What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

For Pakistan economy does not matter. Let them live in the Mullahs controlled world, and delusions of great self importance.

Whereas in real world India and China are growing 8-10+% and India will be UN Security Council Member in few years.

Whole world will be connected to India. Pakistan will continue to live in black hole with almost zero connections to one of the BIGGEST ECONOMIES in world. Let them live their dreams. LOL
Point to noted

Convert LOC into IB. Kashmir Solved :enjoy:

It is an IB for all practical purposes.

Why so many Bharatis run around with @rse on fire.

Oh bhai jaan

LOC is a border, and to top it off heavily fortified and mined from both sides.

So quit this rehashing and study geography.

Read this sign MoDee.

Stop_sign.png

and

TR07.gif

Now about turn and

frig-off-blue-fb.png

Back to India.

TT bhai jaan

you sure are talking like a mad mullah.

Bhai I am not. Even China and Japan have more connections then India and Pakistan, coz Japan/China not ruled by ANTI HINDU RABID MULLAHS. Coz they see ECONOMY and RELIGION/REGIONAL ISSUES separately.

Mullahs are ready to die, but not ready to do open TRADE/COMMERCE with India. This is reality.

For Pakistan economy does not matter. Let them live in the Mullahs controlled world, ........

Economy matters to Pakistan. The Hindutva controlled India is legislating policies about beef consumption and exports.

Mullahs are ready to die, but not ready to do open TRADE/COMMERCE with India. This is reality.

Same as Hindutva who attacked Babari Masjid and committed genocide of Muslims in Gujarart. Every month there is Hindutva pogram against Muslims in India.

Economy matters to Pakistan. The Hindutva controlled India is legislating policies about beef consumption and exports.

Like I just said, Mullahs will die but won't give up on ANTI HINDU RABID DISEASE. LOL

Very Good, that is Option A
Plz Brainstorm for more Options...Plz :whistle:

that is the only option. Take it or leave it. :P

If you want to hold a gun to your own head and commit suicide or wont do economic relations with India (unless Kashmir is given to you) please do so anytime. India or Indians don't care. :P

You can harm Pakistan or Pakistan economy as much as u want by refusing to trade with one of the BIGGEST ECONOMY of world. We have the whole world dying to trade with us from GreenLand, to US to Japan to Russia to China to KSA.

Bhai I am not. Even China and Japan have more connections then India and Pakistan, coz Japan/China not ruled by ANTI HINDU RABID MULLAHS. Coz they see ECONOMY and RELIGION/REGIONAL ISSUES separately.

BJP is more "mullah" in nature than PML-N

BJP is more "mullah" in nature than PML-N

Like I said, keep living in disconnection from India. We have whole world trading and investing in India. Pakistan economy needs/can benefit from India 100 times more.

But your Mullahs care more for HINDUS/BJP then for Pak economy.

If you want to hold a gun to your own head and commit suicide or wont do economic relations with India .

3.2 billion dollar iimports from India

And you still are smarting around here.

Please read
Myth of India-Afghanistan trade

Exports from India to Pakistan reached almost $2.3 billion while exports from Pakistan to India were $430 million from 2013 to 2014, according to the Indian Department of Commerce

1) I am trying too hard of what? I've always said I am pro-Pakistan. But doesn't mean that I am making stuff up like you do to show India a very colorful country to the world, when its not. My stuff has backings by the WB, IMF and the Bloomberg.... and PLEASE be ready, you are about to lose some business in hi-tech, research and educated labor to Pakistan. Mark my words and watch the time and date. Come back on here and respond to my post in 2018 with your thoughts. I am sure you'd be even more hating Pakistan.

3) Dream on...?? What dream? There is Gawader being built, there are motor ways, metro systems being built, there are large, medium and small power plans being built......what is there to "Dream" about? The work's already begun, the largest effort in Pakistani history. What's there to dream about? No one's talking about projects that don't exist. We are talking about things that are in works RIGHT this second, in construction phases to be precise.

3) Pakistan and India both have the same issue. Both have crazy religious nutt cases, one belonging to Islam, the other side, to Hindu fanatics. People will be just as unsafe or safe (however you want to classify it), on either side of the border. To your point, India is also on self destruct as the religious nut jobs you elected to run your country, will turn it into a civilil democracy to Hindutva-dictatorship where everyone will be forced to be a Hindu or get killed like they've been doing to minorities in large scores for years!!!

BTW, you don't have to respond to this thread just out of hatred for Pakisan. If you don't like the topic, go elsewhere, at least don't use silly logic that wastes other's time. This post I responded to, had -10 factual content!!!

Me too. But then I also know the answer. India and Afghanistan DO NOT have an option without Pakistan. Pakistan is the ONLY way to that combines the other two. So India has, and will ask again and again. Pakistan plays the most important role here to link India and Afghanistan. But it won't happen due to their national security concerns.

Time for India to think about a no war and no terrorism pact with Pakistan. That might help. I am in favor of both countries doing the trade to reduce tensions and allowing people to people relationships so peace can prevail like the EU model.

Lol sure. Just one question... Why did you change your user name from "orangzaib" to "viper001"? Too Pakistani for the masses eh? I bet you next year you'll change it to xilin001 lol get a life. Giving your self away too easy.

3.2 billion dollar iimports from India

And you still are smarting around here.

Please read
Myth of India-Afghanistan trade

Exports from India to Pakistan reached almost $2.3 billion while exports from Pakistan to India were $430 million from 2013 to 2014, according to the Indian Department of Commerce

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is not even in top 15. It could easily be among top 5-6.

But Mullahs will die if Pakistan have good economic relations with HINDU/BJP India. :D

Thats why Iam insisting...Generate more options :lol:
Bcoz Indians don't Care ...But we do :sick:

Keep Caring and keep avoiding economic relations with India. Good for Pak economy. LOL

Mentally stable countries keep border issues and economy separate. But who can expect this sanity from Mullah's controlled Pak. :D

Back
Top Bottom