What's new

Pakistan’s progress in IT, Telecom and Defense industries

You're missing the point.

You're the one that posted the Indian link as some sort of rebuttal to the Network achievement.

The comparison is silly.

here's the proof

taken from msdn.com written by an indian :) :)

World's youngest MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)

With every new generation, you see people achieving great successes and accomplishments at an earlier age than the previous generations. This is a natural part of evolution and also partly due to technological advances that enable people to access information and get exposed to different kinds of opportunities earlier in their lives. You might have read about the 9-year old wonder kid from Pakistan, who recently became the world’s youngest MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).

I got a chance to meet with this wonder kid – Arfa Karim Randhawa earlier this week. She is a 5th grader who visited us at Microsoft for a few days along with her father. I had a lot of fun in meeting Arfa and getting a chance to understand what motivated her to strive for such an accomplishment at such a young age. She definitely has some clear ideas about the kinds of scenarios she envisions technology can enable in the future.

My hats off to Arfa’s parents for nurturing her passion and talent and providing her with opportunities to learn and excel. I wish Arfa all the very best in her life and hope that her passion for learning and more importantly “dreaming big” enables her to do great things in her life.

Namaste!

Written by Somesegar

:):)

here's the proof

taken from msdn.com written by an indian :) :)

World's youngest MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)

With every new generation, you see people achieving great successes and accomplishments at an earlier age than the previous generations. This is a natural part of evolution and also partly due to technological advances that enable people to access information and get exposed to different kinds of opportunities earlier in their lives. You might have read about the 9-year old wonder kid from Pakistan, who recently became the world’s youngest MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).

I got a chance to meet with this wonder kid – Arfa Karim Randhawa earlier this week. She is a 5th grader who visited us at Microsoft for a few days along with her father. I had a lot of fun in meeting Arfa and getting a chance to understand what motivated her to strive for such an accomplishment at such a young age. She definitely has some clear ideas about the kinds of scenarios she envisions technology can enable in the future.

My hats off to Arfa’s parents for nurturing her passion and talent and providing her with opportunities to learn and excel. I wish Arfa all the very best in her life and hope that her passion for learning and more importantly “dreaming big” enables her to do great things in her life.

Namaste!

Written by Somesegar

:):)

I would just like to add that one of the youngest people to write an operating system kernel, a 12-year old, was also a Pakistani (although living abroad at the time). He continued to work on his own operating system kernels until he was 16 years old, then worked on it on and off until he was 19 years old. :pakistan:

that's the way Pakistan should adopt and go for development. Good going:cheers:

i am allergic to PC, my geniuses r in maths and bio, but i left bio, when i became allergic to it, after studying for one year, u cant imagine i was reading some MSC books in my 9th year!! ;), spoiled by rattafication :(, vidyarti and some american writers for human and animal analogy, i didnt my pre eng later

the education standard of pakistan is very low, need much improvement, our future generations going to read outdated knowledge which our perdada used to read!!

GREAT LIST! Ill like to add my this thread here too : http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/14012-our-true-potential.html

There are more then 200 coutries in the world today. Out of those 200, there is a country which is :

- More then 10times less in size and landmass when compared with Russia, but its irrigation system is 3 times bigger then that of russia.
- World's 2nd largest producer of Chickpeas.
- World's 4th largest producer of Sugarcan, Cotton, Khobani
- World's 5th largest producer of Milk and Onions
- World's 6th largest producer of Dates
- World's 7th largest producer of Mangoes
- World's 8th largest producer of Rice
- World's 9th largest producer of wheat
- World's 10th largest producer of Oranges
- World 20th largest producer of whole farm outputs.
- Total wheat production is more then whole continent of Africa and equals to whole of South America
- Has largest reserves of GOLD
- Has 4th largest reserves of Coal
- Has 7th largest reserves of Copper
- Gas reserves are 6th largest in whole Asia
- World's largest user of CNG
- Is the world's 7th Atomic power.

Can you guess which country it is.

Answer- Pakistan

GREAT LIST! Ill like to add my this thread here too : http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/14012-our-true-potential.html

There are more then 200 coutries in the world today. Out of those 200, there is a country which is :

- More then 10times less in size and landmass when compared with Russia, but its irrigation system is 3 times bigger then that of russia.
- World's 2nd largest producer of Chickpeas.
- World's 4th largest producer of Sugarcan, Cotton, Khobani
- World's 5th largest producer of Milk and Onions
- World's 6th largest producer of Dates
- World's 7th largest producer of Mangoes
- World's 8th largest producer of Rice
- World's 9th largest producer of wheat
- World's 10th largest producer of Oranges
- World 20th largest producer of whole farm outputs.
- Total wheat production is more then whole continent of Africa and equals to whole of South America
- Has largest reserves of GOLD
- Has 4th largest reserves of Coal
- Has 7th largest reserves of Copper
- Gas reserves are 6th largest in whole Asia
- World's largest user of CNG
- Is the world's 7th Atomic power.

Can you guess which country it is.

Answer- Pakistan

-Is the world's 6th Atomic power.

Great news GOD bless Pakistan ! and a finger to the haterzz!!

Now ain't that sumthing to be proud....Pakistan is much different from what the foreign media...and sumtimes sum of our own ..really portray it to be!

I completed my pharmaceutical studies in a Pakistani uni and did my internship at a nuclear pharmaceutical institute...trust me we r gonna go ahead in the field of medicine and surgery too.We just didn't make the nuclear bombs indigenously but a lot more connected to it....radiopharmaceuticals and nuclear therapy available to the lowest social circles in pak and most of it free.A lot of it is not accounted for simply becoz a lot of geniune hard working ppl do not really care abt the lime light....but the fact that made me most proud was a job experience that required to work with lot of ppl frm around the world literally....the best part of all the different ppl working there they always asked where I had graduated from and appreciated my work and to think I wasnt anywhere near the toppers in my batch!!
Owe it to Pakistan and my great professors!

How unfotunate ..we have so much talent in both country, but both nations wearing out all talent in negative activities.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom