What's new

Pakistan refuses Eid sweets from Indian solidiers at Wagah

I think they are too embarrassed to show up after shooting that Chinese drone. :laughcry:

Indian soldiers will be laughing them all the way to the border and back...:omghaha::omghaha:

this shows the third class mentality of pakistanis.....most of the Pakistanis are downright Losers

Soon you will be asked to prove your Pakistani identity. So, if you are Pakistani, then be prepared, if not, then still be prepared :P

Border Security Force soldiers patrol near the India-Pakistan international border at Sabjiyan sector of Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir. File photo
POONCH_2_2478279f.jpg

Ramzan fails to break India-Pak tensions - The Hindu
No sweets exchanged, soldiers exchange fire at the LoC.
India and Pakistan marked a tense Eid-ul-Fitr at the LoC and at the major border crossing point, as border officials said Pakistani rangers and the BSF exchanged fire overnight. According to officials, firing from the Pakistani side began “late at night” on Friday in the Nowshera sector, in Rajouri district, and that the BSF retaliated fire. However there were no injuries reported on either side. Meanwhile, for the second time in a year, Indian and Pakistani troops didn’t exchange Eid sweets at the border crossing point of Wagah-Attari.

According to the Deputy Inspector General BSF MF Farooqui, the BSF had, according to practice sent a message asking the Pakistani rangers stationed at the crossing about when they could exchange sweets, but received no response. “We give sweets on Eid every time. The Rangers have not accepted it today,” he said.

In Delhi, Pakistan High Commissioner Abdul Basit didn’t refer to the tensions or the sweets exchange, but said political will was required to improve ties. Speaking to reporters after attending Eid prayers in Delhi’s Chandni Chowk area he said, "We hope relations between the two countries will improve and if both sides have the will, then there is no reason our issues such as poverty, illiteracy and disease cannot be resolved."

Sweets are exchanged on most festivals and occasions like Republic Day, Pakistan Day (March 23rd) and Independence day between soldiers posted at the border crossing in Punjab. However, while those occasions were marked in the past year, sweets weren’t exchange on Eid-ul-Zuha in October 2014, because of similar hostilities over cross-LoC firing. On some smaller border checkposts, at a few locations in Punjab Rajasthan, and Gujarat officials said sweets were exchanged.

At the Jammu border crossing, a senior commander told agency PTI that sweets were not offered by BSF rangers “as a mark of protest” over the death of a BSF jawan and others injured in firing over the past weeks. The Eid frost comes as a stark contrast to the situation just one month ago, when a delegation of Pakistani rangers had exchanged sweets at the Jammu border crossing for the ‘Chambaliyal fair festival’.

On Saturday, many villages along the LoC seemed deserted, according to agency reports, after two weeks of firing between soldiers.

Border Security Force (BSF) and Border Guard of Bangladesh (BGB) officials greet each other...Border Security Force (BSF) and Border Guard of Bangladesh (BGB) officials greet each other on the occasion of Eid celebrations at the Indo-Bangladesh Border check post at Hili near Balurghat in South Dinajpur District of West Bengal on Saturday. PTI Photo.
20150718191118.jpg

I have shown you a quote from your most reputed newspaper in Pakistan..which has taken direct quote from ISPR.

And I have shown you from both national and international sources that you eunuchs were targeting our civilians on Wednesday after which we targeted your soldiers which resulted in the death of your 1 civilian. Or else we don't target civilians. This hijrapan is suited for you.
First you killed our soldiers

Yes we did. And we own it too. :)

and then you started shooting our civilians

Yeah done in retaliation to your attack on our civilians on Wednesday.

and when we retaliated

Yup cowardly on civilians.

You went crying to UN.

You bharati losers can take protest to UN as crying to give solace to your deeply damaged ego. But this is what happened today.

5 Injured in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch in Fresh Ceasefire Violation by Pakistan

Crying haan? Keep calling it crying whike you keep getting bullets at the same time of so called crying. :)

Now you need to shut up or accept ISPR is lying and Dunya news knows best!!

Nobody is lying except an as$kisser like you who kissing as$ of its military on their cowardly attacks on civilians. Several civilians were injured in Wednesday cowardly attacks which later resulted in the deaths of civilians on Thuersday.

Caught lying with your pants down, now you are changing your statement.

this what you said you hypocrite.

Caught about what bharati?? You don't even know what you were trying to prove. My major claim was that you targeted our civilians in response to deaths of your soldiers. You never countered or challenged this claim. You just tried to be smart as$ by mixing dates on civilian casualties. I have refuted that as well. Now run kid. Your grandiose claims are busted. There is nothing left for you on this thread. :)

And do you know the situation of Pakistani troopers. we had 2 but we left 4 for you.

Yeah in your dreams. :lol:

So don't cry like a baby and run to UN did we do that when you first killed our Soldiers. No!! we responded by killing 4 of your soldiers.

No you didn't kill 4 of our soldiers. And only low IQ bharati trolls like you take protest to UN as cying while we are kicking your butt at the border.

So don't worry because you will be shown your Aukaat.:sarcastic:

No you can't and won't do anything like this. Go watch some dumbas$ bollywood movie to remain in delusions like killing 4 Pakistani soldiers. :)

And I have shown you from both national and international sources that you eunuchs were targeting our civilians on Wednesday after which we targeted your soldiers which resulted in the death of your 1 civilian. Or else we don't target civilians. This hijrapan is suited for you.

Yes we did. And we own it too. :)

Yeah done in retaliation to your attack on our civilians on Wednesday.

Yup cowardly on civilians.

You bharati losers can take protest to UN as crying to give solace to your deeply damaged ego. But this is what happened today.

5 Injured in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch in Fresh Ceasefire Violation by Pakistan

Crying haan? Keep calling it crying whike you keep getting bullets at the same time of so called crying. :)

Nobody is lying except an as$kisser like you who kissing as$ of its military on their cowardly attacks on civilians. Several civilians were injured in Wednesday cowardly attacks which later resulted in the deaths of civilians on Thuersday.

Caught about what bharati?? You don't even know what you were trying to prove. My major claim was that you targeted our civilians in response to deaths of your soldiers. You never countered or challenged this claim. You just tried to be smart as$ by mixing dates on civilian casualties. I have refuted that as well. Now run kid. Your grandiose claims are busted. There is nothing left for you on this thread. :)

Yeah in your dreams. :lol:

No you didn't kill 4 of our soldiers. And only low IQ bharati trolls like you take protest to UN as cying while we are kicking your butt at the border.

No you can't and won't do anything like this. Go watch some dumbas$ bollywood movie to remain in delusions like killing 4 Pakistani soldiers. :)

I have shown you ..your ISPR statement. ..which clearly says Thrursday.

Now you claim it happened on wedenesday.

Once again, is your ISPR lying??
Though I won't be surprised if they are.

Propaganda and ISPR are virtually synoumous words.

Indian Strategy = Baghal mai churi, mou mai Ram Ram.

as long as we are killing each other we should not exchange sweets-
or if it necessary :pleasantry:tradition :pleasantry: we should atleast poison the sweets-

I have shown you ..your ISPR statement. ..which clearly says Thrursday.

Now you claim it happened on wedenesday.

Once again, is your ISPR lying??
Though I won't be surprised if they are.

Propaganda and ISPR are virtually synoumous words.

As said before. Nobody is lying. I have already explained this in the previous post. It was only you who was trying to play with dates to get a face saving for its security forces for killing civilians. So smart as$, it is tme you STFU. OH wait. You are already banned. :lol:

Last edited:
BSF shouldn't have gone after 5 pakistanis died 3 days before eid

Forget CBMs and forget the, frankly ridiculous, closing of the border ceremony at Wagah- treat Pakistan like it is asking to be treated, as a hostile state who is actively backing terrorist, narcotic and economic transgressions against India along this very border!

Seal the border (much of this has already been done in fairness) and be done with it.

IA should never have done this, would've been better to distribute it amongst orphanage kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom