firing lasted till 11:45 pm on Friday, a defence spokesman said today.

He said no loss of life or injury was reported from the Indian side when the reports last came in.

There has seen a sudden spurt of ceasefire violations from across the border this month.

A woman was killed and six others, including two BSF jawans, were injured on July 15 in firing and mortar shelling in Jammu district by Pakistan Rangers.

On July 9, Pakistani troops had fired at a forward border post in North Kashmir killing a BSF jawan.

On July 5, a BSF jawan was killed in Pakistani firing along LoC in Nougam sector in

(With Agency inputs)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom