What's new

Pakistan refuses to open India-Afghanistan road link, says conduct trade via Karachi

Kashmir is a SUNK Cost for India...everyone knows that fact esp in recent scenario

a) Political Struggle ignited with Green Flags on Display

b) There is no moral Principle left to prolong the Occupation.

vs.....Lucrative Central Asia

a) that can change fate of millions of Indians

b) Good Long term relations with Pakistan

c) TAPI / IPI Gas Packages

d) Mineral Access in Afghanistan and Pakitan

Lol sure. Just one question... Why did you change your user name from "orangzaib" to "viper001"? Too Pakistani for the masses eh? I bet you next year you'll change it to xilin001 lol get a life. Giving your self away too easy.
Dumb questions while running outa arguments....!!!

3.2 billion dollar iimports from India

And you still are smarting around here.

Please read
Myth of India-Afghanistan trade

Exports from India to Pakistan reached almost $2.3 billion while exports from Pakistan to India were $430 million from 2013 to 2014, according to the Indian Department of Commerce

I think trade route with Afghanistan is totally different issue then this, cause if you comparing trade difference so China-Pakistan trade difference is much much worse.

Kashmir is a SUNK Cost for India...everyone knows that fact esp in recent scenario

Like I said, KEEP AVOIDING economic relations with India for geopolitical issues.

Good for Pak economy. :D

Mentally stable countries keep border/political/geopolitcal issues and economy separate. But who can expect this sanity from Mullah's controlled Pak :D

Well to be frank we are not dying for trade route, we are building sea port in Iran and that's enough for us.

Well to be frank we are not dying for trade route, we are building sea port in Iran and that's enough for us.

Bro Pak claims China as best friends and KSA as brothers. But does PAK learn anything from these two countries??

Both China and KSA have one of the biggest trade relations with India despite disagreement on various issues or despite land border disputes.

But this SANE thinking cannot be expected from Mullahs who run Pakistan, and Madrassha trained ANTI HINDU/BJP bureaucrats.

You can Rub your Left Ear with Left Hand easily in less time :sick:....as compared to taking a U-turn above the Head from Right Hand to do the same JOB....its up 2 you friend :tup:

You can Rub your Left Ear with Left Hand easily in less time :sick:....as compared to taking a U-turn above the Head from Right Hand to do the same JOB....its up 2 you friend :tup:

What is the guaranty that terror factory will be shut down after Kashmir settlement?
When you cant even defend your own country with those Taliban those once harbored by your own country.

Who will make sure that TAPI pipeline will be safe? Who will make sure safety of Indian trucks if you cant even secure NATO supply?

Buddy we dnt need Pakistani route, yes other option is not easy but its safe atleast....

Both China and KSA have one of the biggest trade relations with India despite disagreement on various issues or despite land border disputes.

Pakistan industry will suffer from cheaper Indian products creating more unemployment in Pakistan. All countries of the world protect their markets. Pakistan is protecting its industry and market. China and KSA have different industries compared to India. Stop your religious accusations and stick to issues else I also have some words for your Hindutva lunatics.

What is the guaranty that terror factory will be shut down after Kashmir settlement?
When you cant even defend your own country with those Taliban those once harbored by your own country.

Who will make sure that TAPI pipeline will be safe? Who will make sure safety of Indian trucks if you cant even secure NATO supply?

Buddy we dnt need Pakistani route, yes other option is not easy but its safe atleast....

Pakistan is a terrorist filled Mullah's controlled economic failure. Nothing to gain from it, as its negative mindset and hate for Hindus is epic.

Soon in few decades Indian economy will outstrip Pak even more, and AFRICA will become the next major economic partner of India.

Pakistan will continue to diminish in its value every day.

Pakistan industry will suffer from cheaper Indian products creating more unemployment in Pakistan. All countries of the world protect their markets. Pakistan is protecting its industry and market. China and KSA have different industries compared to India. Stop your religious accusations and stick to issues else I also have some words for your Hindutva lunatics.

China is biggest producer of cheap products in world so dnt spread your mullah lunatics BS logic here.

I left that answer to THINK-TANKS under the light of geeks & tech
But ... new Political RESONANCE of Chinese Presence in the region, we can never play fire games like we did in 80's....which get our hands burnt
Dont you think we're handling new Political Outfits with Care & maturity...like recent our stance with Saudi Arabia..??

Lol sure. Just one question... Why did you change your user name from "orangzaib" to "viper001"? Too Pakistani for the masses eh? I bet you next year you'll change it to xilin001 lol get a life. Giving your self away too easy.

My next screen name is going to be Safron Dictator or PM Modi.......any issues with that? How about you stay on the topic and actually answer what you are debating on?

People, when have no facts to back things up, just like you here, start highlighting issues. What exactly am I giving up? You didn't tell me that. I am Pro Pakistan, I think I've explained this a gazillion times. You have plenty of people in the US who get paid to lobby for India.....so having a pro Pakistan once in a while, isn't being digested well it seems like.....?

Can you now answer with facts instead of crap that has no value to the topic????

I think trade route with Afghanistan is totally different issue then this, cause if you comparing trade difference so China-Pakistan trade difference is much much worse.

Oh bhai sahib

you went off on a tangent.

Read my post again.

Hopefully Pakistan should continue to actively deny transit for Indian goods to Afghanistan, and India indeed should not expect any transit from Pakistan. This is a good development in the long run and should make Pakistan's stand and intent crystal clear to both Pres. A. Ghani and P.M. Modi.

India should completely abandon the prospect of any transit through Pakistan, and go through a much more expensive Sea route to ensure minimum transport of good, and show our solidarity and commitment towards Afghanistan and Iran. Also goods through Iran would not be subject to Pakistani inspections or reservations. India also needs to actively compete and rout pakistani goods from the international market, I don't see any harm in engaging in an economic confrontation with pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom