What's new

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence ties

give here authentic source .

i don't think russia will agree .
You can ask abhinandhan for authentication
Such a big development but pak media Maryam ke peeche para huwa
i meant
they can not sell arms to pak
Just received call from putin. He says he won't sell weapons to pak after receiving threats from ayodhapati

View attachment 731772

Why do you think India was parading the piece of AMRAAM infront of the world, moaning to America? India thought they were meant to be used against Talibani Airforce.

Just dont get "surprised" again.

This is the best picture of Swift Retort. It shows smug faces of the Indians purportedly showing a missile fragment to complain to Americans that their F-16 was used. They did not realize that this missile does not miss a target so they are proving it themselves that their plane was shot down inside Kashmir. :lol: :lol:

A message for all the bendians.

WE'RE GETTING THE S-500
HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂

day dreaming is allowed .
Why? Not only Russia planning to sell military hardware to Pakistan, Russia is sharing all secrets and vulnerabilities of the Indian weapons with China and Pakistan.

:chilli:

they are doing it because you defeated two super powers , they are one of them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMHO, We will be getting more mi35 and some minor stuff, nothing major because we don’t have $$$

IMHO, We will be getting more mi35 and some minor stuff, nothing major because we don’t have $$$
A report says that the contract for 5 more Mi35 was signed back in 2019. I believe Pakistan will not go for any fighter jet from Russia however SAMs are a possibility.

depends how much money india is spending in comparison to pakistan.

You basically rely on the Russians for everything but you said it in a different way

so it makes sense for Russians to go along with you

A report says that the contract for 5 more Mi35 was signed back in 2019. I believe Pakistan will not go for any fighter jet from Russia however SAMs are a possibility.

IMO Pakistan will go for Gremyashchiy corvettes. Could be Pakistan's first AESA equipped warships.

Pakistan, Russia agree to boost defence ties
Iftikhar A. KhanPublished April 8, 2021 - Updated about 3 hours ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

ISLAMABAD: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov calls on Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday.—APP

ISLAMABAD: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov calls on Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday.—APP
• Russian FM calls on PM, COAS
• Lavrov, Qureshi discuss Afghan peace process, Kashmir issue, trade potential and IGC meeting in Moscow

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and Russia on Wednesday agreed to boost cooperation in diverse areas including defence and counterterrorism.
An understanding to this effect was reached during talks between the two sides here at the Foreign Office.
Pakistan’s team was led by Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi while the visiting Russian delegation was led by his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

Back
Top Bottom