What's new

Pakistan rejects Indian remarks on GB elections

We dont cry for those people, we just shoot those terrorists.

Earlier I found an Indian fellow bragging here about Indian Democracy and a nation advocating 'Peace'. What a sheer shame. Too much of being two-facedness.

Actually GB was never a part of the historic J&K, its just that, that territory was saved from Indian occupation by Pakistan when we saved the AJK territories too.

Anyway, our motive is simple... Conduct a plebiscite in all of Kashmir and you'll have the answer to it all.
see plebiscite can be held if all hindu pandits return to Kashmir and all Pakistani muslims get out of pak occ kashmir. this will never happen, plebiscite will never happen. that time is past. in a highway if an exit is missed, i think we cannot turn back. we need to look at other exits. in the road of time we have passed the plebiscite exit.

Earlier I found an Indian fellow bragging here about Indian Democracy and a nation advocating 'Peace'. What a sheer shame. Too much of being two-facedness.

Peaceful democratic India does not mean we will pardon the terrorists.
We are doing what pakistan is doing in Waziristan an SWAT, ( Isn't Islam supposed to be a religion of peace, then why do you have to kill Taliban) Pakistan does it because they are terrorists and India does the same in J&K

see plebiscite can be held if all hindu pandits return to Kashmir and all Pakistani muslims get out of pak occ kashmir. this will never happen, plebiscite will never happen. that time is past. in a highway if an exit is missed, i think we cannot turn back. we need to look at other exits. in the road of time we have passed the plebiscite exit.
Of course because you'd lose by the current sentiments of the Kashmiris :). Thanks for admitting that.

We are doing what pakistan is doing in Waziristan an SWAT, ( Isn't Islam supposed to be a religion of peace, then why do you have to kill Taliban) Pakistan does it because they are terrorists and India does the same in J&K

I'm not at all talking about Pakistan or Islam. I accept the fallibility of Pakistan when it comes to National-Peace and National Democracy unlike India's two-facedness -- calling itself an advocate of Democracy and Peace. This actually is extremely shameful.

How someone is a terrorist if he/she raises the flag of Pakistan on Pakistan's Independence Day, just to support the cause of freedom and joining Pakistan. Do you know the definition of terrorist?

If Army is killing innocents in Kashmir, that's terrorism. Army is powerful than civilian, no doubt about it, hence bullying is always a sign of insecurity, not a sign of strength. If a civilian is protecting himself from the cruelties of Army, it's "Defence". One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Two wrongs don't constitute a right. Pakistan isn't following India, but India is following Pakistan, as it's obvious now.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Two wrongs don't constitute a right. Pakistan isn't following India, but India is following Pakistan, as it's obvious now.

Your so-called freedom fighters LET / JUD / LEJ what ever denominations are terrorists accepted worldwide and by the UN . Killing them is absolutley necessary for peace and development of J&K.

Your so called terrorists - Baluchis - Mr. Bugti is a freedom fighter for the cause of Independent Baluchistan, will you agree with it.

India does not have to follow pakistan or Vice versa , both the countires tackle the situations according to the interests of the countries.

indians are not pakistanis. We dont do to our citizens what west Pak did to east pak

Your fellow country man stated that, the shoot any 1 who wants to be a part of pakistan in Indian occupied Kashmir. Since there are so many Indian personals that are raping women, so im guessing thats what happens to the women, that want to be part of pakistan.

Your so-called freedom fighters LET / JUD / LEJ what ever denominations are terrorists accepted worldwide and by the UN . Killing them is absolutley necessary for peace and development of J&K.

You've answered yourself, I guess. These outfits are internationally unacceptable and you can't compare it with the issue of Kashmir for a reason that Kashmir is a regional issue, not a religious issue.

Your so called terrorists - Baluchis - Mr. Bugti is a freedom fighter for the cause of Independent Baluchistan, will you agree with it.

Nonsense. India has been sponsoring BLA and BRA in Balochistan.
India does not have to follow Pakistan or Vice versa , both the countires tackle the situations according to the interests of the countries.

Ah, well, then you do stupid horrific things -- that conflicts with 'Democracy' and 'Peace' -- under the pretext of great national interest. Good response.

Two diffrent stories here, in your reply below to SSGPA1 you are saying that these innocent people that do peace full protests are terrorists, and you shoot them. You can't compare them to taliban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGPA1 View Post
yep keep crying and cry even more when Kashmiris in the Indian Occupied Kashmir celebrate Pakistan Day and 14th of August.
We dont cry for those people, we just shoot those terrorists.

Even if I were to believe what you said is true, it does not mean anything like say - Poeple in J&K have been regularly voting for last 60 years and still pakistan does not accept them, how do you expect us to accept your elections in GB.

The crucial difference is that Pakistan is not integrating G-B into Pakistan, as India has done with the territory occupied by it, precisely because the territory remains disputed and the dispute unresolved.

even if you bring back all the pundits to Held Kashmir still it does not change the balance in favour of India.

On the other hand Indians have started forming Hindu areas in Kashmir just to create an artificial majority there.

Back
Top Bottom