What's new

Pakistan rejects Indian remarks on GB elections

Gilgit-Baltistan are part of Kingdom of Jammu and kashmir, J& is internal part of india and Gilgit and baltistan are illegally occupied by Pakistan, so India has every right to look into those affairs.

HAHAHA

It was decided that stats with most muslim would go in Pakistan. Pakistan was not only ripped of Kashmir but other area to almost to Dehli.

Kashmir is ours and we will get it back.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

After many years with killing of kashmiries and ur propoganda u still havnet managed to have get kashmiries on ur side. NOT ONE KASHMIRI WANT TO BE PART OF INDIA. IT DOES NOT HURT ? INDIAN DOES NOT ALLOW FREE MEDIA TO OPERATE IN KASHMIR AND WHY DO U THINK THEY DONT ALLOW THAT ???

indians are not pakistanis. We dont do to our citizens what west Pak did to east pak

HAHAH

Lets talk about Gujrat and what happend with sikhs in 1980s. plz tell me :rofl::rofl:

indians are not pakistanis. We dont do to our citizens what west Pak did to east pak

We learned our lesson in 1971 and we regret that. The new generation and the old generation both agree that our actions were not right. So you are right we are not like Indians who don't accept the facts.

First fact is the genocide of Sikhs and Muslims in Punjab and Gujrat. Those people responsible are still involved in politics and enjpoying life, secondly, the general population in India thinks that it was justified. So yes we are not like you!!!

Another fact, Kashmir is not part of India so you can't compare Kashmir with East Pakistan.

Always remember that you are an occupying force and Kashmiris will kick you out one day, insha-Allah.

So you're absolutely sure Indian Army isn't into such heinous activities, eh?
See this rape and torture stories are spread by terrorsits to make people emotionally charged and develop a feeling of intense hatred towards india and wage war. Indian Army is more professional than that. If there was rape and torture i can assure you that the pak occu Kashmir will see a huge river of refugees. The very fact that there is no refugees going from india to pak shows that there is no torture/rape. The only kashmiris in Pak are those who are living on the other side of the border and I know this thru some friends.
If india was torturing and raping like you mentioned they would have also flooded Kashmir with Hindus and this has also never happened.
So please stop believing propaganda and open your eyes to reality.
If you remember in '71 there was a huge exodus of refugees from east bengal into W.bengal . and these were people trying to escape atrocities.

HAHAH

Lets talk about Gujrat and what happend with sikhs in 1980s. plz tell me :rofl::rofl:
there was no indian army involved. If muslims can justify Bombay bomb blasts of 92 to the pulling down of babri masjid (i think both are wrong), then hindus can justify Gujarat riots to burning of a train carrying hindu kar sevaks. So before hyperventilating on Gujarat riots, just think why there were riots and about the Muslims who really started it in the first place (i think both are wrong). I am not justifying Guj, but its no cause for saying Indian govt is not committed to secularism or Muslims have it bad here or saying all Muslims in india are anti-india or even need to feel that way. There are enough clashes between different hindu castes in india, so muslims need not feel that aggrieved. but again point is Guj riots subsided only after indian Army was called in .

We learned our lesson in 1971 and we regret that. The new generation and the old generation both agree that our actions were not right. So you are right we are not like Indians who don't accept the facts.

First fact is the genocide of Sikhs and Muslims in Punjab and Gujrat. Those people responsible are still involved in politics and enjpoying life, secondly, the general population in India thinks that it was justified. So yes we are not like you!!!

Another fact, Kashmir is not part of India so you can't compare Kashmir with East Pakistan.

Always remember that you are an occupying force and Kashmiris will kick you out one day, insha-Allah.
Sikh genocide did happen after Indira Gandhi was shot by Sikh guards. Agree that riots should not have happened, but there was only a certain section that agreed to sikh riots a majority of india/indians condemned it. Sikhs in India are a well integrated lot. I agree that some people involved are enjoying public life, and my blood boils.
Gujrat... see my posts above...
But in Pakistan also , the HIndus are mistreated badly. I am aware that Hindus have been forced to convert and there was a report iin which the daughters of a HIndu man was taken away and forcibly married to Muslims. THe hindu population in Pak has dwindled from 10+% in 47 to less than 2% now. WHAT IS THE STATUS OF HINDUS IN PAK. can you tell me that?

India at some point may or may not give up kashmir. I hope Kashmir is fully integrated back , and Pandits return to Srinagar. I wish to walk up to the mandir in Srinagar which I did 25 yrs back. I also wanto buy a nice litle house there in the future.. inshallah

even if you bring back all the pundits to Held Kashmir still it does not change the balance in favour of India.

On the other hand Indians have started forming Hindu areas in Kashmir just to create an artificial majority there.
untrue. there is no hindu colony being built up like you mentioned. jammu was always majority H. So why should a million Pandits give up homeland for 5 million-6 million muslims ? Also, for a pleb, pak will have to withdraw from PakOccK and all pakis settled there over last 60 yrs to pull back.. This is impossible. WHo will montior? Think of these technical difficulties. Now I have to agree if today there is pleb, probably kashmir will choose independence. I dont think they will choose pak either. But kashmir valley should be with India . There was a temple established by Adi Shankara hundreds of yrs back, and thats why its called Srinagar from time immemorial. Adi Shankara walked to so called 4 corners of Bharat-varsh. he established 4 dhams 1 in kanyakumari, 1 in Guj, 1 in Srinagar and 4th I dont know exactly where, to denote loosely 4 corners of india (bharat-varsha). muslims came in droves only after 1000AD or kashmiris converted to Islam only after 1000AD. I am digressing.. my point is that it is very difficult to have the conditions for pleb after 60 yrs. and that call should now be abandoned.

Your fellow country man stated that, the shoot any 1 who wants to be a part of pakistan in Indian occupied Kashmir. Since there are so many Indian personals that are raping women, so im guessing thats what happens to the women, that want to be part of pakistan.
there are no rapes commited by IA.

I don't understand why India is meddling in Pakistan's affairs -- terming of late elections as uncalled for. How does it related to IOK anyway? India's useless meddling doesn't make sense to me.

Uhh... hello!

Gilgit-Baltistan is part of the Kashmir dispute. India claims this region as a part of its territory. India has every right to comment on any matter relating to this piece of land.

even if you bring back all the pundits to Held Kashmir still it does not change the balance in favour of India.

On the other hand Indians have started forming Hindu areas in Kashmir just to create an artificial majority there.

May I dare to ask for any credible source to your highlighted claims?? Or should I dismiss it as a mere "Jana-ish" comments, like I do most of the times!!

356dfd636a10c4e2b940323fe3c0d04e.jpg

Its funny that India claims Azad Kashmld, Northern Areas, Aksi Chin n Shaksum valley.

Jammu and Kashmir and Siachen are parts of Pak, India should leave these places.

:cheesy: Pakistan is an integral part of India, India is an integral part of British empire :partay:

too bad, British does not want India, But India Want it's land where there is Pakistan.:devil:

:usflag::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom